Best Gay hookup site?

boyxtoy11

Best Hookup Site (vote for 1 to 3)  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Best Hookup Site (vote for 1 to 3)

Guest slobbvers

I live in a small area. Adam4adam is pretty much the only site, besides craigslist. Gay.com has been abandoned for this area.

Craigslist is the best. Not only do I get the most responses, but the most varied responses. Always get a ton of married dudes, straight latinos and other ethnic guys. It's where most closeted guys go (my type :P).

• Administrators
can you get hookups on here? how?

There's a little hooking up on here. It's not as good as I'd like it to be and it's one of the things I want to improve this year.

Guest Matias47

Ene with all the flakes and collectors, I've still gotten more hook ups from CL, than other sites.

I also found two bottom FBs and one top.

when i first started exploring sex, it was in irc type chat rooms, first straight, then bi, then gay channels.

finally met a guy in person off there junior year of college and another one senior year.

a couple years of sexlessness later... next two guys I met in person, first a guy in the SF union sq borders bathroom, then a guy outside steamworks in berkeley late at night who took me back to his house, my first raw experience :) probably a good thing i met him outside steamworks instead of inside lol

couples years of gay-sexlessness later, i was in NYC, websites were getting better, started using different sites, eventually met a few guys off men4sexnow then men4now. i was definitely already interested in bareback sex even if i was *trying* to not be too reckless. spent time on barebackcity.com and then bareback.com

finally adam4adam came along and i've used that ever since, def the best site for my preferences/needs

im surprised no one has mentioned recon (dot) com ..............as it caters for all tastes in differents sections for whatever fetish your into and most of all everyone is genuine so far (touch wood) ....... recon also covers worldwide but not sure how busy it is outside europe/uk.......unfortunately they recently stopped the chatroom ......site is free or you can pay if you wish for unlimited msgs or profile views,etc

I'm surprised about the lack of mention of recon as well. I have noticed that quite a few men on recon list "safe only". But since some parts of the site are leather or "Master/slave" some might implay safe play as playing safely and consensual and not neccesarily mean condoms vs. no condoms.

At the same time I have really only hooked up with one person on recon. It was amazing but it was condoms. The other thing about recon is I think recon is also more about play sessions and not just a quick hook up. For some it takes time and preparation vs. manhunt, squirt, and others which are usually quick hook ups.

I will say though I have gotten dick on manhunt a few times. In some ways though I have gotten laid more on craigslist. Especially when I was a little younger. It's easy to weed out the fakes but it can be fun. But sometimes too many fakes. I think manhunt and craigslist are the top ones for me.

As for BBRT. Still nervous about bbing so not using it to it's full potential. But there are hot guys in my area and always people on. I love this forum too but it doesn't really feel like a hook up site. And that's not entirely a bad thing. Less pressure and more freedom and confidence to discuss and say things that aren't possible on hook up sites.

...All those sites I consider hook up not dating btw ;)