Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

6 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I may have said this already but for me a man cumming inside me is the reward for doing my job to please him. It also feels really really good. Lol

Exactly the way I feel! Especially when I’ve really been opened and stretched  it feels like the cum is therapeutic 

For me it's the fucking.   I love getting fucked.   I wouldn't be a bottom if I didn't love it so much.   But I also love getting the load at the end.   

My purpose is to provide the best orgasm that I can for the top who is fucking me. My reward is his cum shot deep inside me. 
His load is #1 for me because it means I achieved both of the above. 
I’m good if the fucking doesn’t last long, if the top cums hard. I’d be fine sucking him to the brink then spreading my ass for him to quickly inseminate me. However, my experience has been that men cum harder when they fuck my hole. 
The only benefit I personally gain from longer fucking is reaffirmation that I’m here for men to use for their pleasure. I feel him taking my manhood away as he fucks in and out of my hole as fast or slow as he wants to. 
It makes me want to be seen and exposed as a true cum slut. 

My hole is for my Top to use. For him to finger or fuck. For him to give to his friends to use. For him to stretch open.

If he gets pleasure from using me as his worthless slut, enough for him to cum in or on me, then that is my reward for being as submissive and accommodating as possible.

333224720sm.jpg

I really had to think about this one, so the easy answer for me is both. No doubt the physical experience of a penis inside me feels so incredibly good and knowing how the top feels, but the ultimate connection gained by having his semen in me is overwhelming. After the act is done and the top is gone, his cum remains in me. Its even more significant now that I'm poz as that one special load will linger forever in me 

I love the idea of being loaded and what it represents, but, honestly, I can rarely tell if someone has seeded me without them telling me they've done so...

So, for that reason, I'd have to say it's the fucking. Knowing that I have submitted and given myself up to a man, and that he can choose how to use me is extremely intoxicating.

I will admit that I feel sad if he doesn't deem me worthy of his load, but it's the feeling of stretching my cunt around him that I love most.

• Piggy 1

I get fucked so I can get the load of cum in my ass. Some guys get excited and cum quickly Others can last It does not matter to me as long as he pumps his load in my ass