How many guys have you ever had in a 24 hour period?

mcmeddler

What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period  

425 members have voted

1. 1. What's the most guys you've fucked/been fucked by in a 24 hour period

• Just 1
    • 2 to 3
    • 4 to 5
    • 6 to 8
    • 9 to 11
    • 12 to 14
    • 15 to 17
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 25
    • Over 25

Just wondering how many meets have you had in one day or what's the most amount of guys you've had in 1 day if you've had group sex. I'm not having much luck meeting many down in South Wales too many people only want safe sex! Help me guys lol

Guest BBSeroMan

If I go to the baths and it's real busy that night, I stuff my dick in as many holes as possible. Going room to room or breeding in the dark room I probably fuck as many as 18 different holes during the night but only blow loads in the 4 hottest and youngest holes there.

most guys I've slept with in a night is probably around 6 or 7, but the most loads I've taken in 24 hours was from mostly the same two guys: met up with two guys, took 9 loads from them over a 5 hour session, went home and had someone over for a quick pump and dump, then was invited back to take more loads from the same two guys a few hours later and took 4 more totaling 14 total.

I havnt done any large group scenes but I still manage to get my filling haha.

Guest faggot hole

34 loads in 24 hours (18 up my cunt, i ate the other 16). i don't know how many guys -- some of them hit me twice or three times. It started with 9 guys (8 Tops and me -- a great ratio), but as the party got going the iPhones were busy and more Tops showed up later (an even better ratio).

fuckin proud of you AIDS fukkr.. love doing the same in saunas or darkrooms

If I go to the baths and it's real busy that night, I stuff my dick in as many holes as possible. Going room to room or breeding in the dark room I probably fuck as many as 18 different holes during the night but only blow loads in the 4 hottest and youngest holes there.

Guest mspchaser

I took 14 in 24 hours. I was on Grindr and met up with a guy - we decided to see if we could get a group together at his office (after hours). Guys were coming and going. Some were poz, some neg, many didn't know.