Urban dweller tops - surprised at how few cumdumps you can find?

8x8forboypussy

Just curious: How many of you buttfuckers on this site "came out" in or moved to a big city and was disappointed by how many super-slutty bottoms you could find?

I live in Los Angeles. What I like may be not be the norm (no-load-refused bottoms who put their pussy up for anyone), but I sort of expected there to be an ample supply of slutty little cumwhores in a city this big. Instead, there seem to be fewer than seven or so local guys who I'd qualify - or who identify themselves - as a "cumdump" (my absolute favorite thing for a bottom to call himself). Even the number of traveling pussyboys seems lighter than I expected. I'm basing this number on guys I've seen post here, on bbrt, and on Craigslist. (Bottoms: If I didn't count you when you think I should have, no offense intended.)

Is there a marketplace I'm missing, or is the number of bottoms who take all loads really that small across the board?

I think there's plenty of bareback bottoms in any big city, a no loads refused bareback cum slut, well yeah, that's gonna be a rarer thing. It's a bit like there's plenty of guys like to have their nipples tweaked a little, but getting them bitten and clamps attached with weights on them, not so much, it's the classic thing of extremes, the more hardcore something is, the less people are into it

I think there's more "take all loads cumdump" type bottoms than you realize, they just don't advertise it. Just like how a LOT of barebackers will say "safe only" on their profiles because they are afraid friends/coworkers might see it.

You might try checking out glory-holes and bathhouses instead of just looking online. Personally, I will pretty much give my ass up to ANY bareback top that wants to fuck me if I am playing at a glory-hole/ABS. But, when cruising online? A bit pickier. When I'm at the glory-hole, lots of cocks, so I know if I "partner up" with a bad top (can't stay hard, has trouble cumming, whatever) I can just go find another cock to play with in a couple minutes. If I hooked up online and the top is lame? I'm out however much time it took me to chat with him, drive over to his house, drive home, etc (which often means not getting a chance at another cock that night). So yeah, when I'm investing more time in a fuck-partner, I'm gonna be more picky.

• 11 months later...

Some cities are definitely better than others. I've lived in several and travel a lot, if the majority of hookup ads that don't mention fucking or specifically looking for JO, it's going to be difficult to find either a bottom or top. Going to sex clubs and cruising in those cities is an exercise in frustration. I'm versatile and not all that picky when I'm horny and have been cruising unsuccessfully for a couple of hours, but find myself winding up with blue balls anyway. In most cities I can usually have my pick of bottoms. I've found LA to be pretty average in that regard (not a total pig city), so I'm guessing the OP needs to figure out where to look.

Edited by NWUSHorny

• 11 months later...

I can be sometimes a total cumdump when i'm in the mood & i've lived in mostly big cities in europe from London to Amsterdam to Antwerp where i am now. I don't advertise it because it's a colossal waste of time trying to hook up with real multi cumbers which is what i like. If i want to find a cock or 10 that want to fuck a dripping hole full of already freshly deposited cum i hit the clubs, cinema's cruising places & get my thing. It never fails.

I find in Montreal it is the other way around. The times I have wanted to be a cumdump, I never get any takers. Ok I am not the best looking guy in the world, but I am far from the worst looking guy and I am an amazing bottom. I have had an account on BBRTS for a few years now and I have yet to meet many guys from there, I had an add on BBRTS all day and not one reply, add on Craiglist and the same thing. I use the same picture as my profile picture here, in my adds, I think my ass looks quite inviting. LOL

I will even go to saunas here and lie on my stomach with the door open and I rarely get fucked, try the darkroom and the same thing. I am really starting to think there are to many bottoms here in Montreal. Sorry for the rant but I am a frustrated bottom. lol

Yeah different areas come with different expectations of what you should do. Sometimes there are areas in which a true cum dump and a true cum dump lovin top can get it on without any bullshit. Then there are the areas where there are lots of double talking or just plain say one thing and do another.

The south is loaded (pun intended) with bareback bottoms and tops. Fuck if anyone seems to really use a condom there. But, every top and every bottom are safe sex only. And how dare you bring it up, because, obviously, you are a perverted freak.

Meanwhile, not a single bottom has a condom, though you will be asked about using them, not that that is a valid question as most are lubed up with Vaseline and I have a load or two up them as they have the conversation anyway, and every top that is going to "bring condoms" never does, or brings one that conveniently breaks.

And then, heaven forbid, any bareback sex and you enter a conversation, because then you become an AIDS seeking whore, for the exact behavior your accuser was doing in an adult bookstore, parking lot, or Craigslist ad last night.

WV is a little kinder. Everyone has "ask me" or "safe only," no one says a single word about condoms, and just about everyone fucks bare, save some of the more twitchy married closet cases.

The reality is there are lots of bare fucks going on, and the only condoms used are imaginary ones generated by "safe only." But if you get off on the verbal side of hearing about a guys sluttiness, you may be stuck with only a few guys here and there.