Where are you most successful with barebacking?

DaddyBare

I have got the most bareback loads in public toilets over the years. Seems like if I get a guy to fuck me in toilet stall or through a gloryhole they never think of a condom! I have never had a guy want to use a condom to fuck me in toilets!! My first bareback fucking was in a toilet many years ago and it still one of my fav ways to get seeded by hot guys.

Ray

• Like 1

bbrt for private hookups and finding tops for motel pump and dumps, Slammer (LA) for a sex club - most of the time I can just walk into the back room or back up to the plywood in a gloryhole booth there ... bend over and start taking anonymous loads within minutes.

that my fav way to fuck bttm

Tourists almost all the time. The type that comes for an Amsterdam experience, want to get high on weed and want lots of sex. The ones I find on CL are ready and waiting on their hotel rooms, and most of the time a load or two is already in them.

For me there are some great sex clubs in Australia, in Melbourne, Sydney and to a lesser degree in Brisbane almost a 100% success rate. Overseas, well they don't call it barelin for nothing, London has it's moments as well as Amsterdam (but not as good as it was 5 years ago!). BBRT and recon have their mments as well as gaydar.

Have to agree with you on Berlin. Probably 1 out of 50 fucks was with a condom. Now I understand why my bf doesn't like me to go there.

The posts on this thread have been interesting. Who would have thought that bareback sites like Bbrt are not considered the best for bb??? I have to say I agree. My ranking:

1) bb parties - 100% success rate

2) gay, but not exclusively bb sites like gayromeo, if you leave the safe sex line blank, the boys flock to you.

3) adult bookstores / cinemas

4) outside cruising

5) bb sites

Nevertheless I know some good bb sites that tell you where to get raw dick. And they are fun to read about what like-minded guys are thinking/doing.

• 6 years later...

Maybe this isn't true for everyone, but for me, bareback is everywhere.  Guys I meet just don't want to use condoms.  Even those that do can quickly be talked out of it.

9 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Maybe this isn't true for everyone, but for me, bareback is everywhere.  Guys I meet just don't want to use condoms.  Even those that do can quickly be talked out of it.

I've found the same thing. When it comes time to fuck they just slide in unwrapped. It's rare for someone to insist on a condom. 

This thread was started in 2012, before the Prep ‘revolution’.  I wasn’t doing this back then, and am surprised to hear just how available bb was at that time!

Nowadays when I cruise the bars and clubs of London, it’s quite hatd to find a guy who wants to use a condom, but they’re still around.  Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for them, as these days it seems perfectly acceptable to refuse a guy who puts on a condom, and they always seems a rather crestfallen when this happens.  Whereas when I was young, quite the reverse was true, and there would be general moral outrage if you didn’t use a condom.