Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

Have had a top organise a group of others to come and use me, it’s always hot having them manage the scene. Would love to get it in a more permanent set up.  I just want to have all the hard cocks and cum. Chasing guys on Grindr and other apps gets depressing and annoying, especially in a less populated area.

• Like 1

There used to be a gay hotel in LA, the coral Sands. It turned into a nasty sleazy motel and most of the guys partied. I had a couple of buddies into the same scene as me. I check into the motel with a friend, we book a room for a long weekend. One night he would pimp me out and control who fucked me. The other night I would return the favour for him. My best night was when I got 22 loads up my ass. Lots of other guys fucked me but didn’t bust a nut. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/20/2024 at 3:35 PM, partying.hard said:

There used to be a gay hotel in LA, the coral Sands. It turned into a nasty sleazy motel and most of the guys partied. I had a couple of buddies into the same scene as me. I check into the motel with a friend, we book a room for a long weekend. One night he would pimp me out and control who fucked me. The other night I would return the favour for him. My best night was when I got 22 loads up my ass. Lots of other guys fucked me but didn’t bust a nut. 

Wish I had been there

Have done this a couple of times for mates and have had had a daddy organise it for me (could have been better if he had been  bit more focussed) nonetheless loved having no say over who fucked and bred me and being blindfolded with non dick and cum is probably my biggest turn on 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BBfucknowAU said:

Have done this a couple of times for mates and have had had a daddy organise it for me (could have been better if he had been  bit more focussed) nonetheless loved having no say over who fucked and bred me and being blindfolded with non dick and cum is probably my biggest turn on 

I would love to have you or someone do this to me 

I used to have a very regular fuckbud who would frequently tie me up & blindfold me & then invite someone else over without telling me but never more than one person.  Having a top control which multiple guys fuck me has always been a fantasy so any LA tops who are game to make a sluts dream come true hmu.  I'm sure you'll find my expressions of my appreciation more than worth the effort on your part.😈

Many times in the sense of being shared and me having no input in the matter, but I did once (a long time ago) have a guy get in touch with me via a site I was on offering to pimp me out, sight unseen - we never met, he'd just (after we chatted a few times) offer me to other men, I assume also online, then send me an address and a time to go be used by them. Pretty nerve-wracking the first time, I wasn't a novice but I was far from the jaded free-use fleshlight I am now, but I was horny and that won out - all went well, so I kept it up for most of a year, before contact with my 'pimp' became more and more occasional until I guess the novelty had worn off for him and he found other things to do besides arrange meets he wasn't getting anything out of anyway. But it was super hot for me, and once the first encounter had gone well and I felt a little more at ease, I really got a huge kick out of letting myself be whored out, with no idea by who.

My ex used to love to blindfold me (and sometimes tie me up) then invite other guys to come over and fuck me.  At first, I was petrified, but over time, I got to love being used. Eventually, he didn't blindfold me or would take the blindfold off while I was being fucked.  Later in our relationship, he would go online and pretend to be me. He would have tops come over and I would be ready on the bed.  He would either be hiding in the closet to secretly watch, or he would be sitting in a chair in the corner of the bedroom, watching as they fucked me.  

I really missed the excitement of the random anonymous fucks.  I was going to the adult bookstores to get fucked through gloryholes. When the local adult bookstores started closing down or getting rid of the gloryholes, I started hosting at a gloryhole I setup at my place. For the last 10 years, I have hosted anonymously from my gloryhole or from the sling.  I love the feeling as I am laying in the sling, a stranger walks in and starts fucking my ass. Never knowing who they are, only leaving their cum in my hole.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 9:40 AM, Musclebot said:

This actually sounds pretty amazing, it would be somewhere top of my list in terms of fantasies.

I love that idea 💡