What's the piggiest/sluttiest thing you've ever done?

rcc226

I have developed a chain of 8 tops who have trained my hole to see how many times they can fist/fuck me same time. first top starts bb fucking me in sling. second slips fist in my ass and jerks first off while he fucks me till he drops huge load. fisting guy starts fucking me, next top works fist in and jerks him off while second fucks me. line continues as long as tops can cum without breaking the cycle. u can imagine the state of my gaping mancunt filled with juicy cum the last one to cum collects the huge cum base, mixes the appropriate chems and gives each top a hell of a booty bump or cum cocktail to drink. guys are beginning to form two man teams and are doing a last team standing contest at flex spa in sling room. they even have bets on how long it takes fort my ass to start to shrink. posted pic of ass taken after 20 min last time we did this. lucky for me they are all very skilled and careful not to do damage and i can stop things any time. believe it or not, i am too busy cumming or working up to next one. like one huge continuous cum state. in fact they have bets on how many times they make me cum. it is soooo hot.

• Upvote 1

There are the sex clubs, the backrooms, being in slings and the various group sessions. There's a couple of incidences, though, that I like to think of when playing with myself.

A Sunday evening at the Eagle. It was very late. I was chatting with a Man, a bit of a Bear. Near us was a topless Daddy. The Daddy then sidled up to me and put his hand on my lower back. He then slipped it inside my jeans and began fingering my hole. The Bear then decided to push his hand up my t-shirt and play with my nipples. I'm standing in the Eagle, therefore, with two strangers feeling me up. I suggested we go to my apartment as it is only a block away. So we've barely exchanged any words and the three of us are soon naked in my apartment.

A long hot fuck session occurs. I won't bore you with details but one great memory is me on my back, legs in the air as the Bear pounds my hole. The Daddy is kneeling above me and I'm licking his balls, tonguing his ass and inhaling his Masculine scent. The Bear then stops. He spreads my ass and says, "Do you want a shot?" The Daddy moves round and starts fucking me. I just loved being that fuck object - a hole for use.

Later, I climbed on top of the Daddy and took his cock deep inside my faggot ass. I leaned forward and licked his pits. The Bear was behind us rubbing my ass cheeks. He poured lube and his finger slid inside my ass, alongside the Daddy dick. The Bear was working my hole. And yes, I was soon taking both their cocks. My first double anal.

Another slutty memory - I left the Eagle at around 3am and was thinking of trying a video store for some action. As I was walking along 28th Street nearing 10th Avenue I was quickly catching up on two guys who had left a little before me. Both were older Black Studs. As I was about to overtake, one of them asked if I had a cigarette. I did and I lit it for him. "Do you want to party?" he said. "Come back to our hotel and have some fun?" I have to admit this turned me on! Being propositioned on a street corner. I lit a cigarette and thought for a second... "Sure," I said.

• Upvote 1

WAY back in the early 80's , my college days, I lived in a big house in Denver, Colorado with a number of housemates all gay. We lived but a few blocks from a really great bathhouse - the Ball Park in Denver. The bath house actually had a good gym and me and the roomates would work out there often. One of my roomates was a gymnist - REALLY hot muscular body, thick dick that throbbed when he came. After a long work out we walked around - he found me watching a few guys fucking in one of the public rooms. He came up behind me, pulled my gym shorts down and fucked me with jock strap still on. I flet his thick dick throb and the great moan he makes when he cums. But I was just getting warmed up. So I laid down on the floor still watching the other guys fucking and jacking off. Before I knew it 3 guys came up and fucked me on the floor - when the 3rd guy came in me - (4 total)- I finally did and it was an incredibly memorable one! And appreciation came from the "audience" that gathered. - AH those were the days!

• Upvote 1

I could never chose one piggest or sluttiest moment. But in the running for piggest would be eating gum out of a urinal, or eating my own vomit, after eating shit.... As for sluttiest would have to be the first time I let a guy I knew was poz fuck my ass while I was cheating on my bf.

• Upvote 1

About a month and a half ago I was really high at a bathhouse. I found a chair in a dark corner and I kneeled on the chair with my ass in the air, next thing you know there were 4 guys around me. I started sucking all their cocks, 1 guy started pissing on me and I swallowed as much as I could. Another guy started fucking me while another guy was pissing on me, it was fucking hot getting fucked while the stream of piss was running down my back and over my ass. If i remember correctly I think I got fucked by three of them and did a lot of ass to mouth. When it was all over I was still super horny so I lied down on the floor and rolled around in all their piss and even licked some up. Umm fucking got hard writing this post, maybe i am due for a trip back to the bathhouse!!

I was at the blackout party at Steamworks. Got in the sling and was blindfolded. I took at least 16 loads. After three hours I got out and looked at the floor. There was a pool of cum I have no idea who fucked me

2 weeks ago in Palm Springs ( full details in my blog entry on here_ ) Had hoped for 57 loads for my 57th B day- the day went to hell with 2 limp cock and no others showing- so I did CCBC, hopped in a sling, and had a line of men breeding my hole one after the other. Number 2 or 3 bellowed as he came " take my fucking toxic load you slut"- which yielded another string of men fucking their loads up my hole. Got a few more later, and a fist -- everyone knew I was full of cum when I finally returned to the loungers by the pool <g>

• Upvote 4

• 1 year later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

Went to a trail got naked on all fours and waited for cock blindfolded. I had a guy stick something long in my hole like mag light. He ripped my blind fold off and it was a cop. He told me I have to take him bareback

Guest slobbvers

Piggiest would be last night. Went to a guys house. He fucked me really well. Pre-cummed a lot. After he came inside me, twice, he let loose with a stream of chem piss. First time that happened.

this past week was bear week in Provincetown. My Husband and I went to the dick dock after the clubs closed. It was the busiest ive ever seen it.

He was down on his knees sucking some cocks, i think 1 or 2 guys had already cum in his mouth. he stood up to take a break and i saw his pants were down around his ankles and there was a hot guy behind him. I felt around and the guy was rubbing his bare cock against my husbands hole. My husband loves getting fucked and loves cum. I reached back around and the guy was pressing his head against his hole. I pulled out the poppers and gave my husband a hit and he got that poppered up look on him and bent back. I could tell by his face that the guy was in him and he was bent over a bit pushing back into him. We started making out and it was hot feeling him get fucked by the annon guy under the dock. I reached back around to just feel it sliding in and out raw. After that it was kinda free for all. I walked away to find some holes to fuck. I fucked a few guys raw under the dick dock, but i hadn't cum yet. I wanted to see how the hubby was doing and 3 guys were taking turns on him. 2 i think were friends and very hot and the 3rd was just pretty cute. I was surprised with how many attractive guys there were under there, as we have gone before and they have all been not ideal. Well, i wanted to join in with the guys using my husband and it was very hot. I loved feeling their cocks go in him raw.

I was sad that they didn't cum in his ass, but they turned him around and came in his mouth. It was getting late so we ended up leaving, neither of us came. when we got back to the house we rented he was already passed out in bed when i got into bed, and well, i was still horny so i started to fuck him and came in his ass. We were drinking, so he was kinda drunk, and he did wake up when i fucked him, but in the morning he didn't remember it, but he did remember parts of the dick dock.

2 nights later we went back to the dick dock after the clubs and it was busy again. This time he had his pants down right away. we broke off and i fucked some holes, wandered around a bit and saw my husband getting fucked with some guys behind him. His mouth was free so i put my cock in there and had him suck me a bit. while he was sucking me the guy who was fucking him at the time was starting to sound like he was going to cum so i gave them both poppers. He grunted away and said that he came. I pulled out of his mouth and took my turn on my husbands hole. it was very hot. I wandered around a bit more and fucked some guys while he got fucked too. As it died down me and 3 other guys were just taking turns fucking my guy raw. none of us came. We headed home and i came in him in the morning.

So i guess p town bear week is me and my husbands sluttiest/piggiest thing we did. Im pretty sure that he has taken a load or 2 before this behind my back, as I know that he did have some other raw cocks in him. I knew he was a slut, and I am too, so i only knew it would be a matter of time.

I wonder where our next adventure will be, Megaplex or Club Body Center in Providence?

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

There's lots to choose from but my top three would be spending a weekend with an old fb, hot black guy who invited four thugs to use me for the two days. No limits and no load refused I did everything they told me to. Second would be spending a week as a whore for one of my current FBs, offered out to do anything with anyone usually loaded first before I met the guys. Lastly a full day at the sauna, open house on my ass and mouth, lots of cum, piss, spit and some fisting.