Dr Mike – The Sire Chronicles - The Final Chapters

Dr Mike – The Sire Chronicles

The Sire Chronicles has several chapters, all of which will be posted in this thread, so check back. We first met Dr Mike in the story, - Dr Mike – Biohazard or Healer, which I posted a while back. The Sire Chronicles is the conclusion of his story with me, but the beginning of new breeding adventures.

Chapter 1 – The Sire’s Need to Breed and Seed

We leave for Chicago in about five weeks Dr Mike says, for International Mr. Leather (IML). ‘We’ being Dr Mike, me, and Charles and Roger. I first met Charles in the Dr Mike story, but also wrote about him in - The Return of Charles – Horse Dick Master and Dr Mike’s Lieutenant.

Dr Mike says this is a very special trip and has been telling me for the past few months how important this trip will be, but will not say why. So I am busy taking care of several errands and tasks for him. The task of the moment is more personal as Dr. Mike is having some additions made to the big 9x9 red and black biohazard tat on my lower back that touches the top of my ass. Butch the tattoo artist demanded a down payment, so as the needle burns in the additions to my tat, I am working the remnants of his bear cum around my tongue and mouth, savoring the musky scent of his balls still left on my nose. But no worries he told me, he would load my ass too before I left or get his boy out front to (who has a HUGE dick so I am hoping for the boy! – OINK!), so I had something to look forward to. Cocky bastard.

It’s strange what one thinks about when you have no option but to think. I could not move as Butch did his work, so my mind was focused on the word SIRE.

Sire - noun, verb, sired, siring.

noun

1. the male parent of a quadruped. – OK NOT ME

2. a respectful term of address, now used only to a male sovereign. – THAT WAS DR MIKE FOR SURE

3.Archaic .

a.a father or forefather. – DR MIKE WAS THIS TOO IN SOME WAYS

b.a person of importance or in a position of authority, as a lord. – TOTALLY DR MIKE

verb (used with object)

1. to beget; procreate as the father. – OK – NOW HERE IS WHERE IS COMES BACK TO ME

To beget, to procreate, at one time I thought my DNA and legacy would carry on through the child I would have with Julie, but I realized I loved taking dick – raw dick – and wanted that more than I wanted her, so I had to move on – blah blah blah – and now I am being bred multiple times a day – by raw dicked fuckers who want a nice warm hole to cum in. The fact that many of them have infected cum and dicks of one sort or another is pure bonus.

Under Dr Mike’s treatment regiment, I was the prey. I was hunted, stalked, tracked, and they would move in for the kill and tag and breed me with their infected cum. But over the past few months the tables had turned, the prey had become the predator – sometimes anyways, and I was not done yet being a force of death and destruction to the boys and men in Washington, DC.

So time to back up. If you have been keeping up with the stories I was busy on the weekends with Carl – as I started to tell in Carl – The Homeless Dick Gangbang in the Library and Matt the War Hero; with Hank and others including Lionel as told in Carl’s story and also The Thugs From the Library Return – The Brother Joins In, and Charles and Roger, as told in Dr Mike’s story and The Return of Charles – Horse Dick Master and Dr Mike’s Lieutenant. I also did The Mandingo Taggers in that story I posted, as well as others including The Soldiers –supporting the troops –the Dr Mike Way and of course, Joseph – Dr Mike’s Patient I Stealth Pozzed and Earned my BIOHZARD Status.

Basically I had become a biohazard slut and whore for Dr Mike and I loved it!! While my work did suffer I must admit, Dr Mike was pleased, and that was all that matter.

Spring would arrive soon to Washington, DC. The cherry blossoms would be out, the azaleas would be in bloom, and I was getting lots of infected cum. It was the beginning of February and I received a voicemail from Dr, “Be at my office tomorrow morning at 8:15 a.m. Wear professional clothes, make whatever accommodations you must.”

What the fuck? I had to work. I was already in enough trouble for taking time off at the last minute. But I would not disobey Dr Mike, so I was dressed and at his office building by 7:50. The last few times I had come to the office there had been a new security guard at the front desk. He was a bit older than me, handsome, dark black skin, and from his accent African, and he reminded me of Ben, the guy Dr Mike had fuck me with a new HIV strain and syphilis filled dick. The first couple of times I said hi to the new guard he barely responded, but last time I came through for an after hours visit with Dr Mike the guard was very friendly and even rubbed his dick when I stopped to sign in.

I knew the guards changed shifts at 8:00 a.m., so I had to time it right. I walked up to the desk and said, “Hi, how’s it going? The bathroom’s down this way right? They had the heat on in the Metro train and now am so sweaty, have to go wipe off a bit.” The new guard just shook his head and pointed, rubbed his dick and smiled. I walked down the hall towards the restroom, but instead of going into the MEN’s room where I sucked off Hank, I opened the room marked JANITOR, stepped inside, left the door cracked open so I could see and waited.

I did not have to wait long as the new guard came down the hallway, and just before he got the MEN’s room, I opened up the JANITOR closet door, smiled, stepped back as he looked around, then came in too, closed and locked the door. I didn’t have time to waste so unbuckled my dress pants, dropped my shorts, bent over and wagged my white hole at him. The guard took the hint, undid his fly but left his pants up, and tried to push his dick up my hole. I was always prepared now under Dr Mike’s treatment regimen, so my hole was prelubed and with a couple adjustments, his dick popped through my ass ring. Another raw breeder! I loved how so many guys will fuck raw any chance they get no matter what they might say. Anyways, he had a nice dick, not that long, average thickness, and he got right to work pumping my hole.

“Please cum in me, “ I said, “Please shoot it up my ass, please cum…,” and he did as I asked and rewarded me with a hot load. He pulled out, zipped up, said, “Thank you,” shook my hand and left. I did a quick wipe down, went into the MEN’s room to make sure I still looked presentable and went to Dr Mike’s office. The older guy was at the front desk when I walked in, and the waiting room was empty. I actually never learned his name, but he was always nice enough and no longer seemed surprised at all when I showed up.

“Slow day for you?” I asked. He just looked at me non-perturbed and said, “We start seeing patients at 9:00,” and went back to his paperwork after motioning for me to go ahead down through the door to the back offices. My heart started to race as it always did when I knew I would see Dr Mike, and the cum in my ass seemed to fizz and tingle as my hole twitched in reaction to being so near him. I got to the end of the hall, paused, tried to slow my breathing, and knocked.

Dr Mike opened the door to his private office and my breath caught. DAMN just the sight of him made me horny as hell. He did not say a word as he stepped back into his office, I walked in, and he closed the door. Dr Mike then spun me around, grabbed my chin in his hand and looked at me and said, “Who fucked you? I can smell your ass and I can smell the cum, so who fucked you?” How the fuck did he do that? Was he upset?

“I…I uh….I was just trying to do like you have been telling me Sir, I…uh…I,” I stumbled.

Dr Mike smiled an evil smile and said, “Yes, I am well aware of that, but did I ask for a recap of the treatment program I myself prescribed? I did not. Now answer my question, who’s cum is now dripping out of your ass?”

“The guard, the new one at the desk to the building,” I said. Dr Mike let go of my face, stepped back, smiled wide and said, “Ah yes, good, very good. I was not sure about him and actually thought I may have trouble with that one. You see I cannot have anyone questioning the comings and goings of my patients and he had seemed, …well…, it does not matter now. You have done well and served me and addressed a need without my even having to ask. You do please me, and I frankly do not have time for this, but I will show you how much you have pleased me.”

Dr Mike turned me around and I could hear him unbuckling his belt, so I undid mine, dropped my pants for the second time in only minutes and soon Dr Mike had two fingers jamming up my ass, pulled them out, let me lick them and tasted the guard’s cum. Dr Mike did that a few more times and licked his fingers, before bending me forward and driving his dick up my ass.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I loved his raw dick inside of me. I felt so complete.

“What do you want boy? What do you need? Huh? What do you want?” Dr Mike said as his breathing was getting heavier. He always asked that and I knew what he wanted to hear, “I need your AIDs Sir, infect me, kill me with your cum, KILL ME WITH YOUR VIRUS!!” That was all he needed to unload in me. Once his orgasm stopped I slid off his dick, turned around, licked and sucked him clean tasting the mix of cum he just made.

As if nothing had just happened it was back to business. Dr Mike walked to his desk, grabbed a file, which I assumed was mine and seemed to get thicker every time I came, sat in one of the chairs and pointed to floor – his order for me to kneel.

“Now, let me see, ah yes. I continue to see the results I am looking for in your blood work. Your strain becomes more and more virulent, your viral load higher and higher, and along with the mix of other STDs we have been cycling through, your body is a hot stew of death and destruction,” Dr Mike said as he recapped the highlights noted in my chart. “You have done all I have asked and more. You have obeyed me, served me, and now it is time to move on to the next phase. At the end of May you will be joining me on a very special trip. We will be going to Chicago for International Mr. Leather, or IML. Do you know what that is? No? Well it really does not matter as I should say we will be in Chicago during IML, not necessarily for the event itself, but a distinction that matters little for you. Either way, your treatment program will be intensified, you will seek and take as many infections of all types as you can between now and then. I am going to focus the death kill of your strain. I also need you trained in some other, more mundane skill sets. To accomplish what I desire in the necessary time frame, I need you at my full disposal, so you will quit your job.”

Quit my job? There was no way. I couldn’t, I had to pay bills, and eat for fuck sake, was he crazy? Dr Mike saw all of this in my eyes and his voice became stern.

“It is too late to raise objections or questions. You already gave yourself to me and besides, at 8:00 a.m. this morning your office received a call from Charles conveying to them your resignation due to family commitments. So, now on to the next piece of our business,” Dr Mike said as he pulled some papers out of the file. I was somewhat stunned, but stayed kneeling, not quite sure what was happening.

“Sign here at the bottom,” Dr Mike continued, “This is a contract for you from a company you shall learn more about later, but for now all that matters is it says you will be paid $6,000 per month, for the next four months for services rendered with automatic renewal of said contract at such rate to be determined etc…. etc…. and such duties as shall be required…..etc…. etc…. at the direction of myself etc… etc… Shortly after 8:00 a.m. this morning, a $6,000 signing bonus was deposited into your account by Charles. Yes, I have all of your banking information and so much more, so now sign.”

$6,000 a month! That was like triple what I was making now. Holy shit. I didn’t understand and was so confused, and my hand was actually shaking a bit, but I signed, Dr Mike returned the papers to the file, stepped to his desk, picked up some other papers and a bottle of liquor, came and sat back down and handed the bottle to me.

“I understand these are big changes, you will see why in Chicago if all goes as I plan, but for now, all you must know is I will continue to protect and care for you as I have been. Now drink. Take the edge off your emotions, I need you to focus on other things now.” Dr Mike said.

“You are special. You know that. Your infection is beyond belief, and while we have had success in passing that along, we must do so now in a more proactive manner. Thanks to the HIV awareness campaign the city recently funded, I am now receiving many many new patients. Some are infected already, and a select few I am able and choose to use for my own purposes. But most come to see me for testing and most of those are negative,” Dr Mike explained. “That cannot continue. That must change, and I have two tools to help me in this.”

Dr Mike went on, “The first tool is the HIV test itself. It is unreliable and there are many false negative results, which is why the standard protocol is to often test twice over the period of a few weeks. That is my window of opportunity and where my second tool comes in, you. While myself and my other regiment options such as Hank and Charles still have their place and role, it is you – with your extreme and sweet infection – that will ensure the AIDS rate in this city continues its steady climb. You will be the SIRE of the next generation of infections, and that begins today.”

SIRE? What did Dr Mike mean? I did not understand.

“Have you ever seen a genealogy chart? You know, a family tree?” Dr Mike asked. I shook my head yes as he continued and showed me a large sheet of paper with my name at the top. “This, this is your tree. This is your AIDs tree, those infections I can trace to you based on the strain and other testing. See, I have Joseph on here, and will trace who he infects, and who they infect and on and on. I will do that for the others too, the others whose names will go in these now empty boxes. Do you understand?”

I did understand. A part of me was shocked, surprised, and I felt like I should be disgusted. I wasn’t though, I was turned on. This is what Dr Mike made me for and this is what he wanted, I was in.

Dr Mike turned slightly in his chair, placed his hands on both sides of my head, and looked intently into my eyes as he said, “You are my seed, and through you I will pass the scourge of AIDs onto many more in DC and beyond,” and he leaned in, kissed me hard and deep, pulled back, stood up, and went to his desk. Wow, he took my breath away with that.

“Stay here,” Dr Mike said, “I will be back shortly. You may sit in the chair, use the bathroom, whatever you wish, but stay here.” I got up off the floor, rubbed my knees, and could not resist dropping my pants so I could finger my hole a little and taste Dr Mike’s bio cum from my ass. I did not want him to catch me doing that, so pulled myself together, sat in the chair to the left and started to think about all that he had said.

SIRE – quit your job – Chicago, very special trip – escalate and intensify my training – so much I didn’t understand. But, I was Dr Mike’s and he owned me. That he was right about and I had given myself to him.

Dr Mike returned about 20 minutes later, and said as he opened the door, “Come with me.” I got up and followed him into the hallway. As we walked to the former therapy room Dr Mike said, “I have sent the staff home, so we are alone for the moment. Alone except for him,” as he pointed to a white boy, strapped face down on the padded bench where I had been used and taken and infected by Dr Mike and Charles.

I slowly walked around the bench. The boy was white, about 5”7, skinny and bony, and his ankles and wrists were in the cuffs on the sides of the bench. He was not blindfolded like I was, but had on a full leather hood with no cutouts in the face. His head was jerking back and forth like he could sense someone was there. Dr Mike stepped next to me as I reached out and touched the boy’s shoulder and flashed back to the day Dr Mike and Charles raped me. How I bled, and hurt, as they brutally used me, and realizing how much I wanted their infected cum – I wanted their AIDs cum over and over.

I also felt a stab of jealousy seeing someone else like this. That should be me there for Dr Mike, not him. I knew Dr Mike had other patients and assumed he fucked them, but did not like thinking about that. I was Dr Mike’s and he was mine – at least I told myself that. Dr Mike wrapped his arm around my shoulder an said, “This is Christopher and don’t worry, he cannot hear us and right now a little something I gave him is kicking in so his focus is not all there. He can, and will feel everything, but his mind just won’t focus on exactly what is happening.”

Dr Mike continued, “Poor little Christopher just turned 18 about a week ago. He actually first came to see me a few months ago as he and a friend from high school had jerked off together and some of his friend’s cum got on his hand, so Christopher wanted to get tested. He was afraid he got HIV. Of course he didn’t, but he will now, thanks to you. You see Christopher here has another challenge in his life, he found some pills in his mother’s medicine cabinet, started helping himself, and now that he is here for school is having trouble finding what he needs. Amazing what useful information comes out when I speak with a patient. I explained to Christopher how I could help him with that situation and he had two options, to use a contact I could refer him to off the street, or come here, but if he came here there was a price and a charge in services.”

I listened as Dr Mike went on, “Christopher chose the street option first, but I made sure that my friend gave him some bad stuff, that did very little, so Christopher came back. He is desperate, and I gave him just a little taste and told him my price – he needed to be of service not just to me, but another patient. That patient is you. So here we are. Now, your job is to fuck him. While I would relish opening his virgin ass, I need his hole pure for your strain and yours alone. I need to track the results and show Deac…and show that what I have done is worthy of the attention I have asked for. Christopher will return every two days for you, I will make sure of that. You will fuck him, breed him, and seed him with your toxic cum until he too is filled with your very special AIDs.”

Dr Mike continued, “You will be Christopher’s SIRE, his MAKER, his AIDS FATHER! Now, get undressed. Letting a negative top fuck your bloody ass is a random and lucky infection at best. Today you will infect with intent and purpose.”

I hesitated, Dr Mike looked me hard in the eyes, his voice louder and stern, “YOU WILL do as I say. I understand this is difficult, but you must grow and serve as I demand and need, and you are mine. You have grown and proven your worth and served me well over and over. You will do so again.”

I got naked, stood behind Christopher, small, smooth ass, not a mark on it. “Slap it,” Dr Mike said. So I did. “Harder,” Dr Mike said, so I did. “HARDER,” Dr Mike said, so this time I slapped hard as I could, the kid bucked, tried to run, my hand stung, but seeing the red mark I left made my dick get hard, and the precum start running, so I slapped him again, and again, and again.

“Now,” Dr Mike said, “Get his hole ready. You will rape him. This is about infecting him as much as possible, so he needs to be bloody. Go ahead. You know what must be done.”

I used both hands and spread the kid’s cheeks apart. His was pretty hairless and his hole tight and puckered. I took my right index finger and pushed at his hole and he bucked, twisted, and I could hear his muffled cries from under his hood as his body focused on what his mind could not. I shoved my finger into his hole, which fought me and clamped tighter. I pushed harder, with no luck, so pulled my finger out, spit on his hole and shoved it back in. This time my finger pushed through and his hole twitched, and I could feel his pulsing hot flesh around my finger. I finger fucked him a bit, then pulled it out, spit again, and with all my strength forced two fingers in. He was twisting hard and pulling at the straps now. Time to make it hurt. I twisted my hand so my fingers could get at his guts and started digging with my nails at his insides, first one side, then the other, then the other, back and forth. Soon the warmth increased and a driblet of blood came out of his hole and covered that sweet spot between his ass and his balls – a little bloody trail of tears.

I pulled my fingers out, looked at the blood covering them, and wanted to breed him so bad right then. Dr Mike touched my arm, he was smiling as he looked at me, “Very good, excellent. You have learned well. Now, put on this blindfold, get your dick hard and work it inside of him. I don’t want you to be distracted by the sight of him, or anything else, so being blindfolded will help you focus on his hole, that and nothing else. So begin, I will be right back.”

I put the blindfold on, stuck my fingers back in his ass and tried spreading them out to tear his hole and get it a little open. I spit a few more times, missing the hole, so then spit on my fingers. I have just an average size dick, so did not have the size of some to completely force my way in. Between working his ass with my fingers and jerking my dick with my left hand, I would go from being super hard to somewhat soft, back and forth. Dr Mike was right, the blindfold helped me focus, but fucking was just not my thing. While the thought of infecting this kid turned my on, my dick was screaming “Don’t make me, I’m a bottom!”.

I heard the door shut, then Dr Mike wrapped his arms around me, his dick pressed against my back, as he whispered in my ear, so intimately, guiding me, instructing me, to feel it, feel Christopher, feel him resist, relish in that, relish in how his hole reacts and now feel him want it, feel his hunger and need begin. Christopher may be wanting it, but my dick still wasn’t. Wait, what was that noise? Was someone else there. I went to lift the blindfold and turn to look, but Dr Mike stopped me.

Dr Mike said, “Bend over, take your fingers out, lick his ass, slick it up with your spit, taste his blood, the tang of his hole, now lick it again, let me guide you – I know what makes you hard,” and with that Dr Mike slammed his dick into my cum filled ass.

I gasped, and the spit flowed from my mouth to the kid’s hole as Dr Mike fucked me. My dick was instantly hard, so I pushed back and up, edged forward, and I put my dick in the kid’s hole – the warm blood tingling and enveloping my skin, mingling with my spit to provide the lube I needed to use him for Dr Mike. My dick is not all that big, but when I popped through his ass, Christopher shook, trembled, bucked, and tensed. It did not matter. I could not stop if I wanted to as Dr Mike was fucking me, pushing me forward into the kid’s ass.

“Fuck him, yes, take his ass, make him yours, I will fuck you like this every time if you need me to,” Dr Mike said, “Do you want that? Do you want my infected dick in you? Your hole is so tight right now, I can feel every muscle flex as you fuck him – damn!”

“Yes Dr Mike, Oh FUCK YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM, I’m going to cum in him, you want me to infect him DR? YOU WANT ME TO GIVE HIM MY AIDS?” I cried out as I began to shoot and my ass clamped down on Dr Mike’s dick. Dr Mike bellowed as he shot his second load of the day into me and by now I could tell when he cummed as his dick head swelled like a dog’s knot in my ass, securing itself deep as his entire shaft throbbed, and pulsated jet after jet of his toxic cum into my guts.

“No – don’t pull out – work it around – give it time to embed in his cells,” Dr Mike said as he continued to work his dick around my hole. “This one will be pure, Christopher’s HIV lineage traced only to you. I will tell him he must only fuck here, where it is safe and I can protect him, no risk, and to serve me. I will also tell him I will test him to ensure he has been with no one else, otherwise I will not risk my other patients. You will continue to fuck him – and others - until it takes. As virulent as your blood and virus is I fully expect this will be enough. Then you will show him how to serve me in other ways.”

What did that mean? Was Dr Mike replacing me? I paused my fucking, Dr Mike got firm again and said, “You are being prepared for bigger and better things and I need others to carry on the work you have started, now, pull out of his ass, but stay where you are. I am going to uncuff Christopher and take him to my office. You stay here until I return.”

I pulled out, my dick felt wet, and I had to admit I had not cummed so hard in forever and it did feel great having Dr Mike inside me when I shot. Totally intense. I heard Dr Mike unbuckle Christopher, felt him bump up against me as he helped the kid out of the room and the door close. I took a deep breath, let it out, and lifted my hand to take the blindfold off, when my left arm was suddenly grabbed, and a gloved hand clamped around my right wrist stopping me just before I reached the blindfold.

“Oh sweet little boy, did we scare you?” Charles said as he laughed. Where the fuck did he and I assumed it was Roger then holding my left arm - come from? I knew I heard someone. “You should be scared. You have been slinging that sweet white ass all over town and have not been paying enough attention to this here 11-inch dick of mine,” Charles continued. “Has he son?” “No Sir Master,” Roger chimed in, who then spit on my face and slapped me hard. Roger continued, “Damn wanted to fuck that one that Dr Mike just took, but he says we can’t. Says we can fuck you though, ain’t that right Sir.”

Charles growled, turned me around, pushed me hard onto my back on the bench, lifted my legs, “Time for your next lesson boy, and we ain’t raped a hole in a while and Dr Mike said we don’t have to hold back at all,” he said as his gloved hands clamped around my throat and his gonorrhea encrusted Prince Albert piercing through the head of his dick tore the way open for his horse dick up my ass, while Roger stood over my face and started to piss into my partially open mouth.

Back in the present, Butch the tattoo artist just finished the new additions to my tattoo. The colors seemed brighter, the whole design seemed like it had more depth to it now, which he said came from using layers of white under the colors, or something. Plus, there was the additions of several plus signs (+ + + +) inside the ring/circle that formed the center of the biohazard design. Like a marksman who knotches his gun barrel with his confirmed kills, these were mine.

As Butch finished cleaning me up, I thought about the weeks since I SIRED Christopher and Charles and Roger raped me again. Dr Mike was not joking when he said my treatment regiment would become more intense and everytime I asked him why Chicago was so important all he would say was, “Because I say so.” Damn I hated that. But I was taking raw dick and cum several few times a day when I was working in his office. Dr Mike was having me get fucked by every full-blown AIDs patient he could, as well as any dick full of other STDs. He also had me SIRE a couple people every week in his office, with pretty much the same routine. I would stick my dick in their ass, while Dr Mike fucked me, and then once he left, Charles and Roger were often there to rape me, each time more brutal than the last, marking me with their bruises. Sometimes Hank, Carl, or one of the others would be there instead. The strangest part of my new contract though was Dr Mike had me learning how to handle accounting books, was having me trained in all of the latest computer technologies (and the trainer had a nice dick too, which was great), I took classes on some cooking techniques, I had a personal trainer who came to the house to get me in tip top shape, I met with a clothes stylist at Neiman Marcus, an etiquette coach, and more.

One minute I felt like a damned show pony, the next a bitch at a puppy mill being fucked to churn out a new litter. What the hell was Dr Mike up to? Well, will have to think about that later. Butch wants his payment and has decided I need a load in both ends from him and his boy out front.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2 of Dr Mike – The Sire Chronicles: The Breeding Pack

• Upvote 4

CUM DUMP and Bottom Fuck Hole here, but I do take Several LOADS per week.

Not everyone is POZ, and many of those are POZ and on-meds.

Still, I accept ANY Load without Questions. Just bend me over and give me your seed.

CUM DUMP and Bottom Fuck Hole here, but I do take Several LOADS per week.

Not everyone is POZ, and many of those are POZ and on-meds.

Still, I accept ANY Load without Questions. Just bend me over and give me your seed.

You sound like me :) never turn down a hot load of cum in my ass or mouth. i dont care whether POZ or neg as long as my ass gets filled

Hey Whthole-- just wanted to send my thanks out for your efforts ( again) getting these reports up on the net-- and to thank you for sparking my whore-ness back to life after the flu- 3 weeks of dragging stopped after the above story hit- and I went out yesterday 7 am and got bred and fisted by a guy at his hotel room ( his A4A said safe only-LOL) Left there with his load, and his piss somewhere deep up my gut-did the 7 11 across the street, went home, got on, and had a FB hit me anon style-only way he has ever seeded me. Left the house and went to N Miami and the porn bookstore ( the one with all the pissers using the booths as urinals) Managed to get 2 loads orally- both latinos with nice thick uncut cock- the one fucked as well and did ATM action- the other tried to piss , but couldn't get any to flow.Finally got hit by the Cuban with the soda can thick cock- he chewed my tits hard, and fucked me but never came. Need another chapter here soon - keep my whore hole gaping!

• Upvote 1

I enjoy your writing and this series immensely. I find it interesting you have him talking about how he feels lucky as he is the chosen one. I sensed that theme at the beginning of the series, similar to the vampire concept in popular literature, and did not know when you would work it into the plot line. Jealousy now can be introduced, followed by resentment and other feelings. It can't all one dimensional since he is in a relationship with Dr. Mike, though Dr. Mike appears to view it differently. I can't wait to see how you continue.

And yeah, it does get me hard. I have been fantasizing about what it would be like to be him. To be chosen by Dr. Mike.

:2thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Chapter 2 of Dr Mike – The Sire Chronicles: Dr Mike and His AIDs Lords

**Chapter 2 is longer than most chapters, but this is necessary as this chapter explains why Dr Mike does what he does and follows the experiences that must happen to the main character in order for the next Chapter to occur. To help break it up a little, Chapter 2 is written in 4 parts, all posted below. Enjoy!**

Part 1 – Final Days in DC

Part 2 – Welcome to COVENANT

Part 3 – IML Gangbang

Part 4 – Command Performance Fuck – Is Deacon Watching?

The last four weeks before our trip to Chicago had gone by in a total blur. Dr Mike continued to increase my treatment regimen with the special training and for the first time in my life there were moments when I just did not want any more dick or cum. I know, totally crazy and could not believe the thought even entered my mind. The one part that made it all worthwhile was that Dr Mike fucked me almost every day, especially if he was having me SIRE another patient. I did not really pay attention to them as who they were and what happened to them was Dr Mike’s universe. I just wanted Dr Mike’s cum and would do anything to get it.

Dr Mike called me into his office and once I had kneeled he said, “Tonight I leave for Chicago. I need to go early to make sure everything is arranged and prepared and to have a few meetings.” Dr Mike continued to pack some files into his briefcase as he continued, “You need to go home and pack a bag once you leave here. I need to know that you are safe and being watched and so you will be spending the next few days at Charles’ house with him and Roger.” I started to object, but he went on. “NO, no. I have my reasons for this and that is all that you need to know. We’re clear?” Dr Mike finished packing his files and left the office and I suddenly felt lost as I had grown used to seeing him every day and already missed him.

I planned to take the Metro home, but when I came out to the waiting room Roger was sitting there, smoking, with a shit-eating grin on his grimey face. “Well, well, well. Looks like the little prince is being kicked out his castle,” Roger laughed. “Come on, the truck’s out back, Sir Charles has ordered me not to let you out of my sight. We know what a slut hole you are and fuck knows what sort of trouble you will get into if we don’t watch you.” I enjoyed sex with Charles and Roger, but Roger was always a bit of a prick and sometimes his attitude just irked me and today was one of those days. That was OK, I knew just how to get Roger worked up and said, “Well too bad they did not send a real man to take care of me who actually knows how to fuck.” Roger growled, cuffed my head and pushed me out the door and when we got to his dirty old pick up and hopped in, I made it up to him though by rubbing on his dick and telling him how much I loved his AIDs cum in my wet hole. That made him hard and smile and he leered at me like I was the last lamb at the slaughter.

We hit my apartment and then headed to his house. Charles did not appear to be home and I expected Roger would try to fuck me as he got naked and sprang a boner the minute we got into the house, but he didn’t, so I hung out waiting for dinner. This was my first time really seeing the rest of their house as all my other times there had been spent in the dungeon in the basement in total debauchery and sex. It was a larger than normal DC townhouse, three floors, with some great old architectural features with modern updates. During dinner Roger was still naked, and Charles was dressed in a dirty white t-shirt and greased up jeans and his big, black leather boots. I asked Charles about Dr Mike and about Chicago, why we were going, what IML was like, and more. Charles just shook his head and said, “Boy you just full of questions ain’t you. Just shut up.” After dinner Charles went into the living room, turned on the TV, stripped except for his boots, sat in a big chair and lit up a cigar. I’ve never quite liked the smell, but there was something just sexy as fuck about seeing this horse dicked man smoking. Damn my dick got hard and started drooling as my ass got wet.

Roger sprawled out naked on the couch and Charles had me kneel between his legs and nurse on his dick while he smoked his cigar and watched TV. I paused, looked up at Charles and asked him if he knew what Deacon was, or who Deacon was. Charles hesitated, looked down at me, shook his head, blew out a thick cloud of smoke. What was that look? Fear? Respect? He then pushed my face back down onto his dick and instead of a hot load of cum, he started filling my throat with his piss as he causally continued to puff on his cigar.

I went to sleep that night full of their cum and piss and was woken up during the night to drain Charles’ dick of piss again so he would not have to get up. He woke up early and I guess went to work, although I never really knew – or cared I guess – what he did. I stayed in bed with Roger, took care of his morning wood, and then spent the day with him doing errands around the city. Roger was not so bad after all, and I did enjoy teasing him and almost had him talked into watching me get fucked in a park, but he said Charles would beat the fuck out of him, so I let it go. The next few days at their house was basically the same and they fucked me raw and kept my hole loaded with their toxic cum.

The morning finally came when we were to fly to Chicago. Charles and Roger both fucked me and both gave me a load and said I better keep it up there as they would fuck me again before we got to Chicago. I was hoping they would fuck me in the limo as I had never done that before, but they didn’t. At the airport we looked like a weird group checking in as I was dressed in one of my new suits per Dr Mike’s order and they were both in dirty denim and leather smelling of sweat, cigarettes, piss, and liquor and neither one of them had showered in days. The only part of their bodies that I knew was clean was their dicks as I had licked them both clean before leaving the house. After we checked our bags, there was a notice the flight was going to be delayed. Roger said something to Charles who left us at the newsstand and when he came back said, “Come on. I need to piss.” He really liked me drinking his piss for some reason, so I assumed that was what he wanted and was worried about getting my new suit messed up. Roger saw the look of concern on my face, laughed and cuffed me on the head as we followed after Charles.

We took the stairs down to the baggage claim area and turned right. At the far side were the restrooms and outside the MEN’s there was a Latin guy mopping the floor and a big OUT OF ORDER sign in front of the door. He nodded as Charles walked past him and we followed. The bathroom looked fine to me, but then I clued in when Charles barked, “STRIP!” I tried to lay my suit carefully onto the sink counter and as I got undressed Roger walked back out the door and then the Latin guy came in rubbing his dick through his blue overalls. He slowly unzipped his overalls and was totally naked underneath, pretty hairy, with a nice long fat uncut dick. Charles was leaning back against the tiled wall, lit a cigarette, smiled and said, “Show him your hole.”

So I bent over, spread my hole and felt his hot Latin dick push into me dry except for the cum leaking out that Charles and Roger had given me earlier. The Latin guy’s dick head poked through his foreskin, touched my pink hole, which was hot and hungry, and soon he was working the loads back up into my ass. In mid-fuck I heard Roger say, “No, ya’ll can’t go in there – they’re cleaning, some kid got really sick all over the floor, like bloody puke and shit and stuff – so there’s another restroom just down that way past the rental car sign.” The Latin guy was almost humming as he fucked and I felt him twitch and shoot and drops of pearly white cum started dripping out of my hole and onto the bathroom floor. He kept going, and after a while gave me load number two.

He pulled out of my ass, zipped up his overalls, his wet dick head making a small stain on the left thigh, and Charles asked, “Can you keep folks out a bit longer? Here’s another $50.” “Si, no problem for you Sir. Don’t worry,” the guy said and left. Roger came in, unzipped, slammed his raw dick up my hole, fucked just a little bit, then pulled out stepped into a stall, sat down and said, “Come here.” So I went into the stall, pushed Roger’s pants that were around his boots back against the toilet and straddled him and sat down on his dick and braced myself against the stall wall and started riding. FUCK HIS RAW DICK FELT GOOD UP MY ASS! Roger was moaning, “Damn such a juicy ass, God damn I love that hole!” Charles put out his cigarette in the sink, stepped into the stall, unzipped, and shoved his dick down my throat, “Yeah boy, we gonna load you at both ends aren’t we Son, keep that hole used, now gag on my dick boy, gag on it!!” I was soon rewarded with cum down my throat and another load up my ass. I cleaned them both off and smiled at the Latin guy as we left. I hoped I would see him again.

Part 2 – Welcome to COVENANT

I expected to get fucked again on the plane as I had never done that either but that did not happen, so had to make due with the cum from the airport bathroom. Upon landing in Chicago at O’Hare, we were met in baggage claim by a driver who took our bags to a waiting limo. I decided to be a cock tease and knelt between Roger’s legs and started rubbing on his dick and whimpering that my ass needed to be fucked as I was determined to experience sex in a limo. Roger growled, pushed me back, pulled his pants down and was on me and fucking like a rat dog as my face was buried in the seat. Charles was reading something and paying us no mind until I begged him for his cum too and he pushed my legs back pinning me to the seat and rammed me raw with his horse dick. Doggy style was easier for me to take and having my legs pinned back like that always hurt, but he did not care and I got what I asked for.

The limo slowed and I heard a large gate open. I lowered the window and saw we were entering a large parking lot in front of a five story red brick building. The building looked like an old factory, but had an eight-story tower in the center, white trim, and looked like it had been converted and refurbished. The limo drove around the side to the back and another gate opened and we drove down a ramp into an underground garage as the gate closed behind us and then the garage door came down. Once the limo stopped, the right side door was opened by a young boy who looked about 19 or 20. He was naked except for a leather harness and leather jock strap and boots and he kept his eyes cast down to the floor. Standing a few feet to the right was a tall, slightly older man in an English butler’s suit who said, “Welcome to COVENANT Masters. I am at your service as are they,” as he indicated the boy in the harness. “They are not allowed to speak, and myself and my counterparts are here as well to help ensure your stay is everything required. Please follow me and let me show you to your suites.”

COVENANT? What was COVENANT? Was this a hotel or something? I followed Charles with Roger as we walked to a large elevator trailed by the boy in the harness. When the elevator doors opened I was surprised to see a totally modern and luxurious looking elevator. As the doors closed our butler said, “At COVENANT our staff are available for ALL of your needs at all times. Just press the button in your suite and your personal butler or boy servant will be at your door within moments to assist you. This is your private elevator, here are your keys, and please note that access to any other area of COVENANT is by invitation only and you will be escorted at all times.”

The first suite he took us too was large and lavish and as we walked in we were met by Dr Mike. God how good it was to see him! My heart raced and I wanted to get closer to him, to smell him, to feel him, but he looked very serious. Charles went over to Dr Mike and Roger plopped down on a big couch. Dr Mike held up his hand, “No, please, you both go with the butler for now who will show you to your suite. Now, see that I am not disturbed.” I turned to leave too and Dr Mike, said, “No, you stay.” He pointed, I kneeled in front of him, he let out a big sigh and said, “I am so proud and this week will be a culmination of a great many things. A great many things and we have much to discuss you and I, but first, let me smell that hole of yours because I know those two – and you - and I bet they fucked you on the way from the airport.” When I said yes he laughed, I dropped my pants, and Dr Mike started lapping at my hole.

Dr Mike pushed me into one of the big stuffed chairs. I pushed my ass out as he ate it and once slicked with his spit his dick slid right in. Dr Mike did not have the biggest dick, but I liked his dick the best and begged him for his AIDs cum. “Kill me doctor – kill me with your AIDS cum” Dr Mike growled, pulled me off the chair, pushed me towards one of the walls. I leaned forward, placed my hands high on the wall and spread em like I was being frisked. Dr Mike lifted my left leg up and held it up, which opened my hole wide and he slammed in. “Poz fuck me doctor – PLEASE FUCK ME UP – use me – use me and give me your AIDS!” he unloaded, I licked him clean.

“Now,” Dr Mike said, “There are some things that you need to know. First, those two will not be touching you again until it is their time. Charles and Roger have done their part for the moment and will be under strict orders NOT to use you. But, they will always be with you. I know you have a hungry hole that needs lots of attention, and you will get it, but they will be there to make sure you do not stray off the path I have planned out. They will be your chaperones and you are to obey them in all else, understand?” I shook my head yes and asked, “So when do we go to International Mr. Leather, I mean IML? That is why we are here right?”

Dr. Mike shook his head and said in a slightly aggravated tone, “No, Charles and Roger will be attending IML as they wish, but not you. Now, back to what I was saying, tonight you will have dinner with them, then I will have you escorted to me. When you return, you will begin drinking a prep I have waiting for you. This will clean you out, completely and totally, and you will drink this each night that we are here. Do as you wish for the next few hours as I have other things to attend to and Charles will expect you at 6:00.”

Dr Mike left, I showered and took a quick nap and was escorted to Charles’ suite by one of the harnessed boys at 5:45. Given Dr Mike’s new order that they couldn’t touch me, I was more of a cock tease and Charles and Roger were both chafing at the new restriction, which made Charles snarl and Roger glare and tell me he was going to make my ass pay – oh I hoped so.

Back in my room I rang the buzzer, one of the boys appeared, and could not tell if he was the same one who came before or not as they all seem to have the same look and build. I asked for a few cold beers to be brought up and before he left I grabbed his hand and whispered, “Hey, do you know anything about Deacon?” At the sound of that name the boy shook and ran like a fucking rabbit from a hunting dog. OK, fuck – well this clearly was not working. A different boy came back with the beers and I asked him for a quick tour of the place. He shook his head, stepped out into the hall and one of the suited butlers appeared and so I asked him. He told me he would return in a few moments and when he came back he had Roger with him, who looked none too happy. The butler then took us on a tour of COVENANT and I was amazed at how large the building was. There was an indoor pool, a large gym, a lavish old-world style library, several small living room type areas, media rooms, large common areas and living rooms, fully tricked out office suites and more. I thought this was a hotel of some sort but did not see anyone else in the hallways except other servants going to and fro. A few times I noticed a large set of elevators at one end of the building that always had two large men dressed in black standing guard in front of them. Any questions I asked about them was deflected with some statement about the historical nature of the building we were in. Roger grumbled and complained the whole time, chain smoking like a demon and took the opportunity to smack my head a few times when I tried to cock tease him.

I was returned to my suite and noticed my beers were gone and had been replaced by a bottle of Jack Daniels. Shit I hated that crap, but it did give me a quick buzz, so I had a couple shots, and waited. Soon there was a knock and one of the butlers motioned for me to follow and I was escorted to a large room with a floor to ceiling window that overlooked a large sex play area that contained various beds, padded areas, benches, tables with whips and chains and toys and more, walls with St Andrew’s crosses, slings, and more that I could not see. It was a palace of pleasure and torture, or both I guess depending on one’s view.

Dr Mike was waiting with a drink in hand and had me sit in one of several large chairs that were raised up, like in a private skybox in a basketball arena, allowing one a better view of the area below and what ever activities may go on there. Dr Mike sat beside me, and when I went to ask a question he just looked at me, so I stopped and waited.

Just sitting beside Dr Mike like that was a torture in itself. His smell intoxicated me, the sound of his breathing, the heat I could feel from his body. I wanted nothing more than to bend over and have him fuck me as I felt so complete knowing I was his. My longings were interrupted as a door opened at the end of the room to the right, a tall man in a suit walked in, and behind him came another man in suit, but this one was blindfolded and was being escorted by one of the young boys in the leather harnesses. The tall man walked to just off our left and stood, while the blindfolded guy kneeled beside him.

They were followed by a short man in leather, and the blindfolded guy with him looked almost like the harnessed boy escorting him.

Next came the twins, well that’s what they looked like. Both were young, huge and buff, corn fed for sure.

Then came the thugs, hard to tell their age for sure, guessed mid-30s, very very rough looking.

And finally came two guys in an armed service uniform. The one in the lead walked with a limp and the one following was older, both were clean cut.

Was this a reunion of the Village People or what? Below us was arranged a semi circle of men from what appeared to be various walks of life and lifestyles and they just stood there, and waited.

“This is what COVENANT represents,” Dr Mike said as he swept his hand in an arc indicating the men below us. “These men – like you – serve me and the COVENANT. We share a certain philosophy, creed, and serve a higher cause – to infect, breed, and create the perfect AIDs vessel.” As Dr Mike said those last words he looked at me and his eyes showed pride, glowing pride and I felt, no I knew that he meant me. That somehow, unlike the men below, I was different. I was special.

“Over the course of the past few years, each of these men – under my guidance and direction - has been perfected in their progeny an ultimate level of infection. A death emporium of AIDs, syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes, HEP, and more. They have done to theirs, as I have done to you. Those kneeling have served their AIDs Lords as you have served me.” Again Dr Mike turned to look at me, and this time along with the pride I saw something else, a caring? A sadness?

Dr Mike continued, “These men of COVENANT, these AIDs masters and Lords, are all from different parts of the country, and each in their own way hold positions of power and influence. This was a planned, calculated, and a strategic decision to ensure that we not only identified and harvested the most virulent and deadly AIDs strains we could find, but that in the course of our work we began creating spheres of infection. These spheres, or base areas, were our harvest zone and our breeding grounds as we each worked to perfect our deadly AIDs fuckers.”

As Dr Mike continued to explain I looked from each AIDs Lord below and his progeny, to the next. I thought I was special, but guess I was not so special after all if what Dr Mike said was true. Each of those guys kneeling was just like me. They were just cum whores for their masters to use and fill and infect – just like me.

Dr Mike had stopped speaking and was looking at me, I pulled it together and he continued. “Each lord or master perfected their own delivery systems for ensuring their progeny contained apex infections in their sphere. One prefers direct blood to blood infection and shit pack fucking for his more extreme transfers, another prefers chemmed sex, while another focuses on the extreme ill and dying patients at hospices and in hospitals. In addition, every master has been exposed to what every slave carries and vice-versa as our work cannot be lost and our achievements in an area must be maintained even if the primary progeny is lost. But no matter, all that they on their own have achieved has then been shared back to the group as a whole. I have tracked medically the progress each has made and each has been rated on level of infection.”

My mind was racing now as I recalled my own journey here to COVENANT and all of the dick and infected cum I had taken to serve Dr Mike. “Come with me,” Dr Mike said. He got up and I followed him out of the skybox. One of the suited butlers was waiting for us and led us down the hall to the left, around a corner, and down a set of stairs. We then entered the large playroom through the same door the men had come through before.

As we started to walk across the room I looked up to where we had been sitting and saw that what I thought was a floor to ceiling window in the skybox was actually a two-way mirror as you could not see in and it just looked like a regular mirror. I scanned the room and noticed five other large mirrors, three more on the wall where we had sat, and one on each end. When we reached the area where the men had all been standing, I realized that only the masters were left. Their AIDs progeny and the leather harnessed boys were gone.

Dr Mike went and stood in front of the five men and as I went to kneel on the floor by his right leg he grabbed my arm, shook his head no, and had me stand beside him. “Tonight my AIDs brothers, we gather here to begin to take our cause and mission to the next level. COVENANT has united us, guided us, focused our work, and this week that work will continue, but it is a work which I know you will all enjoy and relish.” At this all five of the masters laughed loudly and heartily in agreement.

In silent procession six of the leather harnessed boys appeared with trays, each with a glass of some sort of drink. They each walked to a designated master, who took their glass. Dr Mike took his, and handed me the second glass on his tray and said, “Drink, all, NOW!” He sort of startled me, so I slammed the drink. Damn I hate that Jack Daniel’s shit! But this one tasted funny, or maybe it was just because I was nervous. I set the empty glass on the tray as Dr Mike stepped up to the other masters, they all raised their glasses, clinked them as a cheer, and drank them and set their empty glasses on their trays and the harnessed boys left.

Dr Mike stepped back, wrapped his right arm around me, looked at me and said as he motioned with his left arm at the other masters, “They are here for you. They, and their AIDs progeny, are one of the two reasons we are here.” I did not understand and my heart was starting to thump harder in my chest, but Dr Mike clarified as he said, “I am proud to stand before my brothers in the cause and say that you – my progeny - is now the most virulent, deadly, and infected AIDs vessel in COVENANT among our chosen. Your viral load and your mix of strains and mutations are more than we had hoped to achieve in such a short time. As such, you will be honored this week. You will be milked, drained, filled and infected even more. You will be used, abused, and dedicated to their pleasure. You will taste their cum, piss, spit, and more. You will be exalted for the death you carry, celebrated for the infection you bring, and by the end of the week you WILL MAKE COVENANT ANEW!!!!!”

Dr Mike then stepped back, turned and walked towards the door we had entered. I started to follow him and was stopped by the tall man in the suit who laughed and said, “And where do you think you are going? Now strip.”

I was like a farm animal that first night as I was chained, fed, milked, rode, raped and bred by the five AIDs Lords. They were all well hung, and intent on using me and tearing me up inside. Each one used his fingers to dig at my guts to ensure I bled for him and the others. One of them, I suspect the master who had been in leather, had a huge Prince Albert dick piercing, bigger than even Charles’, which hurt like a mother fucker. They filled my ass and throat with their AIDs juice, and covered me in their piss and spit. Once they were satisfied, they left and then I was alone in the middle of the room, their cum running down my legs mixed with my blood. I was sore and aching, stood up, got dressed and as I approached the door we had entered one of the suited butlers appeared and escorted me back to my suite.

He asked if he could be of any additional service and so I asked him to bring me a couple of sandwiches. Once he left I went to my bedroom, I got undressed and saw a paper laying on the bed. It was a set of instructions from Dr Mike, an agenda for the next day. I was to meet Charles and Roger for breakfast, then workout with my trainer or other specialist, then lunch, then I was assigned to one of the AIDs masters and his boy for the rest of the day ‘for their service.’ It was like the fucking daily activity agenda on a cruise ship! I shook my head and sighed and then a hand clamped over my mouth as three fingers were roughly shoved up my ass.

“You were such a good slut for me today,” Dr Mike whispered into my ear as he dug his fingers into my ass clawing at my bloody and cum filled guts. “You have no idea how excited it made to sit up there and watch you. To see you serve, not just physically, but with your whole being. I knew you served me well, and oh I knew you pleased me physically, but I also realize how you have totally surrendered your innermost being to me haven’t you? Hmmm? Yes, you have.” With that Dr Mike withdrew his fingers and slammed his dick into me, shoving me facedown on the bed and telling me how much he enjoyed knowing that every time he fucked me, he was killing me a little more. Dr Mike made not pretense of being a healer with me.

When he finished breeding me, Dr Mike had me kneel on the floor and lick him clean, then I opened my mouth as he stood over me and filled my throat and guts with his piss. The sweet nectar, so hot and rank! When he was done he leaned down, lifted me up and kissed me hard, long, and deep and I shot my own load of cum without even touching myself, which coated our bodies as he continued to kiss me and envelop me with his himself. Dr Mike then licked me clean and hugged me tight, holding me as if I was trying to run away or that he would never see me again. This was so unlike Dr Mike in that he usually used me and sent me on my way or he left. But not that night, that night Dr Mike stayed with me. We ate, we took a long bath together and after we dried off Dr Mike took out a large jar from a drawer and told me to bend over. It looked like Vaseline, but he never fucked me with lube, so I was not sure what was going on, as he worked a large gob of it up into my hole. My ass got warm and the warmth spread out into my body. OOOHHHH that felt good! “This will allow you to be ready for anything that the masters do to you this week and each night you will not bathe, but will use this which will lock in the cum and their gifts to you to give them time to take.” Dr Mike said as he finished up, washed his hand off, and then, silently and without a word, he took my hand, led me to the large bed, and I went to sleep curled up in Dr Mike’s arms with his dick buried in my ass.

When I woke up in the morning, Dr Mike was gone, and I was a little hurt, but then remembered our evening together and the night in his arms and it made me smile. I cleaned up and met Charles and Roger for breakfast in their suite next door. The minute I walked in Roger pushed me against the wall and tried getting at my ass as he was naked as usual and his dick was sticking out like a water dousing rod, but Charles spoke up and said, “Son, cut that the FUCK OUT! No sense getting yourself all worked up over something you can’t have right now. You hear me? We are under orders, you understand, now let him the fuck go!” Roger growled and cuffed me up the side of the head.

As he walked away I said, “Hey ROGER!” and yanked my shorts down and wiggled my ass at him. “You fucking little…..grrrrr,” Roger said and stomped off to another room. Charles laughed, shook his head, took a long drag on his cigarette and said, “That ain’t right now either you know.” During breakfast Charles and Roger peppered me with questions about what had happened the day before. While Dr Mike had not explicitly said not to tell them, I assumed if he had wanted them to know he would have told them, so I didn’t say anything, which along with some additional cock teasing left them both in a foul mood but delighted me to no end. I enjoyed having the power for once!

The next five days were all very similar. I would meet Roger and Charles for breakfast and would tease Roger by showing him my ass, rubbing against him, anything to get him worked up and frustrated. I also asked them questions about what they were doing and IML and on both fronts neither one of them would say much so breakfast was totally boring. I would then go back to my suite, work with one of the specialists training me in some skill, or with my trainer, or something. Have lunch, maybe a little time to chill, and then I would be escorted to one of the AIDs Lords and his progeny. My time with them was all about sex. While some of them wanted to chat a little and have ‘a date’ first, we all knew why I was there, and why they were there and that was to create a whirlpool of infection.

The sex with each AIDs master and his boy varied from very vanilla sucking and fucking with raw breeding in the missionary position as the wildest part, to hardcore and extreme bondage and sado/masochism. What all of my sessions with these guys shared was my giving my charged, infected cum to both the master and his progeny and in turn, they both gave me theirs up my bloody ass. I would be escorted back to my room, where Dr Mike was waiting for me. I could not believe it when he was there the next night and so hoped he would stay again like he had before. And he did. Dr Mike held me tight after breeding me, he would then coat my insides with his concoction from the jar, we would eat, relax, then I would fall asleep in his arms only to find him gone when I woke up the next morning.

On the night I had seen the last master and his boy, there was no agenda for the next day waiting for me when I got back to the room, just Dr Mike. When I asked him what happened on the 7th day, he smiled a sort of sad, knowing smile, and said, “Oh, tomorrow – tomorrow is a VERY special day. You will meet Charles and Roger as usual and then you will spend the day with them and I think they have a very special treat planned for you. But for now, you know what I want, what I NEED – PUT YOUR LEGS UP!” I laid back onto the bed, lifted my legs, giving Dr Mike my pink hole and begged him to breed me and mark me as his again.

That night was different as Dr Mike fucked me most of the night and kept hugging me like I was a puppy trying to run away. Each fuck seemed more frantic, or desperate than the last, but I loved it as he used me and left me feeling so good. Again though, when I finally awoke in the morning he was gone, however, this morning there was a small silver tray on the table by the bed with a note. The paper was thick, with an embossed biohazard sign at the top and the word COVENANT set into the watermark. The note said:

“Good morning,

Enjoy your day, I am SO proud of you, and I WILL be with you always.

Dr. Mike

Ok, that was strange, but very sweet. I had never had what I guess one would call romantic feelings for Dr Mike. The thought of a relationship with him, or any of the others, never entered my mind. Was he trying to tell me something? Did he want something more? Well I would ask him later when I saw him. It was time to get up and get ready for whatever Charles and Roger may have up their nasty sleeves. Knowing those two AIDs fuckers it meant some nasty play.

I went to their suite and as usual Roger let me in. I did my usual cock tease routine, rubbing my hand against his crotch as I walked past him, but this morning he slammed the door, slammed me to the carpeted floor and started trying to pull my pants down. I started fighting back and said, “GET THE FUCK OFF ME! Dr Mike said you can’t touch me!”

Roger laughed, growled, spit on my face and pushed my face into the carpet with his right hand as his left hand ripped my underwear off me, “Not any more you fucking little cock tease! Bitch boy! You been teasing me all God damn fucking week! Open up that hole!” With that he spit on me again, slapped my head hard and rammed his dick into my dry hole. I grunted from the force of his body dropping onto mine as his body held me flat and his hands frantically worked to spread my cheeks and clear the way for his dick. His cock head found its target and split me dry as he shoved into me and started pumping and breathing heavy into my ear, mumbling what an asshole I was.

I saw a large pair of black leather boots step in front of my face and heard Charles say, “Well, well, well, look at this, looks like the fun has started without me.” His boot flashed by my face as he kicked at Roger, who grunted and Charles said, “GET THE FUCK UP SON! You ain’t no farm animal, now drag his sorry hole in here. We need to have ourselves a little chat.” Roger rolled off me swearing, his dick wet with a little of my blood and ass juice, and he half dragged me into the living room as I struggled to get my pants up. Charles was sitting in a chair, smoking a cigar, no pants on, just his boots and his hard angry dick pulsing red, dripping with his gonorrhea jizz and twitching as he inhaled and exhaled a cloud of smoke. Roger pushed me to Charles’ feet and I kneeled and looked up at him.

“Today,” Charles said, inhaling again and blowing the smoke into my face as he exhaled, “You WILL remember. We got a little pent up energy to work off this morning as you can see. Ain’t fucked nothing all week since we have had to be your fucking baby sitters. First I want to see you coat that pretty tongue of yours with my gonno slime, that’s it, lick it good, love seeing that green on those lips. FUCK! Hold his arms son, time to choke the fag!” With that Charles stood up, set his cigar in and ashtray, grabbed my head between his huge, rough hands, angled his dick down into my throat and proceeded to choke fuck me on his cock. I gagged, spit ran to the floor as he pummeled my throat and fed me a hot load of cum while Roger held my arms back. When Charles finished he pulled out he sighed and said, “Go ahead son, finish up what you started.” Roger pushed me back onto the carpet, mounted me, and fucked a load up my ass. Once he shot he just kept working it around, sighing, “Damn, I missed that hole. You know how to milk me just the way I like and there ain’t nothing better than when you try to fight back. I know you don’t mean nothing by it, your hole don’t lie as it keeps begging me in for a visit.” Roger gave me load number two about 10 minutes later.

Once he was finally done, he got off me and left me laying where I was with the taste of Charles’ rank infected dick coating my mouth and Roger’s cum gurgling around in my ass. I had not even had breakfast yet! Did not look like I was going to get it either. As I approached the table, Charles was coming out of the hallway to their bedrooms and was just finishing putting on a leather glove onto his left hand. HOLY FUCK HE WAS HOT! My dick sprang to life as I almost started drooling seeing him walking towards me totally naked in just his leather boots, and now a pair of leather gloves.

Charles walked around the table, stopped, and I stopped in front of him. I looked up into his dark and twisted eyes and SLAM! His right hand just slapped the fuck out me. I shook my head and SLAM! His left hand joined his right. SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! I was starting to see stars and steadied myself against the table. Charles did not say a word and just sneered at me. The next time I met his eyes he then spit on my face, grabbed my head between his gloved hands, leaned in and licked his spit off my face. Tonguing my eyes, nose, and then mouth pushing his spit into my throat and tasting the infected jizz he had left me earlier.

Charles pulled away slightly and said in barely a whisper, “I wish I could see Deacon rape you.” I started to ask him who the fuck Deacon was when SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! Charles leaned back down, licked my ear and whispered, “I will miss abusing you boy, but today you are mine, and I want that hole bloody!” With that Charles pushed me onto the table so I was laying on it with my chest, while standing, ass out for him. He now started slapping my ass with his gloved hands. SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! Turning my cheeks red, making them burn as the black leather tried to meld with my white skin. Charles then shoved three fingers of his right hand into my hole, digging at my guts, trying to make me bleed. He succeeded, as the hot warmth started to coat my hole.

I was pulled up, pushed onto my back on the table. Charles grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs wide as he lined his dick up to my hole. When I felt the head nestled at my hole he stopped, looked at me, smiled, spit on me a few times and said, “Tell me, tell me what you need boy. TELL DADDY WHAT YOU NEED!”

“Breed your boy Daddy,” I said. “Breed your boy Daddy, RAPE ME DADDY, PLEASE RAPE ME DADDY,” I screamed. Charles growled, let go of my ankles and grabbed me around the thighs and slammed his dick balls deep ripping my ass open as he did. I had been fucked a lot that week, but Dr Mike’s concoction worked wonders and my ass felt tight and unused, so his violent thrust made me gasp. Charles loved it, growled deep, and started slam fucking. “Yeah boy, tearing up that hole, good boy bleeding for his Daddy, taking his Daddy’s dick, showing his Daddy what a fucking slut he has been for AIDs dick! Oh God I have not seen you bleed so much on my dick since I first raped you!” Charles was now slamming my hole deep and hard and as he did, his gloved hands came up, wrapped around my throat and he started to squeeze. Tighter and tighter, then he eased off, all the while keeping a steady pace on my ass. I begged him to choke me, and this time his hands clamped hard and I started gasping for breath as he pummeled my hole. I grabbed his forearms and loved feeling the flex of his muscles as he squeezed, the control, the power, the look in the fucker’s eyes of ecstasy.

I gasped, “Please Sir,” and Charles tightened his vise grip making me see black as he said, “HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKER – TAKE MY CUM – TAKE YOUR DADDY’S CUM, TAKE YOUR DADDY.” Charles had made me pass out, and when I started to come to his hands were still around my throat and he had collapsed on top of me, breathing hard as my ass muscles involuntarily milked every last drop from his dick. Charles then cuffed my head slightly, covered my mouth with his and kissed me, long, deep, and hard. He stopped, pulled out of me, and left me on the table. I lay there a while trying to focus and breathe and eased off the table and went and sat down in the living room. I wondered where Roger had gotten off to and then realized I was pretty hungry. I went back to the dining room, noticed a the big wet stain of cum, blood, and ass juice on the table from our fuck. I grabbed a couple muffins and some juice off the sideboard and sat down to eat. I finished up, went to find my clothes and laid down on the couch to wait for what was next.

The fuck from Charles was hot as hell, but again, who is Deacon? Why was everyone starting to act so funny?

PART 3 – IML Gangbang

I guess I fell asleep and must have been out for a couple hours. Roger woke me, I used the bathroom and looked at the cum and blood floating in the water as a reminder of their gifts that morning. When I came out Roger set his cigarette down, handed me a glass of Jack Daniels, and said, “Time to get drunk,” as he downed his drink. I joined him and soon was feeling a great buzz. Charles came into the room dressed in full leather gear – leather pants, an open vest, hat, arm bands, and his gloves. He walked over, stuck his gloved fingers in my mouth and said, “Today is the last day of IML. So get up, time to go have some more fun.” Yeah! I would get to see what IML was all about. So I got up and started to follow Charles and Roger out of the suite.

Charles stopped me at the door, “Strip.” What? I was not going someplace naked. SLAM! “Strip,” Charles said again as he slapped me. OK OK I got the message, stripped and when he opened the door we were met by one of the butlers who escorted us through COVENANT. I was afraid we would run into someone, but then had not seen anyone before in the hallways and said fuck it, so what. We were escorted to the garage and a waiting limo. We got in and Roger handed me a big drink and told me to slam it. So I did. I figured they wanted to fuck me again, but they didn’t and I was sort of disappointed. I then started to worry about what I was going to wear, but the heavy buzz from the Jack was kicking in and I decided to enjoy it.

The limo slowed, entered and alley and stopped. The door opened, Charles got out and Roger pushed me out to follow, with him holding my left arm in case I tried to run I guess. Where would I go naked? We entered a door in the back of a building where Charles was talking to someone in a dark hallway. The door closed and we followed Charles and the other guy down a hall and into a dark room to the left where I could hear the thump thump of music coming through the walls and figured we were in a club of some sort. “Get him ready,” Charles said and left with the guy. Roger found a switch on the wall, turned it on and then I noticed a large sling in the room and several folding chairs scattered around the room. Roger set a small duffel bag down, unzipped it, pulled out a blindfold and said, “Come here.” So I stepped over, he blindfolded me, then grabbed my arm and guided me across the room until I felt the cold chains of the sling against my bicep. Roger then helped me up into the sling, and just like the first time he and Charles fucked me in their dungeon, he placed each ankle and each wrist in a leather cuff so that I was trussed up, ass out and waiting. Roger said, “Here, open your mouth.” I was not sure what to expect but he put the bottle of Jack to my lips and tilted it as I took several long, big gulps until I started to cough and choke. Roger laughed.

I heard Roger set the glass bottle onto the concrete floor, then felt his face against my hole as he started to eat me out. Roger always loved eating my ass and working his tongue into my hole. I started to moan, which made his tongue work deeper and harder. I begged him, “Please fuck me man, you know I love that nasty horse dick of yours up my ass, please fuck me.” Roger pulled away from my ass, I heard a zipper unzip, and Roger sigh as he eased his dripping dick into my ass and began to work my hole. God that was so good. I moaned again as Roger fucked me. I was laying there enjoy Roger’s raw dick in my wet hole when I heard voices and Charles came back. “Son, you know that dick of yours is going to fall off someday as much as you use that thing,” he said laughing.

Roger did not stop fucking and Charles came over, ran his leather gloved hands over my body, leaned down and whispered, “Welcome to IML boy. I just got done passing the word that we got a nice raw hole here for all takers – and I mean ALL takers. There are only three rules. No fisting, NO CONDOMS ALLOWED, and fuck and nutt and move on, no lingering. Your raw boy hole is going to get fucked by more dick than you have ever had. I know you will make me proud and I will check back in on you later. Don’t worry, Roger will stay with you to enforce the rules and to make sure your hole stays bloody so that you can get whatever infection may be wandering around out there.” With that Charles left, Roger unloaded in my ass, pulled out, and soon a strange dick was fucking me.

A couple guys fucked me, both unloaded pretty quick and of course I had no idea who they were or what they looked like due to the blindfold. Roger asked me if I wanted some more to drink, so I took a couple gulps, laid back and waited while he pulled one of the folding chairs off to my right. I did not have to wait long as from the sound of it, several guys came into the room at once, all friends it seemed, who egged each other on as they took turns fucking me. A couple of them took advantage of me laying there to piss on me and Roger didn’t stop them. I could feel the cum running out of me as my hole was open and load after load was being added. Roger would claw at my guts and get them bloody every few guys to ensure I had the greatest chance of receiving – and giving – AIDs and other infections.

Only one guy who came in tried to use a condom, but as soon as Roger told him no, he said OK and started fucking me raw. No one asked about my status and I was surprised at how many guys said shit like, “Take my poz load.” Maybe they got off thinking I was negative and they would convert me. With any luck I was converting some of them! Several of them tried to fist me, but Roger stopped them and learned he could not trust even the ones who said they just wanted to finger my hole a little. The room reeked of piss as some of the guys would piss on me and try to fill my mouth while I was being fucked. A few sat around and smoked and watched in the dim light as Roger monitored it all.

I had been in the sling quite a while and had lost count how many guys had fucked me and given me a load. I asked Roger if I could get down as my arms and legs felt numb and I had to use the bathroom. Roger said, “No, you stay like that until Sir says otherwise. If you feel like you got to shit just push and let it out, these nasty fuckers can’t tell and most will like it, but I know you don’t since Dr Mike had you clean out, so it’s just all the cum and air in your guts from the fucking. But you having to piss, now that I can help you with.” Roger then got between my legs, shoved a couple fingers up my ass and started pressing against my insides as his mouth covered my dick. OH GOD THAT WAS WILD! My dick was hard and I knew I could not piss, but whatever Roger was pressing against made me go and I let loose a hot stream of piss into Roger’s mouth and he sucked it all up. He then licked my body and cleaned off some of the now old, dry piss that was covering me. When he got to my head he told me to open up and let loose with his own stream of piss down my throat. Roger let me wash his piss down with several gulps from the bottle of Jack, which sort of curdled my stomach, but a few more gulps and the Jack burned through the piss and buzzed me up.

The music had gotten louder, so I knew the party was in full swing. The next guy who came in had a deep voice and huge hands with a death grip. As he grabbed my right leg and ran a hand up and down my left, I could feel his strength and was like whoa! He told Roger to leave, Roger told him to fuck or get out, so I heard him unzip and Roger said, “God damn! Who was your fucking father? A longhorn bull? Look at the curve in that thing. Oh shit, this is going to be fun to watch.” The guy laughed and said, “Yeah my mother was a whore and a farm animal was nothing for her. I’ve been waiting all afternoon to get me some ass and I hear that this one is full of cum and just ready for me to fuck. Do I have to go easy or can I just fucking tear it up?” Roger laughed and said, “This boy is a slut and has been used pretty well today, you just fuck like you want man. Like I said, this is going to be fun to watch.”

I was not sure what Roger meant until I felt a huge heavy dick plop onto me as the big guy worked himself up between my legs and then he backed off a little and started slapping my exposed balls with the mushroom head of his dick. His dick was mammoth, and with every slap got harder and harder. I was yelping and begged him to stop. My balls have always been pretty sensitive and I did not like this. He did not say a word, just kept on trying to crush my balls with the force of his dick. Roger didn’t stop him, and the next time he rubbed against me I could feel what Roger meant. This guy’s dick had a wicked curve upwards, in addition to being very thick and long.

The new guy pushed the head of his dick at my hole and because his dick was pointed up, it just did not slide right in. It sort of caught at the edge of my hole, but he pushed his hips forward just a little to ensure that the lips of my asshole covered the tip of his dick head. He paused, took a deep ragged breath, and RAPE FUCKED ME! I screamed as his dick tore me open and dug a furrow through the top of my guts as he plowed through my first and second holes. Roger laughed and said, “HOLY FUCK MAN – YEAH RAPE THAT ASS!” The new guy needed no encouragement and brutally slammed in balls deep, pulled all the way out, paused and just as I caught my breath, slammed balls deep again as my screams echoed in the small room and the chains of the sling shook, rattled and strained under the assault. I thought Charles was big and Charles was rough, but he was nothing compared to this guy. The angle of his dick, along with the size, just created so much pain as he stretched and rearranged my insides to fit his needs. Every thrust he pulled all the way and slammed in, forcing his way deeper and deeper and shredding any resistance my ass may have had left. All of the other guys who had fucked me in the sling had cum pretty quickly, but not this guy. He went on and on and on and I knew I was bleeding pretty good. Roger continued to egg him on, “Rape it harder man, oh Christ look at that, God damn! Beat that hole, rape him man, RAPE HIM!” The new guy finally, mercifully, started to fuck harder and faster so I knew he was close. His hands were squeezing my legs hard and I knew was bruising me good. I tried to encourage him by clamping my ass, but realized he had me so stretched and filled, I could do nothing but take it, and so I did.

The new guy bellowed like a bull at the slaughter as his started to unload in my ass. Most guys stiffen up and stop when they cum, not him, he just fucked and fucked and bellowed and fucked and coated me with his hot load. I thought he had finished, but he just kept fucking and then suddenly yanked his dick out, making me scream as he did. SHIT HE HAD GONE DEEP! “Clean my dick,” he said as I tried to turn my head in the sling to oblige, but then realized he must have been speaking to Roger as I heard him slurping and choking. The new guy bent down and whispered in my ear, “You are almost ready for Deacon now,” and then left the room. Roger whistled and then said, “FUCK BOY! You won’t believe what he did to your ass. You coated his dick big time!” as he started lapping at my hole like a dog drinking a glass of spilled milk off the floor.

Roger was still lapping at my ass when Charles returned. Charles’ gloved hands rubbed up and down my legs, over my body, my face, back down my body to my hole where he easily slid all four fingers on his right hand into my hole, then joined in his thumb. He pushed his gloved hand harder and I yelped as he slapped my stomach with his left hand, spit on me, and said, “Good boy, good boy, Son, give him those poppers, keep feeding him and bring my bag over hear.” I heard Roger rustle around in the bag, then he came over, elevated my head and let me take several big hits on the fresh poppers. I had not used poppers in a long time and they immediately made me sort of fucked up.

Charles had taken his glove off and was now working a glob of lube against my hole, mixing it in with the many many loads of cum that had been fucked up there. He gently worked two fingers all around the circumference of my open asshole, then added a third. Roger fed me more poppers as Charles massaged my hole with all four fingers of his right hand. While I had been fisted by the Lionel and the thug brothers, this was not something I normally did, but I trusted Charles and at that point wanted it as while the last guy had been a brutal fuck, I was so horny and wanted more. Charles now closed his fingers together, pushed into my hole as far as he could as he slapped my stomach and said again, “Good boy, good boy, now just breathe for me, yeah, I know but your hole is so tore up right now, this will be nothing, you’ll see, good boy. You need to be ready as you ain’t done yet today.” Charles continued to work my hole as Roger fed me poppers. Soon Charles’ knuckles were pushing through my ring and forcing me open to take the meat of his hand. “God damn it Son, take your hand off your dick, you know you need to be ready too, now just focus on keep feeding him those poppers.”

I was so out of it and the sensation in my ass was so different from when the last guy fucked me. I must have been liking it as my dick was hard and precum was running out and down my sides as Charles worked my hole to his liking, opening me up like I had never been before – at least until then.

I lost all track of time again, but next thing I knew Charles was telling Roger to help me down, was ass felt to empty, and I started to beg them to fuck me. Charles laughed, “Damn, yeah you’re a damn good boy. Wish I had more time with you for sure.” Roger undid the cuffs on my wrists and it hurt as my arms dropped to my chest. He then undid my ankles, eased my legs down as Charles lifted me forward into Roger’s arms. I felt dizzy and disoriented, but Roger steadied me until I could stand, left the blindfold on me, and held me as we walked (well I stumbled) out to the limo. Once in the car, Charles took the blindfold off and I rubbed my eyes, trying to focus. Fuck, it was dark out. How long had we been there?

Roger was leaned back in one of the seats of the limo, rubbing his dick through his jeans and smoking. Charles was smoking too and looking at me with an intense gaze and I was not sure if he was angry, happy, or just chilling. I suddenly realized how bad I smelled, but thought fuck it, we would be back to the suite soon. The limo pulled in to COVENANT, one of the harnessed boys opened the door, and one of the suited butlers was there to meet us. With Roger guiding me, we followed Charles and the butler and instead of going to my suite, we went to the elevator that had the two guards in front of it, got in, and went up. The elevator stopped, we followed the butler down a long hallway and he stopped by an extra large wood door that had a biohazard sign carved into the wood. He nodded and Charles opened the door and we went in.

Part 4 - The Command Performance Fuck – Who’s Watching?

I was confused, what was going on? The room was large, pretty warm, no windows, brightly lit, and one wall was a floor to ceiling mirror. Charles stopped and nodded his head slightly in the direction of the mirror as if to acknowledge and silently salute someone. Who was watching? Dr Mike? One of the other AIDS Lords? In the middle of the room was a large padded bench almost identical to the one in Dr Mike’s office. I looked at Charles and he did not say a word as he and Roger began to undress. They both left their boots and gloves on and when I asked him what was going on - SLAM! – he slapped me harder than he ever hard then - SLAM! – again. OK OK fuck, I get the message! Roger pushed me face down onto the bench and scooted me forward so my hole was hanging over one end, exposed and ready to be fucked, and my head was hanging over the other. While there were restraints, they did not tie me down. I had no fight in me anyways. Charles hit a button on the end and the padded bench raised up a little bit as he said, “How’s that Son?” “Just right Sir, just right,” Roger replied, “I’ve been so fucking worked up today watching him get his ass used – DAMN! You should have seen that last one, I mean holy fuck he was an evil mother fucker!!!” Roger slapped my ass hard and I yelped and jumped a little. He laughed and began beating my ass as Charles walked to the front, knelt down in front of me and said, “You got me good and hard seeing how much cum was running out of your hole and how your hole opened right up for my fist. Now, time to get raped by your AIDS Lords.” Charles stood up, tilted my head up, and rammed his dick down my throat. I gagged, choked, tried to cough and could not as I was stuffed. I could not breathe either as he just held his dick in as deep as he could.

I started to fade out when he pulled out, I gasped, and he shoved his dick in further. My deep throating skills had improved greatly since he first rape fucked my throat and when prepared, could swallow almost any dick now if the top was dominant enough to force it past my initial gag reflex. Charles had a true horse dick, which was thick and fat and filled my throat solid, so when he went deep I could not breathe at all. I did not care, I just wanted to serve him and loved feeling him make me gag on his dick.

Charles and Roger now rape fucked me at both ends and I loved it. This was how a bottom should be used. Two AIDs fucker masters and Lords using me to please them, making me worship them. They switched places and it seemed like Roger had learned something too. He was much better at choke fucking then the first time and Charles was making sure to scrape every inch of my ass walls with his dick as he fucked. After a while Charles stopped, pulled out, reached down and pulled me back off the table, a trail of spit and drool following me as my mouth had been on Roger’s dick.

“It’s time,” Charles said as he hit the button and the bench lowered a bit and the padded sides raised up to form a larger padded platform. Roger came around, laid on his back with his legs hanging off the end. Charles said, “Now get up on his dick, sit on it.” So I climbed on the table, straddled Roger, positioned myself and slid his dick deep into my hole. I started ride him, but Roger wrapped his arms around me, pulled me close to him, and squeezed tight, pinning my arms to my side and my body to his chest.

“We’re going to double fuck you boy,” Charles said as I immediately got scared and started squirming, but Roger’s grip held. Charles continued, “Dr Mike told me you let those black boys all up in you like that, but trust me, they ain’t got the horse dicks we do and you know I don’t take it easy on you boy, why do you think I was working your hole before we left the bar. This is rape fuck you will always remember.”

I tried to scream as Charles began forcing his dick into my hole to join Roger’s, but what came out was barely a gurgle as Roger had – in a flash – let go of my arms and wrapped his hands around my throat. The pain from Charles turning my ass out as he entered me created arcs of pain throughout my body, and I started to shake and my whole body tensed and fought even as I passed out little. Once he had the head of his dick in, Charles leaned over my back and his hands replaced Roger’s around my throat and squeezed just a little tighter as Roger wrapped his arms back around me and held me to tight to him.

Charles was right, their dicks were bigger than the black guys and this hurt much worse. As I floated on the edge of darkness, surrounded by a violent sea of pain, I also realized how much I wanted them to use me and I let go. The walls I had that were trying to hold the pain back collapsed, the sea washed in and my entire body could feel every inch of the two AIDs Lord’s dicks fucking my ass and making it theirs. IT FELT SO FUCKING AMAZING!!!

Roger and Charles could sense the change in my body and both got very verbal – or maybe they had been verbal the whole time and I could not hear – anyways Roger was urging Charles on, telling him to rape me good. Charles was in deep and fucking hard and growling like wild animal with every fuck as he continued to split me in two. They raped me long and hard and my body just craved more and more. Far too soon Charles howled, “I’m gonna cum Son, gonna ride this boy hole, OH FUCK SON, SHOOT WITH ME SON, LET’S RAPE HIS ASS, RAPE THAT ASS, GIVE HIM OUR AIDS CUM, FUCK SON…..YEAH… OHHH….” As Charles was screaming in ecstasy his hands clinched and sent me into dark oblivion. - SLAM! – - SLAM! – - SLAM! – Charles slapped the side of my head and I started to come back. He and Roger were still both in me and all I could mumble was, “Please…..please….”

Charles eased his spent dick out of my raw, bloody and torn hole that was now awash in his and Roger’s infected loads. Roger rolled a little to his left and eased me onto my side as his dick slipped out of my hole. I just lay there as they got dressed, Roger left the room, the door closed and Charles came over. His leather gloved hand patted my head, and he leaned down to my left ear and whispered, “Now, now you are ready for Deacon. Good bye boy.”

Deacon? Good bye? Wait, what? Charles!

Stay tuned for Chapter 3 – Deacon is Revealed

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1