Are you an opportunistic barebacker, like me?

bonsaisai

There must be more people barebacking out there than they care to admit publicly.

I have never gone out with a guy with a specific intention that I'm going to have bb sex with him. Yet somehow things happen.

Many times when a guy sees my uncut dick (6" on a 5'3" 105 lb Asian body), somehow he manages to back his ass, hastily lubed with his own spit, into my dick. I don't understand why. After all, I don't look like a typical top although I'm straight acting. What am I supposed to do? I'm only a (hu)man and I know I'm weak. So I just go along and let him ride my dick. On the other hand, I usually have more will power to resist being fucked bb as a bottom. Of course it always feels amazing to fuck bb as a top at the time but it gives me so much anxiety, worry and sometimes shame afterwards. I'm neg and want to remain that way.

Are there any other opportunistic barebackers, either tops or bottoms, like me out there?

I never bottom, safe or not. In fact, when I'm looking for sex from a dude, it's always just head that I'm after. But once in a while, if a young, slim, tight-bottomed cocksucker gets me real horned up and wants it up his ass, I will oblige. Never with rubbers tho. So I guess you could call me an opportunistic barebacker.

It's kinda funny--because I'm married, most of those guys will offer me a condom. Like one night recently at an xxx, this dude was trying to convince me to fuck him. He told me that he had condoms and that he always plays safe, etc. But as soon as I told him that I hated rubbers, he immediately switched gears and said I could fuck him raw. "Always plays safe"? Yeah, right!

Edited by Jimmy1212

In the vast majority of a4a profiles that I've come across, they all say "always safe sex." And yet, I'd say in 7 out of 10 cases, people are willing to offer me their raw asses even before I make any moves. And for the other 3 caes, I'd have got my way if I insist. I can't believe how easy it is to fuck a raw ass these days. You've also experienced the same.

I never bottom, safe or not. In fact, when I'm looking for sex from a dude, it's always just head that I'm after. But once in a while, if a young, slim, tight-bottomed cocksucker gets me real horned up and wants it up his ass, I will oblige. Never with rubbers tho. So I guess you could call me an opportunistic barebacker.

It's kinda funny--because I'm married, most of those guys will offer me a condom. Like one night recently at an xxx, this dude was trying to convince me to fuck him. He told me that he had condoms and that he always plays safe, etc. But as soon as I told him that I hated rubbers, he immediately switched gears and said I could fuck him raw. "Always plays safe"? Yeah, right!

Guest JizzDumpWI

I only get fucked bare. I tell guys who want to use condoms that i'm allergic to all condom materials. So it is bare or nothing. For those who 'nothing', they'll usually go for a bj from me.

In the vast majority of a4a profiles that I've come across, they all say "always safe sex." And yet, I'd say in 7 out of 10 cases, people are willing to offer me their raw asses even before I make any moves. And for the other 3 caes, I'd have got my way if I insist. I can't believe how easy it is to fuck a raw ass these days. You've also experienced the same.

That is consistent with my experiences.

You got a point there.

In a dark and anonymous environment, people feel the complete freedom to do what they like.

Most guys with clear face pics in their profiles feel forced to state they play safe.

I am noticing that a lot of guys are fucking raw and giving/getting loads openly in the sauna. That surprises me a bit.

I'd agree, although how high the number of "safe only" guys who fuck raw probably depends on where one lives. I'd say here it is about 50-50 for whatever reason. I'm usually pretty good at getting guys to ditch the condom, but some just will not do it. There is one hot top I play with once or twice a month, and he just will not fuck raw. However, I cannot pass up a 9" uncut cock fucking my ass. He will shoot it on/in my asshole, but so far I've been unable to get his up my ass raw.

• Like 1

I am noticing that a lot of guys are fucking raw and giving/getting loads openly in the sauna. That surprises me a bit.

Why does that surprise you? The times when only HIV+ guys barebacked are long gone. The 25-year-olds (or younger) of today have never really witnessed the AIDS crisis. There's a whole new generation that doesn't even think of condoms.

I know only a few guys will call themselves barebackers, because "uuuuh, it's naughty", but most will fuck unprotected anyway. So I wouldn't even speak of opportunistic barebackers, but rather "men being men".

I frankly love that new situation. When I advocate honesty and openness and speak out against stealthing, it's exactly because I don't want the young guys to go back to using condoms - ever.