What kind of men you like to fuck or get fucked by?

vrsbbltn

I'd like to know about different likes of you guys. This is mostly about general aspects/traits/characteristics, not focused only on body types nor fucking skills. Bottoms, tops, and versatiles respond accordingly.

When I top, I prefer a bottom who is:

- skinny/toned

- shorter than me

- manly, but a little effeminate is ok

- cute/well groomed

- intelligent/geeky

- submissive

- my same age or younger

When I bottom, I prefer a top who is:

- skinny/toned or average, a little belly, or stocky body is ok

- as tall as me or taller

- very masculine

- average/rough looks

- average IQ

- dominant

- my same age or older

I've fucked bottoms with all of the characteristics of -a top I like to get fucked by- that I listed, and viceversa, but usually, if a bottom/top has all the characteristics I listed here, I get harder and perform a better sex act.

I prefer my top(s) to be taller than, me. Bigger than me, hairier than me, and most importantly, they must have confident manly attitude. As if they know they are going to fuck me even before moves are made. When I top, I need a bottom who is younger, smaller, and smoother than me. But like NLBear said, in an anonymous situation where the load is what counts,it all goes out the window. At that point, all I need is a hard cock.

• 11 months later...

I love having a man taller than me on top of me pounding my ass as I watch his face and see the sweat on his chest. I like hearing him grunt as he shoots his load in my ass. Love being fucked by black guys, hispanic and arab guys. They all seem to know how to fuck an ass.

Guest JizzDumpWI

When I bottom:

Prefer guy taller, but honest, shorter guys have tripped my trigger bigtime too.

Dark hair,

scruffy face

furry body

muscular and/or big, but not fat

Average to high intelligence

dominate top to match my dominate bottom

age no matter, but rarely find guys under 30 attractive (knowing there are at least 3 exceptions to support that rule).

Guest ff-whole

I always bottom, I prefer a top who is:

- toned or average, a little belly, or stocky body is ok, but I rather have mine very masculine or bearish preferred

- average/rough looks

- tattoos are fine, but piercings are highly regarded

- average IQ - whatever as long as he can talk dirty

- dominant , oh yes!

- slightly younger [5 or 6 years], my same age or older

- clean and shaved dick please, when I need to floss I use dental floss

- oh please no smooschi smooschi - he needs to fuck me [to death if needed], not cuddle me.

Clear enough? Now come and get me / take me....