question for the top men...

porkboy101

Guest JizzDumpWI

I can't find it right now; but there was an xtube vid link someone posted about cleaning out. Was a german guy with english subtitles. But the drift was that when we clean out and "it just keeps on comin"; we've filled to deeply with water in our cleanout. It was an excellent vid and since then; i've never had an incident of dirty hole.

That said; nice approach from many here. All could be put to use as approaches...

I did have one guy get totally turned ON. Was my one and only time of a mess. Confirmed that is NOT for me...

I've had my fair share of fucking shitty assholes. Depending on the situation and chemistry, I have different reactions. If I meet a guy at a bar/club and take his drunk ass home, and rip his pants off the minute we are in the bedroom, I'm fully bracing for what may happen. If dirty, I just shoot my load ASAP, and deal with it like an adult and try to not even let the guy find out. But if I'm talking to a guy online and we plan a hookup, I'm fully expecting him to be cleaned out and ready. I'm no fool and can tell the difference between an accident and sheer laziness/carelessness. If I can tell no effort was made to clean out, and I wasn't given the option to pass on the shit play, I consider that to be rude and disrespectful and will be very vocal about it.

I've had my fair share of fucking shitty assholes. Depending on the situation and chemistry' date=' I have different reactions. If I meet a guy at a bar/club and take his drunk ass home, and rip his pants off the minute we are in the bedroom, I'm fully bracing for what may happen. If dirty, I just shoot my load ASAP, and deal with it like an adult and try to not even let the guy find out. But if I'm talking to a guy online and we plan a hookup, I'm fully expecting him to be cleaned out and ready. I'm no fool and can tell the difference between an accident and sheer laziness/carelessness. If I can tell no effort was made to clean out, and I wasn't given the option to pass on the shit play, I consider that to be rude and disrespectful and will be very vocal about it.[/quote']

You have every rite to be pissed. Bottoms should know that a Top wants a clean hole to fuck. Every step should be taken to make sure that's the case. 'Very vocal' is the least I would be if that happened to me.

Depends on the situation. If its an unplanned spur-of-the-moment thing--or the dude is "str8" or a beginner of sorts--I'm inclined to cut some slack. And even if he's experienced, as long as it ain't too bad I'll finish my job and suggest he do the same (by cleaning me up a bit).

I can't find it right now; but there was an xtube vid link someone posted about cleaning out. Was a german guy with english subtitles. But the drift was that when we clean out and "it just keeps on comin"; we've filled to deeply with water in our cleanout. It was an excellent vid and since then; i've never had an incident of dirty hole.

Is this the video you're thinking about?

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IXBUv-G564-

• 3 months later...

When I am topping.I WANT IT CLEAN.In large part because I enjoy long sessions with multiple deposits.I enjoy teasing my scum back down out of there frequently eating at least some of it myself as well as feeding it to the bottom.I detest shit don't even like wiping my own ass.As a matter of fact if I never had to shit again. I would be pleased as punch.I also am an experienced Fister. I try to be discreet if I find " treasures "Usually a paper towel & a pleasant with a smile & a twinkle in the eye."You may wish to freshen up a bit". If there seems to be any embarrassment or distress on the bottoms part I make sure they understand that I am aware of the most common purpose of that portion of our anatomy it's no big deal shit happens.That is what the shower is for.