Intimacy

PozInAZ

So I LOVE to be fucked.... in the last 25 yrs I've been fucked by 1000's and I take it anyway a top wants it. Fucking is basically a sport (a highly competitive one) for me but I've never taken big toys or a fist. I love the idea of it but I've really not been patient enough to do it.

But today I was sexting with a guy and he described how he would take it real slow, softly encourage me and calmly rub my stomach to relax me.... I got so weirdly emotional, it felt so personal and intimate it left me breathless. Am I just having a bizarre moment or have other hard cord sex guys find some things really intimate?

I do like the intimacy with a man I'm aroused by: spending time cuddling, kissing and since I have a pipe-smoking fetish, swapping smoke with him - just holding him close. All that kinda soothes or even perhaps heals me interiorly. However IMO there's often a fine line between intimacy and "I'm-becoming-codependant-on-you", which on more than one occasion I've found alarming.

This buddy of mine says he likes a man to spend time fucking him silly but then would like him to turn into a pizza at 4 a.m., precisely to elude intimacy. Go figure. Many of us are mysteries unto our very selves.

Guest ff-whole
Anonymous hardcore lust has been my attraction to bareback gay sex from the beginning. That's why I love being a poof. Holding hands and shit bores me senseless.

:2thumbs: My idea too...

I love both. I am totally into fucking hard and getting fucked hard, but then also cuddling kissing and making out with the guy who I am fucking - yup that is intimacy.

Guys who can be both sex pigs and intimate, please step up to the front of the line!

I hook up with some men and they want nothing but a hard fuck and I leave. I hook up with other guys and they want a hard fuck, passionate kissing, and cuddling/small talk after.

It all depends on whom I encounter. Each man has different tastes. I like both. Im a talker, both while fucking and in the aftermath. I dont wanna simply jump up after I nut and run out the door. I fuck aggressively and after I blow my load I wanna sit back a while, chill and enjoy the endorphin rush. I actually get a little irritated with the dudes that want me gone as soon as theyve got my nut in their hole............respect your top. If he wants to relax after sex, then allow him that pleasure

• Like 1

I hook up with some men and they want nothing but a hard fuck and I leave. I hook up with other guys and they want a hard fuck, passionate kissing, and cuddling/small talk after.

It all depends on whom I encounter. Each man has different tastes. I like both. Im a talker, both while fucking and in the aftermath. I dont wanna simply jump up after I nut and run out the door. I fuck aggressively and after I blow my load I wanna sit back a while, chill and enjoy the endorphin rush. I actually get a little irritated with the dudes that want me gone as soon as theyve got my nut in their hole............respect your top. If he wants to relax after sex, then allow him that pleasure

your so my type of top ;-) only time i want a top out after hes done is when it wasnt good and a wast of my time lol

When topping I find it impossible to fuck or even get hard without some interaction from the bottom. Kissing, stroking, playing with my nipples and arse will get me hard and keen to slide in his arse.

I went round a guy's flat a few nights ago, door open, he was laid face down on the bed in darkness. Lovely arse, rimmed him, but nothing. I tried to finger him, but he spoke only to say he didn't like fingers. I was so bored I left the flat. Shame as he had a lovely body and arse.

As a bottom, I can get away without kissing, but feel cheated. I respond better and can take dick a lot easier if we kiss and get to know each other sexually with some foreplay before getting down to a dirty hard fuck. A good chat and laugh afterwards is good too. Fuck buds should always make good buds!

sex is all about connection. sometimes that's only physical, just a pole in a hole, and that's okay.

but sometimes the connection is psychological, emotional, even spiritual. for me that makes for better sex, experiences that are transcendant instead of rote, orgasms that are soul-shaking instead of just toe-curling.

in my opinion, true intimacy it built over time. it's a sense of something private and shared. it comes from being comfortable, secure, trusting, not being afraid to show your vulnerability, and not ignoring or exploiting the vulnerability shown to you.

that's hard to get with a one-night pump&dump.

it's hard to define and describe, but you know it when you feel it.

• Like 1

I dont wanna simply jump up after I nut and run out the door. I fuck aggressively and after I blow my load I wanna sit back a while, chill and enjoy the endorphin rush. I actually get a little irritated with the dudes that want me gone as soon as theyve got my nut in their hole....

This for me ^^

• 9 years later...
13 hours ago, Hottightass4u said:

what’s a poof?

Poof

noun British Slang.

1. Usually considered disparaging and offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a gay man.

2. Offensive. an effeminate male.

Also pouf;  poof·ter   [poof-ter]  . Sometimes pooff;  poove   [poov]  .

First recorded in 1840–50; from French pouffe “puff”

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1