rawpisspig

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life does not end at 60. I have many friends in there 60's and 70's. they have no probblem finding holes to unload in. It's your attitude. Have confidence in yourself, and the ass will come. I have no problem with an older guy fucking me. Just think of the decades of experience they have.

Sorry, what ?!! Agism isn't a USA thing, it's a gay thing. I'm 44 now and experience this on every pride or party here in germany, so that I avoid now attending them. And leads me to the thought that everything is over with guys over 40.

Please don´t get me wrong, I'm not offensive against you. I love older guys and had a lot of fun with them.

Life does not end at 60. I have many friends in there 60's and 70's. they have no probblem finding holes to unload in. It's your attitude. Have confidence in yourself, and the ass will come. I have no problem with an older guy fucking me. Just think of the decades of experience they have.

Totally agree with this. my best and horniset fuckers are a guy who is 67 and his partner who is 71, sexy bastards, get me hard just thinking about them fucking me.

No ageism is not just a US thing. It was very much a Dutch/French/German thing also for gay boys in the early 80's. It seemed to not be an Italian thing (lots of older and younger Italian couple in Munich on holiday but also lots of young Italian gay boy groups on holiday 4 times a year).

I used to feel marginalized for being poz, even in my hot-bear 30s. Turning 50 I thought I had a double strike against me. Then I discovered that guys want me as a daddy. Totally opened my eyes and I love exploring that new side of me and the guys it attracts. And obviously now there's a culture out there that no longer fears but understands, even covets, being poz. I'm more turned on now by mature guys who can deal with the real world and real men, and it makes for a deeper connection I think, even for a quick fuck. I don't pursue younger 20- or 30-somethings and don't bother with them on online sites,but if they want a daddy and a poz one at that -- and they're out there, believe me -- they got one here. Oh, and a dad type can be a hot bottom as well as top.

Same here.. I'm now 51, a full-service bottom. Rarely if ever focus on guys younger than I am. No, not looking for daddys, just prefer to fuck with older men. 50's, 60's +, they get my full attention. The sex is great, we connect well and my hole is always in use by them when I hit the baths.

Guest NastyPigDad

Trust me men..hot sex is not over when you get up in years..If you have the hot attitude..and hot seed..always in demand..I'm up there now..horny all the time..poz since the first wave ...high viral seed....more sluts asking than I can meet..OINK..