Wanna be my slave/pup for a weekend?

rawTOP

• Administrators

My bf is going out of town for two weekends in March. I figure it's a good time to try out a slave/pup. If there's potential, I could do a weekend when my bf is around, or it could just be a one-time thing.

How it goes depends on the particular slave/pup. But absolutely necessary things would be:

• You should be completely submissive. Only speak when spoken to, call me sir/daddy/master, etc.
  • You should be "my type" - shorter, thinner, younger.
  • You should be willing to take any cock or load I tell you to take.
  • You should be up for at least light BDSM.

Optional stuff includes:

• Gangbangs & sex parties
  • Pup play
  • Moderate to heavy BDSM
  • Videotaped sessions
  • Watersports

Basically, the more of that you're into, the more I'll want to have you as my slave/pup for the weekend.

While there will be a lot of sex, work will be involved as well. One of my goals for the weekend is to clean up the area I want to use as a dungeon and start outfitting it for sex. I may have you do other household chores as well.

I'm mostly looking for guys in or near NYC.

Hit me up if you're interested...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Pyroboy74

I'd love to. Would maybe need some help financially, but I have 0 limits and refuse 0 loads (open to party). Any fetish you want, I will gladly try once or more. Looking to get every bug possible, and sometimes am so desperate I would fuck a homeless person in public, if they needed to nut. Only need money to help with ticket. Any profits, if my body is sold, is yours (or use mine for favors) ;) if you like the sound of me, plz private message me. Willing to do this for anyone guys I just have some things to lay down I'd like to put out in private haha