Any ideas about where to go?

bigdick4you

I just did a 5 day quickie to Washington DC- the weather this time of year is perfect- it was 75 days and 55-60 at night. No humidity ( unlike the summer) and the museums and places of interest were all wide open and very easy to get in and out of. And,if you enjoy fisting , the lucky bastards of DC have a dedicated house that hosts FF parties once a week. It was my 1st time to one of their parties, and I spent 4 hours having my hole packed full of J Lube and Crisco by 4 men- each a true gentleman and each one kinder than the last. If you are on Asspig there is a calendar listing for the parties- either a Sat or a SUN ( Sat party is later night, Sun are afternoon) And from DC on a ZED you can get anywhere else in the US if you want a multi city visit ( Ft Laud is ALWAYS a gay vacation destination, over 15 gay resorts, more than 30 gay bars

Having vacation soon and looking to go somewhere in the world.... As I work for an airline I get to travel a lot and can travel anywhere very cheap....I'm a top and I'm not into Asians or black guys.... Any suggestions would be welcome....

Come to Fort Lauderdale, it's still summer weather here. There are a lot of white men and white hispanic men too.

Hi also an airline emp here too, and often looking to travel for hot sex. I am often looking for other airline people to do trips with as well, so that is something to consider.

It is pretty cool when you have lots of options. I suspect you are looking for good places for sex. I did a post a while back fa uh looking for places in the US. But let's see about the world... Presuming that you have documents for the countries...

Amsterdam...leather weekend and party is coming up soon

Berlin ...always good

In US,

...San Francisco...always great sex

Chicago...second choice if you don't mind it starting to get cold

Toronto...very piggy city

Montreal...Quebec city ..

Key west....ft Lauderdale

Palm springs

Toronto...very piggy city

Someone asked me to comment on my comment about Toronto.

I think Toronto is a magnificent city. Summer is lovely and winter is cold. I do go at both times of the year. The gay villiage is the center of activity around church/younge streets.

The bathhouses are a great place to start....or finish.. Steamworks is always a good bet, especially on weekends, but sometimes during the week too. I like excess as it has a bar and food there too. The clients can be hit or miss, but I have usually had a good time.

Bars, restaurants though the village are great I often also can find guys online too to play with.

A fun event is the northbound leather fashion show, coming up at the end of October. The have lots of demos and bondage play, though they don't allow complete fucking. But it's a fun time, and place to meet hot guy s and go elsewhere.

Hope that helps

Enjoy

I'll second Toronto as a great destination, mostly because I have a lot of fondness for the city as the place I came out of the closet.

One great thing is how close everything is to Church and Wellesley, aka the gay ghetto. You can very easily take an airport bus into town, then hop on the subway up to the Wellesley station and walk everywhere. No need to rent a car. There's even plenty of interesting non-gay stuff fairly close by. The University of Toronto is just a few blocks west of the ghetto, with the Royal Ontario Museum nearby on Bloor and Queen's Park IIRC. And unlike many North American cities, the transit system is excellent and cabs are plentiful.

Thanks guys for all ur feedback.... Fort lauderdale is bad weather at the moment....have decided and going to rio brazil.... That way I will have good weather and hot guys....will do Toronto in nov....for just a weekend though....

Today is a nice day (mostly clear and 85 degrees) in the Fort Lauderdale area, but it has been rainy earlier this week.

If you want to go to a club with no attitude got to Slammers in Ft. Laud. Get a membership for $32, includes first visit, (every other visit is like $15) buy a bottle of booze for $15 or so at a liquor store before you get there and you can drink for free (mixers are free, just tip the bartender $1 a drink) Thursday night to Sunday night should be hot there. No attitude whatsoever. Just walk into certain rooms and find bottoms bent over and fuck the ones you want and cum in their ass. I'm prolly not your type, but I will be more than happy to meet you one night and hang out with you at the bar. If you rent a car and get around a few guest houses (gay motels) have day passes with nude pools.

Next time consider Fort Lauderdale. Also if you rent a car you can drive to Key West in about 3 hours, the drive itself is beautiful, there are sections where it's just road and the ocean on both sides.

Edited by Pig Bottom

Thanks guys for all ur feedback.... Fort lauderdale is bad weather at the moment....have decided and going to rio brazil.... That way I will have good weather and hot guys....will do Toronto in nov....for just a weekend though....

Eeek I wouldn't go to Brazil even for free. I heard it's dangerous there plus if you don't like black guys like you said there are a lot of them and mixed guys there.