40 members have voted

1. 1. Secretly film?

• Yes - For Private Viewing
    • Yes - For Online Posting (Tube Sites)
    • No
    • I would like to try it
    • Yes - For Blackmail / Revenge
    • Yes - To Make Money on Video

How many guys secretly film their fucks?

I've got about 5-6 videos now.... me getting pounded hard and raw. I always make sure I get a clear view of the top on my videos.

Guys are a lot hotter and sexier when they don't know the camera is there

I played with a guy (at his place) a year or two ago (call him "Bob"). I very recently found out Bob was secretly recording some of the hookups he had. I don't know if Bob recorded me having sex with him (long story short, a buddy of mine messed around with Bob's boyfriend, and Bob's boyfriend showed my friend some of the videos, he didn't see me in any of them but only saw a few).

I'm not an angry or violent person (I've literally had people spit in my face and just walked away without getting violent), but my first thought when I heard about this was

"If I find out he recorded us having sex, especially if he showed that to anyone, I will literally torture him to death, cut up the body, and dispose of what's left at the local sewage plant".

Ignoring the possible (read: VERY LIKELY) legal consequences that could result from this, you could end up getting the living SHIT beaten out of you, or flat out murdered. I'd strongly advise against it. There are PLENTY of guys who are into being filmed, go fuck them if that's your fetish.

• 2 weeks later...