Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

Guest BgchaserATX

Oh the memories...

Many moons ago I dated two top daddies.  They would regularly make some sort of plans to get my ass fucked and seeded; including bathhouses, cruising parks and forest preserves, adult bookstores, or would host a select group of men they networked with.

I was in heaven... but it wasn't about me or done for my pleasure.

They both had a strong fetish and need to play with and fuck a loosened, well used and cumsloppy ass.  They also needed to orchestrate the fucking and were always right there with me.  Sometimes joining in throughout the evening and other times just sitting back and watching.  (I loved to see the look in their eyes while taking the men and dick they arranged). 

After a while and many fucks and cum loads deposited in my hole, they would start winding the group down until it was just us three, and they would revel and pig out on my ass for several more hours.  It was always about their enjoyment of a well used, cum filled hole and I was happy to provide it.  I told them ..."it's always you fucking me, sometimes using other men like you would a dildo or toy...but I always feel you."

Still miss them 24 years later.

So hot. Would love to find a couple of daddies to use me, take me to bathhouses, homeless camps,etc and pick guys to use and breed me. Totally without my input or say so.

• 5 months later...

Oh yes. I have done this a few times. I never ask the guy who is controlling to set any standards. Just send whoever he wants me to take. The best time was I let a top in a completely different state send guys over while I was blindfolded and he watched on skype. He sent me 7 breeding tops and to this day I don't know anything about them.

• Upvote 3

Guest faggot hole

A current fuck bud loves to do this.  We'll go to a bar or a party and He'll shout out, "Who wants to fuck my bitch?"  Generally, He's already dressed me up in slut clothes.  He always gets a response, and He'll spend the rest of the night directing traffic so to speak, signifying that one man gets to fuck my ass cunt while another dude is directed toward my mouth cunt.   (His terms.)  Most often there's a line waiting, but if the traffic slows down, He just button holes guys and drags them to where i am laid out, spread out and waiting.  He likes to keep count.  One club we go to has a blackboard and He'll just tick off the loads i have taken.  Other times, He uses a sharpie to mark the number of loads on my back or my ass. 

Met a hot recently divorced black guy at Decadence.  He was shy at first but soon was getting down and dirty.  He fucked me for about 3 hours in the dark room and when someone he liked would come by he would offer up my hole.  It was hot.  Had about 10 guys in me and took a few loads.  If we lived closer this could be habit forming.  :)

• Upvote 3

I've done this a few times and it is such a hot, fun, slutty time. Two fuck buds made it extra special. One, who liked to stop by my place while on his way to work to fuck me asked if I wanted to meet a friend of his. Of course I wanted to and I said so. I also told this fuck buddy that he could bring any of his friends anytime he stopped by to breed me. Lucky for me he did - twice! Best part was he didn't let me know when another man was joining us. I had no idea until they arrived. so much fun giving up the control of who uses your hole. Another guy would invite me over and text guys when I was sucking his cock, he had men come and preload me before he fucked me and added in his seed.

I think it would be super hot to give up control and combine that with blindfolds or bondage. Anyone done that? :drool:

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ex used to bring people home to fuck me. Rule was I could not say no and had to take the load. Once we ended he said he would bring home homeless guys and let them fuck me-- said it brought him great pleasure to watch me be used... I miss him

• Upvote 2

im signing a contract with this guy that basically i will surrender my sex life to his wishes. I can only fuck whoever he approves or send over to fuck me. and if he doesn't want me to fuck i can't even masturbate, lets see how it works

im signing a contract with this guy that basically i will surrender my sex life to his wishes. I can only fuck whoever he approves or send over to fuck me. and if he doesn't want me to fuck i can't even masturbate, lets see how it works

Guest BgchaserATX

Ex used to bring people home to fuck me. Rule was I could not say no and had to take the load. Once we ended he said he would bring home homeless guys and let them fuck me-- said it brought him great pleasure to watch me be used... I miss him

Nice. Would love to find someone to control me like that. Have been working with someone local to set up gangbang for me of homeless, but don't know if he will or not.

Would still love to have this happen to me.  Someone choose who comes to fuck me and I have no idea who is going to show up and fill my hole or even their status.   Anyone want to set it up for me here, let me know as I am so ready. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Some 45 years ago,  I started hanging with an older viet nam vet that was pretty fucked up from the war,  and all the weed he smoked.  The weed is how we started hanging out,  he was my source.  We were in So. Cal. and back way before the internet.  We did have the L.A. Free Press.  That is where one could place personal ads, including M4M.  I dropped in on my buddy unannounced and he was smoking and playing with some other dude.  I was invited in and the guest ended up fucking me while my buddy watched,  and my buddy really liked it.  Wasn't too long before he was placing ads in the "Freep"  as it was called,  looking for other men to fuck me.  Never knew what I was getting, but I always enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Guest btchbyl

i let my roommates do it a few times. i waited in a park late night once while they picked up dudes from hookup sites. took a few loads up my ass that night.

On ‎06‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:47 PM, faggot hole said:

A current fuck bud loves to do this.  We'll go to a bar or a party and He'll shout out, "Who wants to fuck my bitch?"  Generally, He's already dressed me up in slut clothes.  He always gets a response, and He'll spend the rest of the night directing traffic so to speak, signifying that one man gets to fuck my ass cunt while another dude is directed toward my mouth cunt.   (His terms.)  Most often there's a line waiting, but if the traffic slows down, He just button holes guys and drags them to where i am laid out, spread out and waiting.  He likes to keep count.  One club we go to has a blackboard and He'll just tick off the loads i have taken.  Other times, He uses a sharpie to mark the number of loads on my back or my ass. 

Love this! What's the highest number of loads you've taken?