Recovering from anal condyloma surgery

brazilianboy

I posted I thread a couple of months ago about my situation with hpv. I had big warts on the anal area. So... I had a surgery about 2 months ago. The big warts are gone, there are some small ones in the lower rectum region, but I'm doing everyhing my doctor tells me to. I've been using a cream for the remaining warts, prescribed by him, but the skin region right next to the rectal opening still hurts sometimes when I go to bathroom, it's not completely healed.

The thing is... the remaining warts and the pain makes me unconfortable about having sex. I'm just having sex after I'm completely healed, with no warts. I've been avoiding sex since I had my surgery, and I can't wait to be healed so that I can do what I enjoy, which is taking cocks. Is there anybody here who has been through the same situation as me? If so, how long did it take for you to go back to your sexual life and did the pain while in the bathroon remain this long after the surgery. I know I have to talk to my doctor, and I have been doing so, but I wanna hear what patients have to say. It all makes me really uncomfortable with everything and the doctor may not be the right person to tell me about sexual experiences after the surgery.

Hey, I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you can get good information about having sex later. I've had an anal fissure and after that pain for so long, I expected I would never have sex again. Rectal wounds take an ungodly amount of time to heal (mine took about a full 5-6 months), but they do heal. I would take the time to concentrate on being healthy and feeling better. Also, I did a lot of excercising and stretching to feel better in my ass area. Yoga was great for that.

Side note: I wonder if I have the same thing you have. I have a history of hemorrhoids, but I am feeling more and more thick nodules inside my rectum--nothing outside. I feel like they are spreading/getting bigger and plan to get it checked. Is this anything like what you had? I'm nervous it's HPV (one more thing to worry about), but some of the symptoms don't quite add up. Was wondering how you knew what you had was anal warts. Thanks and good luck to you. I hope you're feeling much better soon.

Anal warts are a lot more common than people think. Most people who have it do not know. Where it gets tricky is that for some, it heals on its own but for others, medical intervention is needed. A lot of people, especially bottoms, do not know they have it but ignoring it turns into a big mess where major surgery is needed to remove it.

I had a 3 wart yrs ago. Thankfully, I was clued in about it that I immediately went to a doctor and he froze and zapped it out in one visit. My case was rather mild that I was able to resume sex after two weeks.

Your case sounds like a more serious one. I would follow your doc's advise and instructions and to be safe, lay off sex for a while.

Edited by Hotload84

Hey, I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you can get good information about having sex later. I've had an anal fissure and after that pain for so long, I expected I would never have sex again. Rectal wounds take an ungodly amount of time to heal (mine took about a full 5-6 months), but they do heal. I would take the time to concentrate on being healthy and feeling better. Also, I did a lot of excercising and stretching to feel better in my ass area. Yoga was great for that.

Side note: I wonder if I have the same thing you have. I have a history of hemorrhoids, but I am feeling more and more thick nodules inside my rectum--nothing outside. I feel like they are spreading/getting bigger and plan to get it checked. Is this anything like what you had? I'm nervous it's HPV (one more thing to worry about), but some of the symptoms don't quite add up. Was wondering how you knew what you had was anal warts. Thanks and good luck to you. I hope you're feeling much better soon.

In my case, small warts started to appear on the anus, but I ignored it. Then I had this situation where a guy fingered me during sex and told me that the warts could be caused by hpv, he had had a friend who went through the same situation. So I went to the doctor and it was confirmed that it was anal condyloma and asked me to have a HIV test. and that was how I found out I'm hiv+. Then I went to another doctor, a gastroenterologist surgeon, and he told me to wait for my medication for hiv to have some effect, 'cause the meds had effect on the hpv syntoms too. I waited for 2 months and the warts still were there, so I had the surgery.

I advise that you talk to a doctor. As soon as you treat it, better. These warts can get big and it's really uncomfortable. I think that if I had insisted on having my surgery even before taking medication for hiv, it would have been less painful for me.

Thanks for the attention!

Anal warts are a lot more common than people thing. Most people who have it do not know. Where it gets tricky is that for some, it heals on its own but for others, medical intervention is needed. A lot of people, especially bottoms, do not know they have it but ignoring it turns into a big mess where major surgery is needed to remove it.

I had a 3 wart yrs ago. Thankfully, I was clued in about it that I immediately went to a doctor and he froze and zapped it out in one visit. My case was rather mild that I was able to resume sex after two weeks.

Your case sounds like a more serious one. I would follow your doc's advise and instructions and to be safe, lay off sex for a while.

I should have done the same thing as you and treated it as soon as the warts started to appear. But my doctor told me that he had hiv+ patients that didn't need to go through the surgery after taking the medication. well... that was not my case at all.

Thanks for the advices.

I had a couple small anal warts growing down there and they were burned-off by my doctor when he also removed some hemorrhoids (and gave me my first colonoscopy!). I was quite uncomfortable for a couple of days, but within a week or so everything was seemingly back to normal. I should stress, however, the warts were quite small. Presumably the larger they are the longer it will take the tissues to knit back-up. I think it was about two months, maybe three before I resumed anal sexual activity.

I had the surgery and it took me around 3 months for things to start feeling better and able to have anal sex again. I would not rush your healing because the last thing you want is to get an infection in that area. You'll also want to keep an eye on them if they come back. Congrats on getting them taken care of. Most people who have them don't get treated and are in complete denial that they have them.

Also, for anyone who has a Dr. telling them to wait because they might go away on their own is completely full of it.

Several years ago I had these warts show up on my anal region. Honestly I have no idea where I got them from. The boyfriend never had them. I began to notice them and thought there were skin tags. Worried me for a while and I finally went to doctor and he confirmed they were anal warts (HPV). I went through several treatments where he would freeze them off. But each time they would come right back within a few weeks. By the way, they tend to bleed very easily. After several treatments with them only coming back, I asked about the cream that could be used. I think it has about a 45% success rate. The stuff is very potent. You have to use it carefully and just on the warts themselves. Within a week or two they were all gone and have not reappeared at all. (Knock on wood). The cream is supposed to help your immune system take care of them and lucikly it worked.

Several years ago I had these warts show up on my anal region. Honestly I have no idea where I got them from. The boyfriend never had them. I began to notice them and thought there were skin tags. Worried me for a while and I finally went to doctor and he confirmed they were anal warts (HPV). I went through several treatments where he would freeze them off. But each time they would come right back within a few weeks. By the way, they tend to bleed very easily. After several treatments with them only coming back, I asked about the cream that could be used. I think it has about a 45% success rate. The stuff is very potent. You have to use it carefully and just on the warts themselves. Within a week or two they were all gone and have not reappeared at all. (Knock on wood). The cream is supposed to help your immune system take care of them and lucikly it worked.

Can you remember what cream was that? I used wartec before having the surgery. It worked, but when I quit using it, the warts came back even bigger. I don't know if the cream 'caused it, but I decided to quit.

I'm currently dealing with several warts on my arse hole. I've had them frozen three times now, had two different types of cream and they're still there. The first cream they gave me (Warticon) made the skin sore as hell, so much that I struggled to walk, so I stopped using that one. The one I'm currently on (Aldara) is supposed to encourage the immune system to target the warts, however it takes two or three treatments to work. I'm mid-way through treatment number two, and I've been warned HIV can make the healing take longer, so my doctor is suggesting burning them off once he'd had a look at them in a few weeks time.

I've been told I can carry on having sex as most adults have the virus whether they have visible warts or not, but sometimes they are not comfortable, and I can feel quite self conscious as guys can feel them when fucking me. I'll be glad once they've healed or been burnt off (smells like BBQ apparently).

• 1 month later...
I went through the same thing and all the advise above is great! To cheer you up.... after I was all healed (two months) I was able to take big cocks easily... it is soooo much better now!!!

please write more like undergoing treatment

please write more like undergoing treatment

I went in for a sigmoidoscopy and the doctor found the condyloma... did the surgery immediately (since I was already asleep) and removed it all. The pain was excruciating for a month but it slowly got better. As a serious bottom, I was completely wrecked mentally, I thought I'd never have sex again. After two months started having sex again but was super tight, sex was difficult but not painful. But after a few weeks back at the Bath house I loosened up and it became fun again!

The revelation came when a Black guy with an 11" dick wanted to fuck me. Before the surgery that would have been painful but now I was AMAZING!! Now I can take any dick as hard as they can give it to me!!!

• Like 1