Dream Boy: Olympic Diver Tom Daley

toxiclover

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Well, all you guys who fantasized about fucking Tom Daley - you're fantasy is one step closer to reality - he came out as bisexual…

He's in a relationship with a guy since the spring which "feels really right" but he "still fancies girls". Hey - no problem with the girls as long as he's getting his cute little ass fucked and taking loads :)

What I find interesting in his "coming out" story is that he has never said anything about being gay or bi or anything.

In my opinion, a man's sexual life should be a journey from the inner, and outwards:

(1) First, masturbation, exploring his body and sex with himself

(2) Then, sex with other men, exploring other male bodies and sex with them. Be able to compare cock size.

(3) And then, optionally, sex with women if the man feels the need for it or if he wants to have children.

But the belief in the concept of Sexual Orientation forces men to have sex with women in order to qualify as "normal". So then women have to fulfil needs that should have been fulfilled in step 2 by contact with other men: Is my cock big compared to other men? How far can I shoot my cum compared to other men?

Rather than thinking of men as gay, bi or straight I see some men as having the guts to explore sex with other men and others as too ashamed to even try it. I would not describe Tom Daley as gay but rather as a man who has the guts to defy society and try step 2, which is exploring and having sex with other men. Too bad he first skipped step 2 and tried step 3 first. He may have never had sex with any of his female dates, who knows. But whether he did have sex with his female dates or not, he's still young and will be able to repair the damage of having had skipped this very fundamental step in a man's sexual life: the encounter of the self projected onto another man's body. What's traditionally called "gay sex".

I accept being gay, straight, or bisexual, but only as a self identity. Anybody has the right to self identify as gay but nobody has the right to impose any self identity on anybody. In this case, to say that Tom Daley is gay (or bi) makes no sense because he hasn't said it. Because we live in a world that explains all sexual behavior using "Sexual Orientation", many men who are going through Step 2 feel forced to take on the gay identity, after in this case, the Media starts talking about his as being gay.

I said I was bi at one point but like my friends said that was a joke I have never touched a woman it was just easer than coming out as gay right away I guess. He's probably doing the same thing. A friend told me yeah your bi buy you something and you will be sexual. lol

• Moderators
Well, all you guys who fantasized about fucking Tom Daley - you're fantasy is one step closer to reality - he came out as bisexual…

He's in a relationship with a guy since the spring which "feels really right" but he "still fancies girls". Hey - no problem with the girls as long as he's getting his cute little ass fucked and taking loads :)

This morning The Advocate reports that Tom's mystery boyfriend is none other than Dustin Lance Black. If that's the case, I am sure he's taking it bare on a regular basis because we know Black likes it bare from the photos that surface of him fucking that way.

I must admit I find the whole story a non-story. He was rumours to be gay from his early teens and he even had to change schools due to homophobia bullying.

Wish the British press just allow him to grown into the person he wants to be. Than a pr heavy idol of sport.

I wished he just said he's fallen in love with a man! Than a statement of tent! Which placing him in a category of other. When to fall in love is the most natural normal thing a guy can do!!

• 1 year later...