Doc has ordered me to BB

justabitnastycub

Guys this will probably sound like the craziest thing you have seen on here but this is 100% true and im seeking any answers or help!

Since I was 20, if I dont get fucked for a long period of time the insides of my ass feel like they are swelling, similar to a water balloon. The more time I go without getting fucked, the worse it gets, cumming also makes the pain spike! About two years ago I found I have a genetic arthritis that went active called Reiter's Syndrome. Since then almost as if clock work, if I dont get fucked every two weeks or so, the pain come back and so bad that I fall the floor screaming, doing this at work is not fun, and my doctor has told me only prostate massage will help. Ive tried dildos, glass toys, even shower shots and no help with the pain. However, a good fucking especially raw, takes all the pain away (including in the soles of my feet) kinda with a light tingling and will hold me over for again about two weeks.

I have been to the ER twice now and have felt humiliated telling the doctors that only fucking will help, they believe me but just pump me full of pain killers for the moment then send me away. A San Francisco General's ER doc, rheumatologist, urolgist, and my normal clinic MD HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO

Please understand that this would be great if I had a soild boyfriend, insurance that would pay for essorts, or if San Francisco was not over populated with bottoms or gay men who dont find bareback bear cubs attractive

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS? ANY IDEAS OF HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, currently in a lot of pain and headed back to my doc in the morning!!!!

Guest Matias47

Well, either your doctor explained Reiter's Syndrome incorrectly, or you got what he told you completely wrong. I know about this condition as my brother had it.

First, it is not "genetic arthritis." Though it's believed that a certain gene marker, HLA-B27, may make you susceptible, it's generally brought on by a bacterial infection like salmonella or chlamydia. As well as the usual joint swelling and pain you can get sores on your penis and painful urination if infected from that direction or diarhea and intestinal problems if the infection began in your intestines. However the swelling you describe is not a usual symptom. It can also cause eye problems. It's usually treated with antibiotics, NSAIDS and cortico steroids. It usually lasts 3 to 6 months. Very rarely, it can become chronic.

If what you have is intestinal problems without the other symptoms, chances are it's not reactive arthritis (Reiter's). The doctor who recommended prostate massage is a dolt. The swelling of intestines that you describe is far more indicative of diverticulitis or IBS. Your problem is not that you need more cock (we all do) it's that you need better doctors and you need to be a smarter patient.

Guest Matias47

If there wasn't an infection it can't be Reiter's despite the gene marker. 75% of Reactive Arthritis patients have the gene marker -- 100% began with an infection.

Really, your docs are going the wrong direction.