Do Black Men Make The Best Tops?

RBBL91

Do Black Make The Best Tops?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Do Black Make The Best Tops?

• No - they're just like everyone else
    • Generally Yes - on average, black guys are better tops
    • Absolutely - black men are awesome tops

I never really had a preference and I believe I still don't. That said, my boyfriend is half black and he's the best sex I've ever had. But obviously that isn't because he's black, it's cause hes fantastic at fucking me! haha.

I do love how black cocks look after coming in an ass / fucking a cummy ass though - the darker skin tone makes all that excess cum glisten :grin:

Been fucked by four black tops(three of them twice), including my first ever (and so far still only)bare load in the ass. Black tops are a huge turn on, but the two guys I have seriously been in love with were both hairy blond guys. About as far away from black as you can get. And the biggest cock I have had was from one of the two blond guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been fucked by many blacks, some were GREAT and some just OK. Most were hung heavy, a few about average. Some of the guys here like rough, dominant tops. I like peer relationship where he enjoys fucking me and I enjoy being fucked by him. Black gays cover the whole range from super butch, some of whom are nasty but some aren't, to fem screemers. Most of my expereinces have been with the middle range, a few times with an uber butch type who came on to me the right way but never knowlingly with a screemer. Of course in an orgy it's hard to tell before he plugs in.

Ages ago I had an occastional black top named Walter. He was a nice guy with a BIG ONE. His roommate would join in. One time they asked if I would like some of their friends to fuck me too. A few calls and two showed up. It was five hours of serial pounding. Every one of them was a gentleman, nothing happened that I didn't want. There was some good natured jibs and jokes but nothing ugly. I walked funny for a few days but it was a great encounter.

Yes, there is a black smell. In dark room orgies that's been one way I've known a top was black. The smell can be a turn-on or a turn-off. It depends on he moment.

the smallest cock (hard) ive ever seen in my life belonged to a black man, but on the other hand the cock that hurt me the most (tore me to shreds) also belonged to a black man. so in my experience theyve got the biggest and the smallest. i hope this dont sound like ive only been with two black men, cause ive been with tons lol.

• 1 month later...
Oftentimes, these are gay sex fantasies based upon stereotypes of black men such as the thug, the rapist, the baby daddy, the ex-con, the mandingo, etc.

Ditto that.

As for the question itself, I'd have to say it generally does not matter. I've bottomed for (and topped) guys of a variety of nationalities, ethnicities, or "races" and there has been no correlation between me having a great to excellent time and my partner's ethnic background. What does make a difference is his focus upon and desire to share a powerful sexual moment together rather than simply blow his load; how sensitively attuned he is to my body's responses; and how well we know each other.

I am a dancer, and one thing that I have noticed is that hip rotation and variation of the angle of penetration adds to my pleasure as a bottom. I would say that my level of sexual satisfaction has been higher on average with latin and black men. I think that is not because of race, but because in my experience black and latin men more often use hip rotation and other techniques to vary the tempo, angle, and depth of penetration.

Guest bamabarebackbtm

Its been my experience since I was a teenager till now, that black men young and older have been overall the best tops. Consistently they have the attitude and seem to be obsessed with ass. Even young inexperienced black tops. They have been great at fucking and using my asshole for their needs and everyone that has fucked me wants to leave their cum in you. If you can find a white top they have not been as good. But Im open minded and if youre white top and want to increase my sample size, I'm willing lol.

I have found black guys to be often very enthusiastic in the pursuit of ass, but not generally any 'better' at topping than guys of any other race. Of course this is not mean some black guys aren't particularly good, but just as frequently the guys are average or inexperienced tops.