What do you wear out cruising?

Fickloch

• 1 year later...

I don't really cruise, but I get the most attention when I am wearing my gym clothes.  Whether I am at the gym or not.  Form fitting t-shirt or tank, and freeballing in basketball shorts.  Sometimes I will wear a jock, so my ass is extra highlighted.

Guest Binudenative

- When I go visit the adult theaters, and after giving myself an enema and showering,  I usually don't wear any underwear under my cargo shorts and a t shirt, with running shoes or Teva/Chaco sandals. I prefer looser fitting clothes to easily take off, and play with myself. I have lube, condoms and a wash rag. ? 

• 2 years later...

Although I felt I missed out on the experience of cruising, when I meet a man online (and they want to meet for a drink first), or at a gay bar; I wear 501 Jeans-button fly, a V-neck sweater, with a t-shirt underneath, and a leather aviation Jacket. This is an outfit I have had the most success with, in meeting other men. 

• 6 months later...

Just casual as i like getting fucked & sucking outdoors the most, pretty basic tight fitting jeans, jockstrap, well cleaned out hole lubed up with some vaseline, a dark top t-shirt or polo with a dark hoodie if i want to cover my head i can. Lately when i travel in the EU esp in some countries you must have ID on your person so i have a small shoulder bag almost harness like over my t-shirt but under my hoodie ( just incase ) got my ID in there, it's very discreet + some wipes for cleaning up. I always carry poppers & extra lube in my jeans. I wear mostly sneakers & boots in winter.