Rude Twink Gets Stealth Pozzing

I am generally a nice person. I literally can't hurt a fly. I shoo them away out the window. So, please don't get the wrong idea about me when I confess to what I did here. It was out of character, but I can't say I regret it.

About a month ago, I saw a cute twink on adam4adam. I'm always friendly to people I message, and I show respect. I post my poz status on my profile; but I hide my pictures and unlock them only if I am likely to meet a guy. When I messaged Alan, it was a simple, "Hello. How are you tonight?" When you're poz, it's not unusual to receive a lot of hateful responses. I suppose I should be used to it. But, maybe I was just tired of it. Alan's response was "Jesus Christ. You're POZ and OLD! Leave me the fuck alone!" And then he blocked me. Okay, I'm 28, and Alan was 21. I can respect that might be too large of a gap for someone to be comfortable with, but why the rudeness? And why are some so harsh towards guys with HIV? I tried not to let it bother me, but even a couple of weeks later, when I'd see his profile, the anger would build once again. I decided someone needed to teach this rude twink a lesson.

I'm lucky that I've always looked very young for my age. My friends tell me I look anywhere from 20 to 24. Good genes, I guess. And I also have a secret weapon: nobody can refuse my cock when they see it. It's only about seven inches, but it's very thick and, if I might add, very pretty also. It took some planning: I made sure to use WIFI at a coffee shop (so that the authorities would not be able to easily find me if they investigated); and I had to make sure that I used public transportation to meet him; so that he couldn't easily identify me. Creating a fake profile on a4a is just a little too easy. I decided to not use my real pictures; but pictures from another guy's profile that looked very close to my body. The similarity was uncanny. After briefly chatting over a few days (and I made it specifically seem as if I wasn't too eager), he invited me over to watch a movie and "see what happens." So, the moment of truth. We watched a movie, and I did a rather convincing job of not being too interested. He inched over on the couch as the movie played. Eventually, he was brushing up against me. I slowly reciprocated. Before I knew it, we were both taking off our clothing.

His body was perfect: slim and toned, light tan skin, smooth; and a decent-sized dick; although not nearly as thick as what I was packing. "You're so hot!" he said while we continued to make out after we undressed. Yeah .. not so gross now, I thought to myself. I had never been more turned on. Even though he was hot, the plan I had in mind for him heightened the excitement. He is going to get what he deserved, I thought to myself. Making out turned to oral. As most guys do, he instantly fell in love with my cock and made a game of trying to deep throat it. The girth, however, generally makes that nearly impossible for most, and he failed at it, but he tried valiantly. "Let's go back to my room," he said and pulled me off the sofa and led me down the hall. After some 69ing, I put the plan in motion. I ate his ass with wild abandon, tongue fucking him in between my licks. His moans escalated. "Please tell me you're a top," he both said and asked. "Yeah, I am," I replied, "but I only fuck bare. Condoms make me soft." I went back to eating his ass while he considered for a few moments. "Damn, are you clean?" he asked. "Yeah, but I just met you, so I'm not sure I wanna fuck you raw - yet" I replied. I had nothing to lose here, I reasoned. "I'm clean," he tried to persuade, "I promise you won't get anything from me. I want to feel your cock so bad. it's perfect!" Right as scheduled, I thought to myself and softly directed him, "Get on your stomach."

He instantly complied. I licked the back of his neck and said softly to him "Are you ready to get what you deserve?" He played along so well, "Yeah, give it to me! I'm ready!" I ate his ass for a few more minutes, while periodically adding spit to my cock; I didn't wet it as much as i usually do, though, because I wanted him to have a little more pain that the others I've fucked. In truth, I'm usually a gentle top, but in my excitement for his hot ass, coupled with my desire to make him pay, resulted in a very quick thrust into his hole. He didn't expect such a shocking sensation. "Fuck! Slow down!" he blurted. "I'm sorry," I said, but decided to continue to ram it in hard.

"Hh fuck! Pull it out!" he begged. "You'll get used to it," I replied and continued to plow fast and furiously. He was trying to yell something as I relentlessly drilled him, but I couldn't make out any words. "Ohhs and unnhs'" poured out of him as I kept power-fucking his tight hole. I was a little sad to see that he was starting to enjoy it, I have to admit. The terrible pain I was causing him was clearly turning to pleasure now as he was starting to form words, "Oh FUCK! Fuck! Yeah!" I picked up the pace, and fucked him as hard as I possibly could. The little fucker was loving it, so I pulled all the way out, and slammed it all the way in. He still seemed to enjoy it. "Fuck yeah! I love it! More more!!!" he now begged.

A few more all-length slams and he couldn't take any more. "I'm going to cum!" he yelled. I continued to forcefully fuck his hole as he cried out "ahhhhh...." Hearing him cum almost set me off, but I was determined to cause a little more pain before I gave him the poz load he deserved. I jackhammered his hole repeatedly. "Oh fuck! Please STOP! I already ca ..."

"Almost done," I said and then jackhammered him another thirty seconds or so while his face turned bright read and he screamed with pain. "Take my load you little bitch!!!!" I yelled as I came inside him and thrust about ten more times while I filled his ass with my charged load. I left it all the way in balls-deep, as I felt my nuts drain into his ass. Finally, I pulled out. "Fuck man, that was insane," he said. I couldn't tell if he was upset or pleased by the tone of his voice, but, I didn't care. "I hope you enjoy what you got," I said as I started to dress myself. "That was incredible. I've never had such a good fuck," he conceded.

Time for the last part of the plan, I thought to myself, "if you think that's hot, I know something you might like even better." "Hh yeah?" he said, still trying to catch his breath. "Have you heard of a stealth fuck?" I asked. He probably didn't, I reasoned, since he didn't even talk to poz guys. "No .. what's that?" he asked back inquisitively. "Go to breedingzone.com and search for "stealth" stories. You're gonna love it," I answered. And moments later, I made my quiet exit.

Enjoy HIV, Bitch.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...

The hero plugged that disrespectful asshole good and the 'hole paid for his disrespect and youth-centricism. When I was the age of the asshole some of my best conquests were two to three times my age.

Turned me on how our hero drilled and pounded that asshole and punished him with his mighty thrusts filling his ass with pain and how good the stud's dick felt when he blasted his deadly load up the torn-up asshole.

Too bad the stud didnt make the asshole suck his dick clean and kiss it and his balls. It would help the asshole learn to respect men.

Hi-fives!