[Sperm Pig] would you let a 13 y.o. boy suck your dick if he really wanted to?

Feeder

the likelihood of danger is greater than the likelihood of pleasure, in my opinion.

plus, mine is not a starter cock. i require an unhingeable jaw, no gag reflex and an accommodating throat to achieve oral satisfaction.

better to find a man who wants to roleplay being a boy. did that yesterday and it was insanely hot.

by the time i was 13 i was seeking and finding sex, both with boys my own age and grown men. no one forced or coerced me into anything. i already knew the seductive power of the catholic schoolboy uniform. and judging from the responses i got when, as an adult, i wore it out to Fetish Night....

they alays say that pedos are adept at figuring out which boys would be susceptible to their advances. they never mention that willing boys are equally good at finding the men.

Ditto at starting early with no coercion.

• Upvote 1

I was in an Arab country when an underage boy offered himself to me for money. I think he was 16 but looked 21. I found out when I brought him back to the guesthouse. This guy was muscular and no way was he going to be forced into anything. But my friend told me not to do it because if the boy turned on me, that was a prison sentence since homosexuality was against the law and he was underage. I was surprised that I was so tempted. So my advice is not to even put yourself in that situation. There are more than enough adults to play with.

The age of consent in your native country should be your guide in this situation. Even though the age might be lower in another country, your native country can still prosecute you.

No. Other than, say, 16-year-olds, practically all 13-year-olds are still children psychologically. Yes, they do start to experiment, but who would want to get involved with that annoying chaos that is early puberty? Only a pedophile could find that interesting or sexually attractive. So no, hell no.

When I was a young teen I lied about my age constantly--both to get older girls to let me fuck them and older boys or men to suck me off. After I grew up, I felt bad realizing the kind of trouble I could have gotten them in. But when you're a boy with a cock that's always hard you don't think about that.