True Slavery

RVAGuy

I know one set of males, as they say, where one is the slave, no limits, totally owned. The slave has one duty: obey and submit. The Master has one duty: treat his property in good household manner, never harm the slave in any way whatsoever, protect the slave. It works for more than 30 years.

I have a house boy, a slave for domestic stuff. I barely fuck him, and I get him used by others. He has a big one, so I order him to fuck other bottoms along me. He does my cleaning, cooking and laundry, I don't pay him a penny.

It's not an ideal situation, he's not too attractive or too bright, but it works for now, he's submissive and he has a place to go in case I move away from here. I like to be served in that way and having a submissive pig around is a lot of fun.

Yes it can and it is out there. The real question however is it practical. Is it practical to be naked or chained up somewhere 24/7?

I've seen some people on recon who actually do want that kind of slave. Some literally want to keep the slave in the house forever and never want him to leave. Everyone's set of protocols can be different though. I've known some pretty strict ones such as Master never has to say goodbye to a slave because he believed that goodbyes should be wordless or something. Not forever though but when leaving the slave to go do something or go somewhere.

The M/s dynamics that I originally had were not being allowed on furniture, naked at all times even when company was over (All submissive in the house were required to be naked), greeting Master when he got home by being on my knees looking down and only looking up after Master acknowledged me. Bowing or presenting honor to certain people and always making sure him and his guests were taken care of. There was sex too and some bdsm play.

...So much of that has disappeared though. I know what a true Master/slave lifestyle would be like. I know what being a slave would be like. For the right man I probably would be a slave and do whatever he wanted or asked and letting him do what he wanted with me. But I'm young so I enjoy being a boy and having sex with different guys and having some freedom. Something that slaves don't generally have.

True slavery is in the mind. Doesn't have to involve being chained up or anything like that, though it can. True slavery involves giving away power and responsibility to someone better suited to both.

• 1 month later...
Guest faggot hole

i have been in Dom/sub relationships that have approached total slavery. i cleaned His house, cooked His meals, ran His errands and served Him in any way that i thought (or more likely He thought) would make His life easier and more enjoyable. my service enabled Him to slough off the annoying aspects of life (grocery shopping, picking up the mail, gassing His car, getting the car inspected, etc.) so that He could concentrate on things that were important to Him and that gave Him pleasure. Certainly it involved sexual use, but not as much as one might think. It was not His duty to constantly service me sexually ("service" in the way a bull services a cow). But i was there to satisfy Him whenever it pleased Him. It was nor about my sexual needs at all.

But He did not "own" me in the sense that it entitled Him to do with me as He pleased and without reservation -- as much as i would have wanted that. But i believe that it is but a short step from the kind of relationship that He and i did have to one of true slavery. Slavery is a state of mind and a voluntary submission and voluntary acceptance of that submission. The rest: protocols, being caged, kept naked, locked up, in chastity, withdrawn from the outside world -- those don't define slavery. Rather then are the incidents -- the trappings -- of slavery. They are the product of the Master's will and the Master's imagination. The one constant is a perpetual mind fuck -- the Master's unwavering control of the mind and heart of the slave, and the slave's unending knowledge that its Master controls its very being.

I have always wondered if there has been a case in court, where the "slave" one sued the master because he got tired of abuses, and since we all know there's not a contract where the slave clearly states his will to be treated like that, and knowing how stupid, absurd, and abusive laws, judges, and courts are, idk, more than a fantasy, which is fine, I'd be a little scared of it.

I think it is very educational to this general public to review accounts of real M/s couples. I came across that book entirely by accident - I was in town, the book was just publicshed, the author was having a public appearance, my acquaintance was in the loop with that, etc. This is not work of fiction, nor is it any statistical study. Granted, most if not all of the demografic is white, but the ethnic aspect was not the focus of the authors. The subjects were voluntarily included into the compillation, they have vetted the language that made it into the book on behalf of their intervues.

Anyway, the book is "Ask the Man Who Owns Him" by david stein with David Schachter (capitalization as stated by authors), ISBN-10: 098236931X, ISBN-13: 978-0982369319. $20 well spent. You will see that real people have real lives, and most things floating in chatrooms and net in general are mostly fantasies indulged to various varieties of individual hornliness and time spent. And for me personally those accounts gave an insight how to analyse people who come on to me, or I take a chance on. It's the side view that is now never out of sight. Granted, I am still single but not for that single reason alone, and I get to see things much earlier, earlier and to greated extent of wisdom then I had before.

I'm assuming I'm the acquaintance that referred you to the book talk, skinster.

I would definitely recommend Ask The Man Who Owns Him to anyone that wants to know what the reality of M/s relationships are like. I know a couple of the people featured in the book, but got a whole additional perspective.

Also, the two authors have the initials DS and ds. How cool is that?! :)

Oh, and on another note about M/s - for any of you in the San Francisco Bay Area, Leather Traditions puts on regular weekend trainings about M/s and D/s relationships. http://www.leathertraditions.org

I think it is very educational to this general public to review accounts of real M/s couples. I came across that book entirely by accident - I was in town, the book was just publicshed, the author was having a public appearance, my acquaintance was in the loop with that, etc. This is not work of fiction, nor is it any statistical study. Granted, most if not all of the demografic is white, but the ethnic aspect was not the focus of the authors. The subjects were voluntarily included into the compillation, they have vetted the language that made it into the book on behalf of their intervues.

Anyway, the book is "Ask the Man Who Owns Him" by david stein with David Schachter (capitalization as stated by authors), ISBN-10: 098236931X, ISBN-13: 978-0982369319. $20 well spent. You will see that real people have real lives, and most things floating in chatrooms and net in general are mostly fantasies indulged to various varieties of individual hornliness and time spent. And for me personally those accounts gave an insight how to analyse people who come on to me, or I take a chance on. It's the side view that is now never out of sight. Granted, I am still single but not for that single reason alone, and I get to see things much earlier, earlier and to greated extent of wisdom then I had before.

• 2 months later...