Should I feel guilty?

losttop

Was dating this guy for like 3 months and met him organizing a gangbang for him taking bb loads....he had been taking loads for years and remained negative.... Anyway we fell in love and we decided to have open relationship.... In the beginning we played together with others as well but after few months he stopped wanting to do the gangbang thing....I was fine with that...he also told me that he wanted to explore his oral top side.... We broke up after terrible row and he was telling everyone how terrible I had treated him... In fact I was paying all the bills while we were together.... Like going to restaurants and vacation. Now suddenly he got back to me by email that I have probably infected him as he is not feeling well... Needless to say that I'm quite upset about this as I am undetectable and I still care for him... Emailed him and told him exactly that.... But no response...friends tell me I should ignore him... But I just can't...

Without knowing what the row was about and who broke off the relationship it is difficult to form view of any certainty but if you ended it and he didn't want it to end, then it sounds as if he's angry and trying to get back at you, and you're missing him. Alternatively, if he ended it, he could be regretting the break-up and hoping that you will open a dialogue up again in a somewhat perverse way, by getting you to care about him, though somehow I suspect the former? Just how it seems to me from what I read. If you did that much gangbanging together then it's not going to be easy to prove if indeed it is conversion and not a bout of flu. I hope it helped to write it all down and post it, and that you find a way for yourself to get through this.

Guest GoodExercise

Ex-BF did what he wanted, and got what he wanted. He could have been poz when you met. Could have got it from any of the men that he let breed him after you met or after you broke up. His choice. You have nothing to feel guilty about.

thanx guys...i know i shouldnt feel guilty... he was the one who broke up...we would have sometimes stupid rows during nights of going out and me drinking and being stupid... he is not a gold digger... just a bit confused sometimes. but dont ask me why... i feel responsible for him... even now...think he realised he took hasty decision...

The ex-boyfriend sounds like a loser. Move on and forget him.

he is sensitive confused guy who needs direction... i just cant dispose of my feelings just like that...if u read this u probably think im very sensitive guy... u could not be further from the truth... im actually normally quite cold and use bottom guys as just holes to breed... i still do that now... but when i care for someone... i accept their flaws... he is like helpless puppy...have a feeling that i will regret taking him back... but im willing to take that chance...

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

"it's better to be alone than to wish you were alone."

unfortunately I can't control my feelings just like that.... I know it's wrong but I care for the guy....don't we always love the ones that r wrong for us? I always seem to....

unfortunately I can't control my feelings just like that.... I know it's wrong but I care for the guy....don't we always love the ones that r wrong for us? I always seem to....

It seems we go for the ones we think we deserve. It's not wrong if you want to care for him - you know what you're doing. Hope it works out how you want it to.

It seems we go for the ones we think we deserve. It's not wrong if you want to care for him - you know what you're doing. Hope it works out how you want it to.

That might be very true....feelings r a strange thing.... Love him and know he will play with me...