Dick shitting bottoms, love them or hate them?

vrsbbltn

Bottoms w/ Dirty Holes: Love 'em or hate 'em?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms w/ Dirty Holes: Love 'em or hate 'em?

• I always HATE shit on my dick
    • An occasional small accident is understandable
    • Shit Happens: I don't really care one way or the other
    • Shit on my dick can be a turn-on sometimes
    • I love it dirty - My dick looks good in brown

Of all the guys I've fucked, a lot of them have shitted my dick, so many (and keep counting), that I am starting to loose control whenever it happens. Last time was a couple of days ago, I told the guy in a bad/aggressive mood "why you asked me to fuck you if you were not prepared, this is annoying", he said "I'm sorry it was an accident, but clean it off so I can suck it", and I replied "It won't get hard again I'm leaving".

It is gross, nasty, intolerable smell. It's even more annoying when you are on the go, fucking at a public place with clothes on, so you have to leave the place with the smell and stains, specially devastating at a video booth store, dark room, etc. with so many others looking at you.

If it was an accident, I don't get mad at them, as it's something I know can happen. Nevertheless, it's hard to believe it was an unexpected accident when the dick gets incredibly/completely covered with thick shit. Obviously, they didn't douche, in which case I wonder; Don't you know your digestive system? Don't you keep track of how many times and what times you have taken a shit? Don't you know what you have eaten so far? Can't you introduce your largest finger in your ass to have an idea?

Ok, there's no guarantee they can be 100% sure, but by answering those questions you can have a clue. A couple of days ago I read someone's reply to another thread that he introduces his longest finger in the bottom's ass to know. I used to do that, but few bottoms like it, it may seem senseless to total tops (he can take a huge dick but can't take a tiny finger?), yes, it is like that, for some reason, fingers in the ass are painful, it burns, specially other guys' fingers.

My recommendation is, if you are aware that there's a possibility of shitting the top's dick, tell him. When I've been in that situation, that I was not thinking on hooking up, and hence didn't douche, or as I'm vers I get on the hunt with topping another guy set in my mind then I meet an incredibly hot top I don't want to loose the chance of having sex with him, I tell them I'd love to get fucked, but "I think I'm not prepared because I'm feeling some bowel movement", or more directly "I had no time to douche, so I'm not prepared for it", then I say "we can do other things like oral sex". As most are not into oral sex only, and I said that I really want to get fucked, I'd say around 60% still fuck me. I've been lucky, only twice had really minor accidents, so I took a napkin, cleaned it out, and we continued fucking. If I knew chances of a great disaster were high, I'd tell them I'm not into getting fucked, plain and simple, don't leave room for him taking the decision like I do most of the times. Saying nothing gives room for the top to become mad, furious, aggressive, but if you tell him things like what I already said, it's his decision, he was advised, so that's why this is good counseling.

So, what do you think of this, what's your reaction? Any experience you'd like to share? Whatever you like to comment. Would be nice to hear from everyone's povs; tops, bottoms, vers.

I nearly am always clean when I have hookups, but accidents sometimes happen. I personally don't like it when it gets messy (especially when I'm bottoming), and completely understand and respect it when a top doesn't want to continue. Once, though, I had a top who was a total asshole about it - made me feel really bad. Another time, though, there was a top who really got into realizing that my hole wasn't as clean as I thought. He was so turned on I stay turned on till he was done.

Hey Vers- great timing on this thread! I was at the sex club last night-- have avoided it for a month after 2 visits yielded nothing- not even a cock suck off the BJ wall. After a fast cocktail, I walked into the play area and almost instantly the stench of fresh rank shit hit me- and I have been dealing with allergies up till yesterday, so it had to be really wicked strong.I went to the bar and alerted them someone had shit up the place and the area in question. They nodded and said they would get on it. I went back to the other side of the BJ wall, and the stank was there too- stepped into one of the booths and the walls and opening reeked of shit. It was early inthe evening, and I know they clean the place daily- so it wasn't leftover from previous days. A cleaner was busy wiping down the walls and seats and just about every area around the BJ area- i alerted him to the booth issue, and he told me he would take care of it , but also wanted to talk to me later. Seems someone has been going to the club for a few weeks and has been shitting and wiping shit all over the place. Beyond the stink, the hygiene issues- how fuking RUDE. Scat is a very far reaching fetish, and for someone into it it should be done in private. I don't think itis a lazy bottom, but if it is- dammit you know your shit pipe is full- either HOSE IT OUT or stay HOME!! Ruined a lot of guys night last night- no one wanted to risk sucking a cock that had been in this guys hole( if he was even there to get fucked) or to play where a shit odor would arise. And this fuck hit lots of areas - the dark room, the BJ area, the booths, and even near the fireplace. One guy thought it might have been someone with a colostomy bag that was leaking or burst- whatever it was- it was inconsiderate on his part to expose everyone else to his crap !

Being a total bottom, I can understand how tops would get upset by this,but wit a little prep,it shouldn't happen. One thing that goes a very long way is psyllium husk(Metamucil). Not only is it good for you, for me at least, toilet paper is almost unnecessary and make prep a snap.

If it's planned I always douche out, better for both of us. If it's impromptu, then I tell the Top I haven't douched and am not really properly prepared, and the decision is his (but would prefer to set a date for another time, if at all possible, so we both have more fun). Once I topped another bottom, rare for me, who had neglected to clean out, didn't tell me. Ended up covered in shit, which I HATE (don't even like having to deal with my own when I douche), in a rooming house with no towels or rags and the bathroom was down the very public hallway. Needless to say a quick half naked run, cleaned and left, never saw him again. Bottoms always douche or at least warn your Top if there might be trouble!

I am fanatical about cleaning out but sometimes, like if i clean up then a top wants to go to dinner first or something date like, then two or three hours can go by and that changes everything. If I want to be clean for a long time, I take 2-4 immodiums after thoroughly douching and stops everything and I have never had a problem. I don't like to do that too often though. Prefer to just rinse out right before fucking and it's all good.

ugh i feel really strongly about this. as a nearly total bottom who has only recently starting topping every once in a while when i find a certain kind of super hot super slutty bottom, i have been so repulsed on more than one occasion when fucking an unprepared hole. i have never had any "accidents" while bottoming. if i am not 100% positive my hole is clean and ready to take some serious abuse i will not let a guy fuck me. because i love getting fucked as much as possible and will let almost any guy fuck me i'm almost always ready. its just part of my daily routine as is a well balanced and portioned vegan diet. its also good for my overall health. i feel it is my job as a cum loving bottom to always be prepared. because of this, to me, there really is no excuse unless its requested from a top. im not into scat, and agree with what has been said about it being a pretty "far reaching fetish". seriously sluts, clean your ass, if you can't or won't you don't deserve to get fucked and should pass any potential tops over to me ;)

Hey Vers- great timing on this thread! I was at the sex club last night-- have avoided it for a month after 2 visits yielded nothing- not even a cock suck off the BJ wall. After a fast cocktail, I walked into the play area and almost instantly the stench of fresh rank shit hit me-
I wonder if it was someone trying to hurt the business -- pissed off customer, a competitor, or even an evangelical crusader.

I worked in a gay sauna for many years, yep, it's a sociopath. And usually a guy who was venting frustration at not getting off. Had 1 guy who would carefully leave a shit in a bowl of urine, (infact usually several of them) the bowls were there for the used condoms...allways really annoying as you'd have to fish the condoms out before flushing the mess down the loo. It was gratifying when you tracked down the culprit, and could throw them out and ban them with lots of loud verbal abuse, name and shame I say!

If I have a random fuck somewhere, I always send an exploratory finger in first, if it hits log, I'm out of there and washing the shit off. Had shigella recently, and am a lot more choosy where I stick my tongue. Pity as I like rimming, REALLY like it, lol.

1st man I ever fucked was a fecal mess. I thought to myself, is this how it's gonna be from now on? And no - it wasn't. Luckily for me I have a strong stomach; have changed many a diaper & it just doesn't bother me much - I don't like it but if you're gonna fuck men's assholes, (and I have plans for the future which include that activity) it comes with the territory. If you're gonna rob the hive be prepared to meet some bees.

Edited by pipesmokin'manfucker

I hope this isn't a silly question, but how should a bottom clean himself before sex?

I haven't had much sex where I was a bottom (and this hasn't been an issue), but when I play with dildos or vibrators, there is a problem and--given the responses above--it would be nice to ensure this doesn't happen with a man!

Thank you!