What do you wear out cruising?

Fickloch

Guest faggot hole

i went to a party last weekend. Wore a real wrestler's singlet -- very stretchy, and with a cock ring, my junk was very much on display. All that stretch in front pulled the singlet up into my ass crack, so my ass was two perfect globes, each wrapped in light blue stretchy, nearly transparent fabric. Also wore wrestlers shoes. The shoes stayed on all night, but the singlet was gone after the first 20 minutes. So i guess i cruised the party wearing sneakers and a cock ring.

• 1 month later...

When I use to live in San Diego, I would go to Marin Bear Park to get fucked or suck cock to fill My hungry belly .. I would have a pair of gym shorts & tank top and My cunt lubed ... By the first two guys, My cunt was open no matter the size ... If I found a guy that wanted more, I take Him home with me and make sure He knew the door is always unlocked to visit me anytime of day or night ... Yes, I would only get fucked bareback too ... Now I'm into Homeless guys

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
Guest btchbyl

tight jeans tshirt cowboy boots bball hat. no underwear or belt. easier 2 drop my jeans and get fucked from behind that way. hat pulled down far enough over my eyes so i dont see the face attached 2 the dick sperming in my ass. makes it hotter not 2 see the dude mounting and mating in my ass.

Cameo shorts, tight t-shirt, flip flops or sandals and a baseball cap. Worked like a magnet when I was still living in Gran Canaria. Now in Holland I am afriad I will have to change this to jeans, t-shirt, boots and (still) a baseball cap. Oh, and a freaking warm coat....