Red heads.... ;-)

Top4CumSwop

• Administrators

You ever watch Patti Stanger on Millionaire Matchmaker? Unless a guy is specifically into red heads, she refuses to include red heads in her mixers - says guys aren't into them. She's something like a 3rd generation matchmaker - it's interesting that's true (at least for straight guys).

With so many Irish redheads how can you not find red heads in London?

• 2 weeks later...

I think redheaded men are hot. They tend to have heavy body hair (a+); heavy facial hair (another +) and thick, long cocks (yet another +). Not into getting fucked much at all but the few times I've enjoyed it, redheaded man have done the trick for me. I do like sucking cock and feasting on mancream and redheads have never failed in that dep't either.

A buddy of mine however likes to throw cold water on my enthusiasm for redheads by dogmatically asserting they all (!) have fiery tempers & that the red hair is a warning about that.

Feh!