Flaunting your goods

hairypwet

Do you show your juck in your pants? Do you show a basket all the time or just when you are on the prowl? At work or doing everyday shopping, etc.? Show a cock ring, PA, stains at the tip? Have you changed your display over time? More or less now than when you were younger? Does it work for you??? Are you turned-on by another guy's package?

Bottoms, do you wear pants that show off your butt? Tight jeans with holes in the ass? A split for easy access? Pants that hang low to show your butt crack?

No undershorts for decades but have regular jock strap and a leather jock and leather pouch for certain occasions. As kid I'd take off my shorts when I left home and cruise the steets and parks with my stiff little cock tented out and a wet spot at the tip. At one time got a pair of old briefs from a buddy so I could leave skids to send to a someone on the Internet, always willing to help a guy get off and I got off on his skids too. Anyway, I've shown a package most of my life and in all situations. Once went to the symphony dressed for cruising Folsom Street afterward. I got frowns from dowagers, like they didn't know how a man is hung, and knowing looks from daddies.

Guest faggot hole

No underwear ever, generally a cock ring. i've got no problem with showing my basket all the time -- at work, on the subway, in the streets, at the super market. The whole purpose is to attract attention. And once he is looking at my junk, it is only a moment or two until he is focusing on my ass, which as a confirmed, dedicated, total bottom, is where i want his attention. Hopefully from there is is a short time until he is fucking my ass, or i am eating his seed. So, yeah! i've got no problem showing my stuff.

I'm a full time freeballer and ever wear underwear. I have a few jocks, but that's for a diffrent thread. Anyhow, I love to wear my 501's when I am out and about in public. I always leave the bottom 2 buttons undone and wear them a lil below my waist to show off my ass crack. There has been lots of times where I have been out and anout at target, Home Depot or Pepboys showing off my bulge to let guys know I'm horny and looking to fuck around. It never takes long when another pig takes notice and before you know it, we're in the restroom fucking. One of the guys I fucked was with his wife and kid at target. He keept looking at my dick and i could tell his dick was getting hard. I asked him if he knew where the restroom is at as I rub my dick and looking down at his crotch. Next thing he follows me to the restroom and into the handicap stall... He was so horny he just took my cock up his ass and left with my load deep in him.

That's just one occasion my freeballing bulge has gotten me some ass or dick.

Right on.

Good going!

That's the way to do it.

I'm a full time freeballer and ever wear underwear. I have a few jocks, but that's for a diffrent thread. Anyhow, I love to wear my 501's when I am out and about in public. I always leave the bottom 2 buttons undone and wear them a lil below my waist to show off my ass crack. There has been lots of times where I have been out and anout at target, Home Depot or Pepboys showing off my bulge to let guys know I'm horny and looking to fuck around. It never takes long when another pig takes notice and before you know it, we're in the restroom fucking. One of the guys I fucked was with his wife and kid at target. He keept looking at my dick and i could tell his dick was getting hard. I asked him if he knew where the restroom is at as I rub my dick and looking down at his crotch. Next thing he follows me to the restroom and into the handicap stall... He was so horny he just took my cock up his ass and left with my load deep in him.

That's just one occasion my freeballing bulge has gotten me some ass or dick.

I do the same, usually no underwear and love cockrings.

No underwear ever, generally a cock ring. i've got no problem with showing my basket all the time -- at work, on the subway, in the streets, at the super market. The whole purpose is to attract attention. And once he is looking at my junk, it is only a moment or two until he is focusing on my ass, which as a confirmed, dedicated, total bottom, is where i want his attention. Hopefully from there is is a short time until he is fucking my ass, or i am eating his seed. So, yeah! i've got no problem showing my stuff.

Guest faggot hole

freeballer has the right idea -- 501s, worn low with a couple of buttons undone. mine also are torn and ragged, the tears strategically located so that since i am always commando and cockring-enhanced, anyone paying attention (and even folk who are not "paying attention") get a fleeting glimpse of my cock -- and more important, my hole -- as i move around through the super market or on the streets. my only problem: the jeans are so shredded that another run through the washer probably will disintegrate them. So i do't wash them all that often and they have the faint aroma of piss and cum -- another attraction.

mine also are torn and ragged, the tears strategically located so that since I am always commando and cockring-enhanced, anyone paying attention (and even folk who are not "paying attention") get a fleeting glimpse of my cock

faggot hole. I love that. I do it too. I am not huge, just 7", and a bottom ;-) But I love to show off a big package to attract attention.

The jeans I am wearing in the pics are not even that good. I have another pair of jeans which is more shredded.

When on vacation I wear gym shorts with a cockring. The short from NastyPic gives you a good bulge already, but add a cockring and a half erection and you'll be sure to attract attention.

post-21603-140864341641_thumb.jpg

post-21603-140864341636_thumb.jpg

Edited by NLbear

I can't say that I deliberately flaunt myself, but on occasion I've found myself sitting on the subway and I've realized my 'junk' is particularly prominent. Usually it has occurred not by design but when the fabric of my trousers happens to bind in just the right way. And yes, it is kind of fun!

The jeans pics I showed aren't even that good because the jeans in those pics are not cut to be very tight in the crotch. But except for wanting to show a big package, which you can easily do with a cockring, most of the excitement comes from guys staring at yours. If an attractive guy (for me) keeps looking at mine it already gets me going and produces a semi erection.

I do the same by the way. If I like a guy then the first look is at his face and then immediately go to his crotch.

Here are a few that got me going.....

post-21603-140864341655_thumb.jpg

post-21603-140864341644_thumb.jpg

post-21603-140864341648_thumb.jpg