Have you ever had an ad answered by a DL guy that you know in real life?

Guest Matias47

Guest Matias47

I took an ad out on CL today for a top. I post without face pics then exchange later. One of the guys who responded is a friend of mine . In fact we live in the same apt. complex. I know his wife and kids. Thing is, he's exactly my type, handsome, black, hung.

What I did was tell him, without saying who I was, that we know each other and I won't out him. Also, I asked if he wants to know who I am, that even if we don't fuck it might be good to have a non-judgmental friend.

I haven't heard back.

I'm curious to hear from you guys what you might do in a similar situation.

Guest Matias47
it'll bve a while for him to sort out the whole situation, because of the wife; if you're super-discreet, he may just meet up with you

I don't think I'll fuck him. I like his wife. And then we'd be talking about an affair.

Although, she's nice looking -- on a pure fantasy level , I'd like to fuck with both of them.

I LOVE when that happens. Usually what I do is tell them I want an ANONYMOUS fuck... and Then I love knowing that I am breeding them and they know me and have NO IDEA its me.... and then when I see them in person I just cant help but smile.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Met one of my members of staff in a sauna in London. Was a bit of a shock when i turned the corner and he was walking towards me with his semi hanging out. I remember at first thinking 'what the fuck do I do?' but totally played it calm and said I didnt know he came here and nice cock. As we both have bfs, total strange and awkward situation - esp the next day. But at next night out with team, we got drunk and talked about it and all fine - we now compare fucks and i know he gets raw fucked all the time behind his bf - told him to tell me if he ever gets lunch pick-up and ill give him a long lunch break.

Guest Matias47

"Met one of my members of staff in a sauna in London. Was a bit of a shock when i turned the corner and he was walking towards me with his semi hanging out."

Now that's funny. Love to see it as a Monty Python routine.

Yes, this has happened to me a few times. Fortunately all the guys were sufficiently experienced to ignore the clumsiness that could have ensued, and either play or move on. In addition, it seems the guys were discrete with knowledge of my slutty nature, because I've never heard any remarks from anyone else. What happens in a bath house stays in the bath house....

• Upvote 1

have to say I agree with your comment. Never played with my workmate though - but we compare notes on fucks. Not sure how it would be getting fucked in darkroom and recognizing that ur being loaded by someone u know from work or friends.

Guest Matias47
have to say was a bit fuckin surreal at the time -

ruined any chance of anon fuckin that night. but good mates and when we get drunk we seem to always compare notes on fuckin over our bfs.

You got a friend out of it, that's cool. My guy never responded back to my offer to talk. It's kinda wierd. I was over last night for dinner and drinks. Found myself thinking about that nice cock pic he sent.

Yes, a coworker and I hokked up on bbrt last summer. It was a shock when he opened the door. I bottomed for him taking his load. We now have a great relationship at work. We don't hook up now because we have different schedules.

I took an ad out on CL today for a top. I post without face pics then exchange later. One of the guys who responded is a friend of mine . In fact we live in the same apt. complex. I know his wife and kids. Thing is, he's exactly my type, handsome, black, hung.

What I did was tell him, without saying who I was, that we know each other and I won't out him. Also, I asked if he wants to know who I am, that even if we don't fuck it might be good to have a non-judgmental friend.

I haven't heard back.

I'm curious to hear from you guys what you might do in a similar situation.

I bet it was a wakeup call for him to be more careful from now on.