What do you wear out cruising?

Fickloch

At a cruisy park (such as Elysian Park or Griffith Park in Los Angeles), I like to wear a tank top and mesh running pants or shorts. I cut out the inner layer on the mesh pants & shorts, which makes them much more revealing. Also, I tie my car door fob/clicker to my shoelaces and put my keys in the glove box.

At a bathhouse, I sometimes where a jock strap.

• 4 months later...

My newest outfit when hitting the bar in Miami- zip front hoodie with the sleeves cut off, a Bike Jock that I have stenciled FUCK ME RAW around on the waistband, and a pair of basketball warm up pants- the type that have snap fasteners all the way down the legs- I keep the top button undone, the next snap latched, and most of the rest down each leg un snapped for easy groping and probing. With the top button undone, the pants tend to slip down past my ass cheeks, esp when I am leaning on the dark patio bar- making my hole very vulnerable <veg> The pants and hoodie have enough pockets to keep a bottle of J Lube and silicon lube, as well as a car key in and secure, and I can be out of both in a flash if the guy wants me to

interesting thread. when i go cruising in public places, it's either in loose shorts and wife beater (for easy access as described above), or in "full business" work clothes as i often cruise on the way to-and-from work. i like being the tie-wearing cum slut with his slacks around his ankles.

• 1 month later...