rawpisspig

i like older men so much i became one.

had sex last year with an 85yo i met at flex, and it was one of the best experiences i've ever had. he shot a huge load in my hole and loved taking mine in his.

i asked him if it was difficult to start practicing safe sex after 50 years of raw, and his answer was 'what makes you think i ever started?'

and when i asked if he was concerned about getting HIV, his reply was 'what's it gonna do, kill me?'

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like older men so much i became one.

had sex last year with an 85yo i met at flex, and it was one of the best experiences i've ever had. he shot a huge load in my hole and loved taking mine in his.

i asked him if it was difficult to start practicing safe sex after 50 years of raw, and his answer was 'what makes you think i ever started?'

and when i asked if he was concerned about getting HIV, his reply was 'what's it gonna do, kill me?'

Great outlook and attitude.

No inhibitions or games with older guys, they can just be themselves.. Horny! :)

I think this is way too much connected to a guy's personal taste to generalize. As for myself, I'd never go for a guy younger than 40 (which is more than twice my own age) and I had the best bare sex of my life so far with a furry salt-and-pepper daddy in his early sixties. But I didn't want to get fucked by him just because of or despite his age, but because he was tall and muscular and hairy and goateed and had a fat, uncut 8incher. I guess at the end of the day we're all superficial one way or the other. In my opinion, age is just a number - a number among many others, and it's up to you, whether you go for age, or cocksize, or weight, or bodyheight, or...

Love being bred by older men! As long as they still have the stamina I have no upper limit for age. I rarely even consider men under 40.

I totally agree, but like to young ones too!!! If the guy is particularly young or old, it is an extra thrill for me. I've had someone 22 years younger and someone 45 years older than me fuck me.

Im 45 so I wouldnt say Im ancient but Im middle aged. I get plenty of sex. and I actually enjoy fucking men my own age or older. I have fucked 25 year olds and they just dont have the "manners and experience" that I am looking for. I think sex becomes more spiritual as one ages. HOWEVER its still pretty fucking animal, just less superficial....... make sense?

Im 45 so I wouldnt say Im ancient but Im middle aged. I get plenty of sex. and I actually enjoy fucking men my own age or older. I have fucked 25 year olds and they just dont have the "manners and experience" that I am looking for. I think sex becomes more spiritual as one ages. HOWEVER its still pretty fucking animal, just less superficial....... make sense?

That does make sense thick. Thanks.

I find it a pitty that there is this age discussion in the first place. A man is hot if he is, regardless of age. And hot is everbody's own perception.

My first top was middle aged, so more than 25 years older than me by that time and I loved it. And I still love to get fucked by men 25 years older than me

I think that there's less of an age limit for tops, but there are stricter age limitations for bottoms. Not that 50+ bottoms can't get fucked, because I do a lot, but in general when topping guys prefer mostly younger guys in their 20's, 30's and early 40's.

I wouldn't call it ageism because we all know that what drives male-male attraction is masculine power and unfortunately we begin to loose it in the late 50's and up. Older men begin to look more like older women, flabby bodies, etc. Compared to bodies of men between 20's and 50's, which are very different from women the same age.

I accept the age limitation because when I was young older men did not turn me on at all.