What's the piggiest/sluttiest thing you've ever done?

rcc226

One time I was out at the strip bar with a couple friends and one of the dancers came over and started talking with us. He quickly found out that I had a jock on under my shorts and began to finger me while he chatted up my friends. We then all left and went to Steamworks were each of them took turns opening up and breeding my ass! Went back out with a nice wet stain on my shorts...looking for more fun!

• Upvote 3

wow Thought I had done a few piggy/slutty things, but compared to these guys, they are the major leagues and I am still in Triple AAA ball.  LOL  Got 5 cocks and two loads in me at a bookstore once, three cocks and one load through glory holes and then two more cocks and another load right in the hallways outside the booths.  One while a guy was watching me and shaking his head.  LOL

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Last weekend in Berlin for Folsom.. a full on bareback fuck party on the Friday night.. over 400 there and my cock went into 14 holes before I unloaded.. sat was quieter but plenty of hot raw sex about.. then the sun afternoon party..not as crowded as the Friday one, but full on again, blew my load into a guy who had only just got there about 3 hours into the party.. later saw him getting fucked again at the bar whilst ordering a drink..

A real pigs weekend heaven..heaps of hot bottoms for tops.. and heaps of tops enjoying the bottoms.. I was one of the latter..

I so much want to go there and serve my hole for as many tops that want to breed it...

I wish there was a way to get a load of Prep beforehand so that I don't have to worry so much of getting pozzed...

Last year I was in Munich. Went out drinking with some mates and got horny. Went back to the hotel, got cleaned and went to the local bathhouse. 

Something must have been in my drinks, because I went crazy. While I don't remember most of it, I just have flashbacks of the following: 

- Being spitroasted by two old guys in some relaxation room

- Getting fucked in the sling by some guys

- Sucking of guys in the steamroom and them covering my face in cum

- Fisting a guy in the sling

- getting fisted in the sling

- sitting in the bathroom working as a pissoir. 

- Getting home and getting pounded by someone in my hotel bed at 6am in the morning

My hole was bleeding and sore the next day and I was wrecked. 

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Anyone ever experienced something similar?

• Upvote 5

In March I attended Fickstutenmarkt. This is basically a well organised orgy. Where bottoms arrive first, stripped, wear hoods on their heads and have their hands tied. Then after a while the tops are let inside to pick and choose who they want to fuck, the bottoms have no say in the matter, and if they refuse anyone they have to leave. Bottoms have a choice when entering if they'd like a red hood or white. Red means you are a bareback bottom, and white means safe sex. I looked around before I was hooded and out fo the 60 or so bottoms, I could only spot 4 red hoods, I chose a red hood. I was bred by multiple guys, fucked so bad that I had to cancel any sex plans for the next day. It was one of my favourite experiences and certainly the slutiest. 

Other than that, drinking piss, letting a guy piss inside me are up their. As well as doing meth

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

Well I guess the sluttiest was two years ago at a lights out party at Steamworks. I got on fuck bench and put a hood over me so I could not see anyone. I had a number of guys play with my ass before they slipped in. I must have 15 guys cum in my ass. I had no idea as to age ,race ,etc. they just filled me with cum

• Upvote 3

One of my favorite sluT-fesTs was this year in a bath house, naked except for my bondage gear & blackout goggles hanging around my neck, and rented a room where I booTybumped myself a few times, working the tina in rough & hard until I was totally spun and could barely walk.

I then made a lap around the hallways of the bath house, smiling & making heavy eye contact & doing bold crotch stares at every guy whom I passed as I rubbed a few fingers into my juicy hole and pinching & pulling my nipples with a slutty smile on my lips.

I went back into the corner where a pair of slings are and had a group of guys following me which made my heart pound with lusT as I stopped in front of one of the slings and turned to face the men who gathered around me.

I told them I'm here to get fucked & bred by anyone who take a turn in my aspussy as I leaned back into the sling and raised my legs up.

They started putting my feet into the stirrups, but I stopped them and told them that I want to be clipped helpless into the sling while I am fucked & bred, which made them pause, until I told them that I love bondage breedings and am here to be a bath house cumdumpsTer for any man to fuck & breed like they own me.

They smiled and pulled my legs up higher and clipped my restraints so that my legs were straight up & down, all while I pulled my blackout goggles over my eyes and held my arms up high like my legs and told them to clip my wrists up high so that I'm totally helpless.

I felt two pairs of hands grab my wrists and clip them up to the chains leaving almost no slack in my arms at all.

I was totally spun at this point, naked except for my leather chest harness & collar & restraints, pubes shaved smooth, smiling like a whore in need as I told the guy between my thighs to fuck me like he owns me and breed my pussy good!

He pushed his cock in half way and I rocked into him as much as I could, and he leaned in and asked if I was parTied.

I told him I was totally spun from booTybumps and needing to be used.

He kissed me as he growled and then started fucking me hard, as other men's hands roamed all over my hoT flesh, playing with my nips, tugging on my tiny little tina-cock & empty ballsack, kissing me, choking me, spitting in my mouth, smacking my ass hard & loud over & over as the first breeder was slamming his cock hard into my loose cunT until he came loudly.

I thanked him as he pulled out and smacked my ass hard one more time, and hear him say he'd be back for more in a bit as I was feeling another cock get speared into my cummy fuckhole until buried all the way in before getting pounded hard & fast until he cums and pulls out.

Then another cocks & load, and another, and another.

I truly lost count after 17 loads.

I think it was 23 loads in the sling, but can only confirm 17.

And I took more loads whenever I'd take a break for water & another booTybump.

I ended up taking 3 loads in my room by leaving the door open with my lying on my back with wrists & ankles clipped together & blindfolded with ass hanging out over the end of the bed for all passers-by to see, and 2 more loads while bent over the edge of the bed with my wrists clipped behind my back and ass facing the door, legs spread wide & ass grating like a whore....

I took 5 loads in the same position while in an open-air orgy space while blindfolded on one of the benches that ring the space.

I took 3 loads while blindfolded & clipped helpless to a fuckbench in a hallway next to the gloryhole maze entrance.

And in the Dark Room, I took 2 loads while on all fours, blindfolded with face on the floor & ass up high... and then 3 more loads while blindfolded & lying on my back on a big ottoman-type bench with wrists & ankles clipped together.

So 35+ loads in 12 hours of non-stop breedings.

:)

I fucking LOVED every second of it!!!

:D

I am looking forward to my next trip to the bath house for more of the same kinds of fun this month, and am planning on going two or three times.

:)

Sling Slave 09c

Helpless In My Sling 01

Bath House Cumdump 02

Slampg 02

Slampg 10

Slampg 05

Slampg 03

Edited by sissyparTysluTpdx
  • Upvote 2

when i was younger, i sucked myself off and came in my mouth/swallowed all of it.  

years ago i was soo hungry for cum i went to midtown spa and looked for used condoms, picked them up and drank them, must have been 7 total that night and 5 blow jobs.  

had 19 guys through out the day cum in my ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Well when I was younger I remeber I was really hungry for cum. I always had a thing for dirty seedy places still do now in fact more so now a days. I would cruise gloryholes in downtown/sketchy areas. Always had eyes on me because of how young I was when I walked in (18-19). Got lots of dirty dick from strange men in those places which I love btw. Men who I would never be with because of how dirty they were (Didn't bathe, Musky, and yes homeless, or flat out gross looking,etc..) stuffed me for the nights when I cruised in those places. And I always picked the very end so I was always cornered by them all. Because of how much of a slutty pig I turned into cruising those places. The homeless men (I think were homeless) would fuck me in secluded places. Or the used condoms I found very good treat ;) Which is a big turn on for me and also sex in public with complete strangers. And yes I still cruise those places today just more so now a days... I think every bottom should try being a pig at least once

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up a crackhead once. I usually don't do stuff like that but he was hanging around the parking lot of the bar I had just left and I was drunk and horny. He was exceptionally hot, so I didn't care that part of the agreement was that I had to give him money for crack. I drove him to the ghetto, he bought his crack, and took him to a cheap motel. I didn't even ask when he had last showered or if he had any diseases. He took a hit off his pipe and I pulled his pants down and buried my face deep into his ass and ate him out like a starved wolf and proceeded to breed his dirty hole. I normally don't come near a dirty ass but he was so good-looking, I didn't give a damn.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...
Guest dumbbunny666

being led on a leash during gay pride parade wearing only bra and panties and wig. got fucked right n the street

Guest 24collegekid420

One time at a gay bar for gay parade in Houston. I had just turned 19. I was out with some friends. I saw a couple hot guys in the back of the bar outside. I disappeared from my friends and was later found getting fucked outside by three guys from the bar.

Cumunion....need I say more? If you've ever been to one, you know what I mean.

Skippng over the gory (or sexy) details, I must have taken a coule of dozen loads in my gaping hole, cum pouring out of me and going down my thighs, a horrifcally painful rosebud that lasted longer than I expected because my hole was constantly being penetrated and violated for hours (sometimes even double penetrated or fisted), I couldn't sit or walk right for days. Would I do it again?...hell ya!

• Upvote 7

had sex with a junkie under a bridge where other junkies where getting hi,  in exchange to give him money for his dose. 

had sex with a junkie under a bridge where other junkies where getting hi,  in exchange to give him money for his dose. 

• Upvote 1