Gay men Can Be Such Prudes: Poz guy accused of rape in the Parliament House

HungLatinDom

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2012/08/florida-hiv-positive-man-arrested-after.html

Jesus, read the comments. And these bunch pearl-clutching prudes are supposed to be our brothers?

Disgusting.

I really hate this kind of person, with such a sense of entitlement. There is a whole world of spaces where a guy can go and relax, doze without being concerned of somebody ass fucking him. But no, he needs to go to a place where if you are showing your ass and your door is unlocked, it is understood that you are willing to be a bottom. It might be technically rape, every time I have done it, but that is our social agreement. I enjoy it, so does the bottom. And this kind of jerk has to go to such a place and ruin it for everybody.

Of course, he might have said no and the guy may have insisted. That is different. But to leave your door open and your ass pointed upwards at that place...

Well said, HungLatinDom. It's hard to feel anything but contempt for the bottom in this story. The Parliament House is 990 miles from Philadelphia, and even I, (although I have not traveled significantly outside of the Northeastern Corridor), know the Parliament House is a not-so-glorified bath house!

Yep we sure can be stop when I read this one "Yeah, poz people! Get a basement apartment, brick and mortar yourselves in there and die alone!" that is way uncalled for so hope that person will a very long uncomplicated life with no problems is his glass bubble.

Sleeping naked face down doesn't give anyone the right to stick their dick in you. Regardless of cruising customs, get consent. Even if he wasn't poz, who's to say the guy wasn't done for the night or that he just wasn't attracted to the perpetrator?

& this "Yeah, poz people! Get a basement apartment, brick and mortar yourselves in there and die alone!" is a sarcastic reply to an ignorant comment.

People need to realize that when you go to a place like this you have to be responsible for yourself. If you want to take all loads "don't ask, don't tell" style about status that's fine and you're at little risk then by that I mean at least you accept them. Other than people with that attitude you have to protect yourself. It seems this bottom didn't do a good job protecting himself if he was face down ass up blinds open and door unlocked in a place like that. And man some of those comments about poz people are cruel. That top could have very easily been a neg guy that did the same thing. Would the reaction be the same? Probably not, because what really probably happened was the top came in and started fucking the guy then mentioned he was poz and the bottom freaked then got the police to believe it was rape. I mean if there is a trial over this the defense attorney is going to tear that bottom a new hole (no pun intended) over his behavior being at a place like Parliment House...so again people I say be responsible for yourself!

As I said, technically I am rapist. I have lost count of the numbers of time I have done that. Not even a single complain. Quite the opposite. In that social environment, an open door, face down is implicit consent in these places. Even I know that. I like it that way, bottoms like it that way.

There are a lot of places, literally millions of places, where you are not going to be "raped" if you fall asleep ass up. Why the fuck would you go to such a place and not follow the customs, creating a hassle for everybody and scaring people? We have very few spaces like this. If this really would be rape in this context for others I wonder how many tops would be in jail by now.

But, most likely, the story is not as simple as the bottom said.

Sleeping naked face down doesn't give anyone the right to stick their dick in you. Regardless of cruising customs, get consent. Even if he wasn't poz, who's to say the guy wasn't done for the night or that he just wasn't attracted to the perpetrator?
This. Is it really such an onerous requirement to ask a stranger before shoving your dick inside him? I have zero sympathy for Creuzer.

There's another side to it as well. You could always ask before the top sticks it in "ARE YOU POZ OR NEG". Now being asleep in that position is your own fault. Yes the top should disclose his HIV status but it takes two to tango and if you don't ask you don't know.

I'm not surprised by some of the comments. It doesn't matter if you are gay or not. There are certain things that are considered prohibited or taboo in the gay lifestyle and community and if you do those things they don't want anything to do with you or will judge you. It's just how it is unfortunately.

There's another side to it as well. You could always ask before the top sticks it in "ARE YOU POZ OR NEG". Now being asleep in that position is your own fault. Yes the top should disclose his HIV status but it takes two to tango and if you don't ask you don't know.
Being asleep kind of makes it hard for the bottom to ask. And fucking someone who hasn't consented is rape. Again, is it so difficult to wake up someone and ask before penetrating someone? :confused:

Of all the years that I have been going to bathhouses or sex parties NOT ONE, and I repeat NOT ONE guy has asked me my status. I choose to lay face down on the bed with my ass lubed up, or in a sling with my ass lubed up as well and take ANY dick as long as they shot their load inside.

I enjoy BAREBACK sex - nothing like it. I was NEG for years, then became POZ. No big deal, nothing to cry over. Come on people!!

I hate that kind of story. Because firstly it's somebody's word against somebody other's word and secondly, it's a matter of nuances. Of course lying there with your ass in the air usually is an invitation for sex. But on the other hand there are vanilla types who visit sleazy joints with their boyfriends to spice up their sex lives. In the last decade of fucking around I've seen everything. Between slut and saint you can run across everything out there. It's like the old saying: If you assume you make an ass out of u and me.

In the end we may never know what really happend. That's why the whining pisses me off. Everyone identifies with one aspect of the story, relevant or not, and sees just that because it fits his own standpoint. The prudes scream rape, some poz sluts see persecution. But do we know what really happened? Not really.

That's why discussing such events seems kinda pointless to me.

There's a bunch of social rules that determine the way we can touch each other, even laws that prohibit free touch. If I touch a guy's package while on a bus I can be charged with assault. What's fascinating about saunas, darkrooms, parks, and other cruising places is that the usual rules are ignored, and the idea of being charged with assualt in these places because you grab some guy's package seems unaimaginable.

But this article reminds us that technically anyone can decide to follow the rules and the law, and screw up everything for the rest of us, who want the rules ignored while we are cruising. When I leave the door open of my room, and I'm on my stomach, I want someone to come in without saying a word.

granted, i have not been to parliament house in 20 years, but my memory is that (like with hotel rooms everywhere, not just the sleazy ones), the door locks automatically when you close it. if you want it to remain unlocked you have to turn the catch and leave it that way.

Guest faggot hole

Seems to me that rape, by definition, is the sexual use of another by force and without the victim's consent. Doesn't seem either of these criteria are present here.