How many bare cocks before you can't be monogamous?

DeauxItMatter

Hey guys - new to this forum and site. Been wrestling with this question lately. How much bare cock can a guy take before he cannot be monogamous anymore? Before I met my boyfriend five years ago, I had been barebacked by about two maybe three dozen guys over the years. In fact, when I met my boyfriend, one of my neighbors was breeding me pretty regularly. He had an amazing body, a cocky attitude, and a hot cock, and he knew how to wear down my resistance so he always got to breed me when he wanted. Luckily (i guess?), he moved about a year after I met my boyfriend. We've been monogamous since then, but I get really strong cravings for other bare cock. I thought the cravings would go away over time, but they haven't. I still crave new bare dick. Did I take too many bare cocks and raw loads before my boyfriend?

I get what your asking. Does your bf not give it to you enough? What happened with me is I played safe with two guys I was involved with and after time went by trust was gained and I let them both bb and breed me. One of them stopped fucking me altogether though. He just lost the urge or interest. The other we barely fucked. I was allowed to fuck on the side but always use condoms. It wasn't until after time kept passing that I began to crave raw cock.

If what you are asking is that you took too many loads and bare cock and can't stand not to get it you need to let your bf now. You either need to let him know you need more sex or see if you can open up the relationship. Men who try to pretend or settle for sex or their partner usually end up cheating because they want more, want something different, want change, or are tired of something. Because they are not able to be honest with their partner and talk to their partner about it either it usually blows up.

I knew one guy who had a partner who actually would take loads and cock at truck stops or gas stations when he and his partner travelled. Never told his partner and the only way he got caught was because he left the computer or email open or something.

I know I'm not ready or wanting a monagmous relationship because first thing I'm really young. Second I love cock and cum. I love various cock and cum. I love having sex with different types of men. I'm probably either suited for a more different or interesting relationship or just being single for a while. And it's fine with me because I'm honest by myself.

I'll take 1000 loads during my life and If I ever meet a guy who is cool with it or finds it hot and for some reason we have perfect chemistry I'll be his partner, boy, or slave and take only his loads if everything is right about it.

So I don't think the number of bare cock or loads determine a relationship. It's more about what each person in the relationship desires or doesn't desire that prevents monogamy or challenges that.

I don't think it has anything to do with how many people you have been with, but rather how you feel about your boyfriend. I've been a total slut, but when I meet someone that I really like and I'm really into... I don't need anyone else. Does that mean I don't get the urge to cheat? Absolutely not lol... I just value my relationship more than a random encounter with someone. I love having fun and sleeping around, which is why I am single right now. Don't cheat... as someone that has been cheated on it totally sucks. I think that if you respect your bf enough you should have the courage to talk to him about this, and if you can't reach an agreement about the situation than it just means that you are supposed to be single right now to discover what you really want for yourself in a relationship and out of life in general.

By no means an expert, but hope I could help.

• Moderators

My husband and I were monogamous when we first got together (for about the same time as you and your guy actually). When we finally talked about opening our relationship, we discovered that it was something we both wanted and were both ready for, and that we were happy giving each other the permission to bareback with others. Now we play on the side whenever we want and have the occaisional threesome (or more-some). He loves to watch me take another man's cock and cum. So now we are getting what we both want, and our relationship is stronger for it. Talk to your man.

I have only been in one longterm relationship. In the beginning we were monogamous. But his sex drive was very low. We would only have sex once a month or so. I wanted more, a lot more. I wanted a cock up my ass every day, which he wouldn't give me. So I ended up up looking elsewhere and started cheating on him. Not very nice, but I was also very young then. I craved for cock and got it from others. Obviously we broke up and I think I made the right decision to stay single after that. I can do what I want when I want it. I am missing having a buddy/mate and a lover, but I think it's the best if I stay single. Unless I find someone who is a top and insatiable...........

Though I know it's not your intent, the idea of "too many" bare cocks implies that there's something wrong with non-monogamy. How does your boyfriend feel about sex outside the relationship? He probably has strong cravings for other (raw) holes. Discussing it openly might be a good idea.

No matter how much fucking around and barebacking we've done, I think we're always still capable of not giving in to the temptation. The question is, when is there a truly good reason to deprive ourselves? For example, does a boyfriend's love depend on monogamy?

As a top, and as someone who has done the long-term relationship/domestic partnership/same-sex marriage thing, today I would respect and love a guy even more if he indulged his craving and came home with another guy's load in his ass, ready for me to slide in and add my own. (And if he also understood my desire to seed other men.)

Thanks, guys. I'll talk with the boyfriend about him breeding me more often and if that doesn't satisfy the hunger, then I'll talk with him about needing more. I doubt it will satisfy. I got a feel for variety of cock and new loads, so I'm pretty sure that monogamy isn't in the cards for me anymore. It's not that monogamy is better than anything else. Just different.

• 4 weeks later...