Submissive kinky looking for Sirs to serve

robfwtx

Have been really turned on by the posts on this forum. In town for work and would like to have some afternoon/evening fun with a guy or guys.

I've always had the fantasy of meeting a rugged dom for a drink at his place or out at some local spot. We're talking about BS to help relax but unknown to me, the drink he has offered me has been enhanced with something that will give him the upper hand in things to come. He notices the change and takes advantage of the situation. Once where I'm going to be bound for the evening, I'm stripped and bound in place. He laughs at my worthless cock and balls and proceeds to torture my nips, finding my weaknesses, but noticing my hole is still tight. He tells me I've got something for that hole. He proceeds to put a little lube on his finger and pushes something inside. I feel a little burning that subsides in a few minutes. Then I get horny as hell and beg for Sir to fuck me. He says I'm going to be... by several different guys. I hear a knock at the door at which point Sir blindfolds me. I hear many different voices but all I can think about in my fog is having all these men inside me. I feel more people in the room then hear a spray and Sir telling me to relax and breath deeply. A rag is placed over my mouth and nose and held tight. I breath in and soon I'm really floating as I hear a cock getting lubed up. My hole offers no resistance as the first of many invade. I gasp as another Sir puts his cock in my mouth and someone else roughs up my nips and squeezes my worthless nuts. I'm all theirs and nothing I can do but enjoy the ride.

Yes, I have a warped fantasy but it is so hot to be completely under a Sir's control.