Site Updates - Report Problems Here

rawTOP

• Administrators

I just did a fairly major update to the site. Since I'd been busy the site had been using an old version of the forum software. Now it's using the latest version. In the process I updated the "skin" (look and feel) of the site - so things look rather different now.

Post here if you encounter any problems or just have a comment on how things look now.

One thing that's changed is that user info is now in a line across the page. I'm going to try to restore that to being in a column down the right - it'll make the messages more readable.

And I'll restore the yellow accent color that used to be on the site.

Please realize that low-priority items may take a few days to change.

• Administrators
Liked the old "whats new" better imho...

The old one is still there... It's just an extra click. Once you go to What's New, click on New Forum Posts.

• Administrators
Looks great Rawtop, seems quicker too.

Has the 'who's online' gone for good now?

Thanks for making the site an enjoyable one and the 'Behind' things that you do to make it more enjoyable

There's a list of online users on the main page of the forum towards the bottom. I realize it's not quite the same as the old one that listed details. I'll work on getting that back.

• Administrators
Has the 'who's online' gone for good now?

It's back up in the nav bar.

can you post a link where you can click and go right to the Groups area?

It's back and promoted to the nav bar

I had a really hard time getting here this evening, not sure why

There were some problems last night. My host seems to have solved them without saying anything to me ;)

Guest ff-whole
The old one is still there... It's just an extra click. Once you go to What's New, click on New Forum Posts.

Thank you rawTOP, I'm a happy person again...

This is strange, but for some reason I preferred the yellow text (which you said you were going to take care of later on) than the white. I can't for the life of me figure out why that is, though. Maybe I've gotten to that point in my life where I don't like change.

• Administrators
This is strange, but for some reason I preferred the yellow text (which you said you were going to take care of later on) than the white. I can't for the life of me figure out why that is, though. Maybe I've gotten to that point in my life where I don't like change.

Yellow link text is another item I'll bring back in a day or so...