How can I delete my profile/account?

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators
Can you delete my group? It's useless, people sign up but never participate. No one responds to discussion threads.

Which group? Please give a URL

Guest JizzDumpWI

Sad to see you go bihairy40... There really is some good stuff here. True, there are many areas and posts that might fly in the face of things we care to be exposed to. But it is pretty simple to pick and choose. Besides, I think rawTOP is considering some changes that might prove good for you -- if the reason you leave is exposure to things you prefer not to see....

Sad to see you go bihairy40... There really is some good stuff here. True, there are many areas and posts that might fly in the face of things we care to be exposed to. But it is pretty simple to pick and choose. Besides, I think rawTOP is considering some changes that might prove good for you -- if the reason you leave is exposure to things you prefer not to see....

No, this sight is totally awesome...to much so maybe! Ive just come to a place where I nned to focus on my marriage (atleast until the kids are grown). The more time I spend on here the more I want cum and know im not in a pl ace to take those risks . I am totally envious of the men on here that are able to have great no limit sex....maybe someday, but not now. This really is an awesome site!!

Guest JizzDumpWI
No, this sight is totally awesome...to much so maybe! Ive just come to a place where I nned to focus on my marriage (atleast until the kids are grown). The more time I spend on here the more I want cum and know im not in a pl ace to take those risks . I am totally envious of the men on here that are able to have great no limit sex....maybe someday, but not now. This really is an awesome site!!

bihairy40; in that case, my best to you. If you change your mind, you know the place....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's extraordinarily disturbing that you are not permitted to delete accounts especially for something as serious as this regarding a world health problem, yet the moderator can give you infractions and make judgments of you. Sir it is you who really has some really demented life to be as inappropriate in your treatment of some people in here.

• 1 month later...