Slutty bottoms who are picky about cock size

hungry_hole

I would be considered a total bottom because I enjoy getting fucked but I don't like fucking or getting sucked. I've tried it but being a top doesn' do it for me.

Although I'm a bottom I also enjoy whoring-out other bottoms usually at the local suna where I help organize a group or for guys to come into the room while I have the bottom on the sling and blindfolded.

I'm always surprised when I find slutty bottoms who love the scene just described but who only like guys with big cocks, or under 45, or without a belly. A couple of days ago I chatted with a 26 yo bottom but he only likes getting fucked and bred by "big coks".

As a bottom I don't understand the requirement for a BIG COCK. I can understand that some bottoms my enjoy getting fucked by larger cocks but most won't reject a regular size cock. I even enjoy getting fucked by smsll cocks.

Some bottoms have no use for regular or smaller cocks. I don't understand it. Can someone explain?

Total bottom here too. Hate getting sucked and hate fucking, they just don't seem right to me. I get very little pleasure from them - I'd much rather be using my holes to please someone.

I'm not one of those that only want big cocks - but I definitely prefer bigger, thicker cocks. I'll happily get fucked by a cock of any size - a cock's a cock at the end of the day!

I'm not so picky about other cocks, as I don't have a big one myself. As long as it squirts. I'm not so much into being sucked either, only anal. I was a top for a very long time, but recently realized that bottom is better (why the hell didn't I realize that earlier). But I still top also, because I don't wanna waste my cum when I can dump it into someone else's ass.

I've thought about this and experienced it a few times actually but I think guys with smaller dicks can get it harder.

Sometimes, guys with large dicks can't get it FULLY hard for one. Whether it's tired, drunk, tina, bred too many bottoms or just takes longer to get harder for some reason. Sometimes guys with larger cocks also don't stay hard completely. Sometimes when entering or during the fuck. They can still fuck but you can tell it's not as hard as it could be. And it's still enjoyable but I don't think big dicked guys who can't get or keep it fully hard should be neccesarily revered.

Again it's not all guys but I've noticed it happens sometimes...often with guys above 8 or 9. Sometimes even a little under 8. Now average size guys I've noticed depending on their dick usually keep it hard and can get it hard more often. Especially those fun curved cocks. But I've been fucked by average size guys and had a damn fun time. Sometimes more fun then with xtra large tops.

And guys with smaller dicks. I've had some guys who have small dicks get it completely rock hard and feeling that inside feels so fucking good. The fucking feels great and I can feel their dick. That's what I find somewhat amusing when guys don't like guys with a smaller tool. But everything about it feels great. And can especially feel it when they breed you.

Like someoen else says a true bottom should not be cocerned with the cock size. I'm not saying every guy is like this too but I've taken lots of dick so I have a general idea. Then again just could be my area. My personal favorite are guys with average size dicks who can get it hard and keep it hard and know how to fuck.

Doesn't really matter the size of a man's tool. What matters more is that it can get and stay rock hard and the fucking skill. I've had some tops still stay rock hard after breeding me too. That's fucking hot..and then we usually go again.

I think the biggest i ever had was 10" and the smallest 5". Both did the job. I agree with above statements that the biggest ones don't really get hard. Hard enough to fuck, but not rock hard like the smaller ones. But every since i got back in touch with the muscle bear (MB) I talked about in another thread I go for thickness. MB's cock is not unusually big but godawful thick. I am in love with that cock. I really feel filled up when he starts fucking me and it's a great feeling. I admit that a big one has it easier to poke my prostate but a thick one stretching my hole feels even better.

Maybe those bottoms are way too loose and need a big one to feel pleasure? I am mostly a top, barely bottom, my ass is really tight, yet I barely feel anything when fucked by smaller dicks, no pleasure nor pain, so it is very understandable if they reject small cocks because of that.

Picky bottoms aren't really "sluts". The TRUE cumdump slut doesn't discriminate on cock size, race, build, HIV status, or age. I know I don't! :-) By age, I mean I only have sex with guys over 18. I don't think I have an upper age limit.

Im exactly the same and I love it. I never understand why the fasination of cock size.

Cock size, age, body build are not that important to me. I want to feel a guy's cock thrusting and pounding my hole, massaging my prostate, and evenually exploding his seed deep inside me. Some of my most enjoyable fucks have come from 50ish beer bellied bears with only average 6" cocks, and who knew how to mix it up with pain/pleasure.

Guest Matias47
Maybe those bottoms are way too loose and need a big one to feel pleasure? I am mostly a top, barely bottom, my ass is really tight, yet I barely feel anything when fucked by smaller dicks, no pleasure nor pain, so it is very understandable if they reject small cocks because of that.

That's pretty much it for me, too. I'm not a size junkie, but the cock has to be at least my size to get up my ass. I'll gladly suck smaller cocks and eat up the load, but when fucking I gotta feel it. As for being picky in other ways, absolutely that's me. While I don't have much of an age limit besides being legal, bellies are totally out. While you don't have to be gym rat, I need to see evidence of exercise. I have to be attracted to the guy even for anon sex.

At a very basic level I want a cock that can give me long strokes that I can feel all the way, and preferably thick enough for me to feel stretched.

In contrast to what others said I do not prefer a rock hard cock, rather I like a cock so big that it remains a bit spongey. I love that feeling when sucking and it makes it easier to cram a really big one down my throat or up my ass.

I don't care about looks or age or body type within reason.

I am not as picky about cock size when I am sucking, but I really prefer to suck uncut cocks.

To each his own I guess.

I've only met a few size-queens, only one of whom rejected my almost 7".

Most guys I fucked had simple criteria: All partners be of legal age and the Top be at least as masculine as they are, or the Top be more masculine than average, or the Top merely be non-effeminate. The Top's looks, weight, race, endowment and in some cases hygiene didnt matter as long as the Top enjoyed using the bottom to get his rocks off in.

I've never rejected a hard cock based on size as long as it can stay hard. Having a real small frame, small endowed guys can usually fuck me easily.

That said, a big(er) cock will get me going and a real big thick cock will make me cum by itself while fucking me. So, guess I'm conflicted, all hard cock is welcome, but love the big, well endowed guys. Bring it on.