question for the top men...

porkboy101

Here's a scenario for you: You hook up with a hot bottom guy. After some foreplay, you slide into his ass and you start fucking him. During the fuck you notice that the bottom is not as clean as you hoped. How do you tell him, nicest way possible, that he needs to clean out?

All I can add to rawTop's excellent advice is - you tell the bottom why but do it calmly. I've found most bottoms I've fucked are awfully sensitive abt. this possibility and can be quite chagrined when it happens. So me, I try to communicate the problem in an undramatic, even perhaps amusing way. I like to do what I can to dispel tension & anxiety, which can easily lead into an emotionally unpleasant situation. I don't like none of that dam drama & trauma malarkey. I can contribute to it or I can try to defuse it.

This is a tough situation. I know I consider myself to be fanatical about be clean, but we are biological creatures and the digestive system can't be shut off. Sometimes you just can't fuck. And sometimes you think you are clean and then, surprise. I think the most important thing is not to be an asshole about it. I like the comment made earlier about keeping humorous. You are fucking an asshole after all. You have to accept that on occasion, you might get something on your dick.

Shit happens. I try to be as clean as I can. Sometimes your body has its own mind. As a top I have pulled out with shit on the stick. I just let him know calmly and ask if he wants to try cleaning out some more or try another time. I always make sure they know it's not a big issue. As for tops who go bonkers over gatting some brown on their cock, they can fuck off. Shit happens.

When I top a hot bottom and I get my dick shitted I can tell when it was an accident and when it wasn't (it's a bottom into scat or a negligent one who didn't douche).

If it is a minor incident I usually ignore it and keep fucking. If it is a catastrophic mess I say things such as "it's not clean, I can't continue like this". Only once I lost self control. Although I seem to be nice about it, in my mind i'm completely crazy/insane/mad. I just can't stand smells.

• 1 month later...

I usually just finish fucking them and clean myself up afterwards. I think it happens to even the best bottoms. And if its a spur of the moment deal with a straight guy,well he isn't likely to have thought about it anyway. I cant go another round though till they are clean.

This rarely happens to me because i'm fanatical about being clean and won't fuck unless i'm sure i'm clean. but if it does happen and the top is an immature ass about it, then it's over for me. period. forever with that guy. I don't have the energy to deal with someone who isn't an adult about the situation.

I dated a guy who insisted that I be completely clean before he fucked me. I was sometimes a little lazy about doing it, though. One afternoon, he was fucking me when a small bit of shit came out of my hole. He turned me around, put me on my knees, and made me suck my own shit off of his dick. Needless to say, after that occurred, I always made sure my ass was sparkling clean for him. I learned my lesson. :)

Heres a novel idea. If you are concerned either about yourself or your partner being soiled why not start the foreplay in the shower. Its very easy to lather up a wash cloth and discretely clean his ass and he will think you are having fun playing with his ass. After a long night is a smokey smelly bar and you bring someone home I just think its a nice way to start the fun. Clean and fresh and a good tooth brushing wouldn't hurt either