Florida man busted for giving teen HIV

seaguy

How did a minor download Grindr or whatever app he used with iPhone you have to be 17. Sounds like a parent that was not parenting close enough if they have a boy who is hooking up with a not that hot black guy for bareback sex.

• Like 1

My thoughts too, but in this day and age and smartphones it's almost impossible.

I feel bad for the kid, but this a lesson learned about playing in the adult world. I've heard countless stories from guys saying how they've been fucking and even taking loads since as early as 12, and most of those were before the smartphone boom so now I imagine it's very common.

I can't say I have a lot of sympathy for the kid, sex education is in full swing by the time you're 15, you know the point of condoms and the risks when you don't use them. You then hook up with a random guy and have bareback sex with him, you then cry to mummy when you find out he's hiv+? I was having bareback sex as a 15 year old, I knew the risks, I assumed they would never happen to me, but when I did get my first STI at 16, I just shrugged my shoulders and carried on, I didn't start trying to point fingers and blame the guys who'd fucked me, takes at least two to fuck after all

• Like 1

Totally agree, people need to take responsibility for their own actions. The kid knew what he was getting into.

I can't say I have a lot of sympathy for the kid, sex education is in full swing by the time you're 15, you know the point of condoms and the risks when you don't use them. You then hook up with a random guy and have bareback sex with him, you then cry to mummy when you find out he's hiv+? I was having bareback sex as a 15 year old, I knew the risks, I assumed they would never happen to me, but when I did get my first STI at 16, I just shrugged my shoulders and carried on, I didn't start trying to point fingers and blame the guys who'd fucked me, takes at least two to fuck after all
  • Like 1

• Administrators
I can't say I have a lot of sympathy for the kid, sex education is in full swing by the time you're 15

He may be in one of those areas with "abstinence only" sex ed. The teen pregnancy rates in those areas are through the roof.

He may be in one of those areas with "abstinence only" sex ed. The teen pregnancy rates in those areas are through the roof.

The pregnancy and STD rates among teenagers in those areas are extremely high. Also, when you don't educate teens about this stuff, they'll turn to their peers (who 90% of the time have no fucking CLUE) for advice. So you end up with teenagers telling each other things like "If the guy pisses in her vagina after he cums, it'll kill the sperm and she won't get pregnant", or "If you brush your teeth within 30 minutes of giving oral sex you can't get an STD from it", or even (I swear, I heard one girl told this by another as a teen) "Guys have a chemical in their cum that kills other guys' sperm, so if you don't want to get pregnant, have sex with two or three guys in the same day".

Anyone who claims "Abstinence Only" sex ed is anything other than a huge waste of time and resources is a fucking IDIOT.

But even if he was in abstinence only classes, he should have known from other sources (TV, internet, etc) that STDs including HIV exist, and that condoms prevent them. So eh, I kind of agree with slapping the guy who fucked him with statutory rape charges, but the rest of the charges are bullshit.

Edited by whiteslutbttm

He's just a fucking kid. Maybe you haven't matured either, but you don't realize that you don't even know shit at 21 until you are at least 40. and there are people who are stupid who will never know shit and all they leaned by 12 is all they will ever know.

I know a lot of people here are counter culture but at least have some common sense and dignity.

I hope the perpetrator goes to jail for at least 20 years.

Edited by Pig Bottom

Pig Bottom I disagree with the "he's just a kid!!!" argument. In most states, teenagers start driving (permit but still) at that age, or YOUNGER if it's a motorcycle or farm vehicle license. At 15 you are considered old enough to legally work (I believe labor laws in most areas in the USA say "14 or older", even though most places won't hire below 16). So at his age, he is at the point we consider him mature enough to be put in charge of other people's safety (when you are driving you literally have other people's lives riding on your actions). It is not unfair to say "He's old enough to be responsible for his own health and safety; at least enough to request anyone fucking him in the ass to wear a condom".

@ Pig Bottom

Agreed! I find the "it's his own fault" argument expecially disingenuous when talking about teenagers. Even if they know better, they have no real life experience, which means if they like and trust you they can be talked into pretty much anything (that's also why the Nazi party targeted that age group specifically). If you don't know what HIV / AIDS means, if you haven't seen or experienced it within your peer group or circle of friends, Safer Sex is just an arbitrary abstract. That's why there are age of consent laws. Because we as adults have more life experience and therefore there cannot be such a thing as truly consensual sex with a minor. Period.

A friend of mine made the mistake of trusting a prolific gift giver that he was neg. The reason why he didn't press charges when my friend got infected was that he felt he should have known better, that he had the experience to judge the situation and that he misjudged it. Doesn't make the other guy less of a piece of shit.

In the above case there isn't even that excuse. The guy infected a fucking kid. That's despicable. And all you guys who want to blame it on the 15-year old: Are you for real? Are you still sane?

• Administrators

I think it's crazy to sexualize teens and then treat them as babies who can't make their own decisions. Go back 200 years and you'll see that teens were running farms, starting families, etc. Its our culture that's the problem (IMHO). Let's stop pretending 15, 16, 17 year olds are so fragile and teach them to take care of themselves. They did it 200 years ago. They can do it now.

Bottom line, IMHO the age of consent laws are part of the problem - they reinforce the idea that teens are incapable of taking care of themselves and making decisions, when it's just that parents are too lazy to teach their kids to fend for themselves or ask them to grow up. I don't buy the biological arguments. Sure there may be parts of the brain which aren't fully developed until the early 20s, but it doesn't mean they're completely missing in someone who's 15 or 16. There's enough there for the teen to figure out what's right and wrong on their own.

• Upvote 1

"He's old enough to be responsible for his own health and safety; at least enough to request anyone fucking him in the ass to wear a condom".

He was targeted by a pervert with HIV.

At 15 you are still a kid. He made a stupid mistake but this pervert needs to go to jail and I hope he is found guilty of both the HIV spreading and being an underage sex offender.

• Confused 1