Do any other bottoms feel like this?

Ozpig

I know I am addicted to be being fucked and bred. But I can sit at work during the day and I organise hook ups but two nights  a week in particular I go to the dark room and naked sex parties and by lunchtime I am hanging for cock. I sit at my desk and squeeze my cunt hard and it gets me so horny. I can barely concentrate for the rest of the day knowing i am going to get fucked and bred 8 or 9 times. It's actually quite disracting as my mancunt is direclty connected to my brain.. I get so cock starved i usually spend the lunchbreak sucking cock and swallowing seed at the video boothst at a bookstore a block from my work. Today I sucked three guys off and it calmed me down. What a lucnh?

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

I know I am addicted to be being fucked and bred. But I can sit at work during the day and I organise hook ups but two nights  a week in particular I go to the dark room and naked sex parties and by lunchtime I am hanging for cock. I sit at my desk and squeeze my cunt hard and it gets me so horny. I can barely concentrate for the rest of the day knowing i am going to get fucked and bred 8 or 9 times. It's actually quite disracting as my mancunt is direclty connected to my brain.. I get so cock starved i usually spend the lunchbreak sucking cock and swallowing seed at the video boothst at a bookstore a block from my work. Today I sucked three guys off and it calmed me down. What a lucnh?

I hope your employer is not on here reading how devoted and loyal to your work are LOL

Seriously, I am the same. I am horny 24/7. I can't control it. I am lucky to have a job where I can set my own schedule and I am not judged by the amout of time spent in the office but by the value of work I actually produce. However, as you can see, I live in Gran Canaria, and about 20 min walk away from Yumbo which is the only gay mall in the world with sex clubs and shops, laid out over three floors and the size of a terminal 5 at Heathrow. I crave fucking, both as a bottom and as a top, and I go to the sex clubs on an average three times a week. Sometimes, I go daily, other times not so. I am lucky l also live close by the gay beach and the dunes and I go almost daily for a cruise and I usually have 2 or 3 decent fucks every day.

So @Ozpig you are not alone. We are more and we are everywhere. Tops beware: We are coming after you! LOL

Happy fucks people!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

16 minutes ago, EuRawBull said:

I hope your employer is not on here reading how devoted and loyal to your work are LOL

Seriously, I am the same. I am horny 24/7. I can't control it. I am lucky to have a job where I can set my own schedule and I am not judged by the amout of time spent in the office but by the value of work I actually produce. However, as you can see, I live in Gran Canaria, and about 20 min walk away from Yumbo which is the only gay mall in the world with sex clubs and shops, laid out over three floors and the size of a terminal 5 at Heathrow. I crave fucking, both as a bottom and as a top, and I go to the sex clubs on an average three times a week. Sometimes, I go daily, other times not so. I am lucky l also live close by the gay beach and the dunes and I go almost daily for a cruise and I usually have 2 or 3 decent fucks every day.

So @Ozpig you are not alone. We are more and we are everywhere. Tops beware: We are coming after you! LOL

Happy fucks people!

I am a total bottom and never have or never will top.  But we are similar. I climb the wall if i don't get cock for two days. Some people have hobbies so i call cock and seed my hobby - if i don't get fucked and bred 15 times over the weekend from Friday to Monday I am feeling neglected. I just love getting ficked.

On 11/18/2023 at 3:46 AM, Barebacksletje said:

I am so happy to read the above. I am so focussed on sex daily that I have difficulties on concentrating on my work. It was always like this. I am happy that you guys shared it. Lets face it. We love to be sluts and is better than big cocks, hard fucks and cum in your ass and mouth. 

glad that others feel like I do I am just so addicted to cock and cum it is omnipresent in my brain.

• Like 2

I am a dedicated bottom cum pig… love nothing than cock breeding me. I sit at my desk and tense my arse muscles but it just makes me more horny. I check out the workmen walking past my window and imagine how good it would be to have them fuck and breed me. Heading into Bristol tomorrow afternoon and hoping the Bristol men will cum to play… will be ready for all Cummers 💦💦

Same here, luckily my schedule is very flexible and I can just stay at home or head to the dark rooms when I get the need to be loaded, perfect example are the past couple of days that were dedicated on taking loads (yesterday I stayed at home lining hookup and ended up taking 22 load)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I go through phases like this - usually in the summer. I can get bred for hours and hours and hours and then go right back to getting fucked an hour later. It tends to die down in the winter for me, but occasionally happens then too!  

• Like 2