Washington motel/hotel for easy access to BB bottom

Hey men - I have a week off 23 July. It has been too long since I was in Washington- thought I might hit the city for a day or two- some cultural things like museums by mid day- but really want to get some serious cock and cum in my holes. Not at all familiar with the city- so if locals on this group could suggest their favorite easy access 24/7 hotel/motel for a hole like me to stay at- esp if it is near a gay leather bar ( does DC have one??) I know there is a FF group- but they are safer only- not looking for that- fisting sure! but safer - uh no> If you can suggest anything- or would like to have your cock/fist in me- please send me a message back here or private-

Update men - looks like I will have a seat on the Monday AM flight and in DC by 10 am. Still not booked into a hotel - but think I will head to Glorious Health Club Monday night for any and all guys there wanting some out of town white hole. Deep breeding is expected from what I have heard of the men there- so it will be deep hosed and willing

The man who owns Crew Club was eating pizza at the table next to me here in Ft Laud yesterday and suggested the Crew is really busy Tues nights, so I may hit that venue Tues- again- any one with an opinion feel free to let me know