My boyfriend's ex gets revenge

One night during a summer vacation, Matt and I were three hours apart since we were living at home during college breaks. One of my favorite new activities became watching Matt getting fucked on webcam while I was at my house jerking off. So one night while he was home alone, I scoured Adam4adam for a hot guy to go to Matt's house and have his way with Matt's ass. I came across a sexy guy named John who lived in Matt's town. He was about 6'2", brown hair, blue eyes, 140 pounds, a nice and slim body and a nine inch cock. I immediately reached out to him and started sending him photos of my bf, telling him that I'd love to watch him pound my bf's ass and do anything he wants to him. John was easily convinced and, within 30 minutes, he was on his way to Matt's house.

Matt was in front of the webcam set up by the couch in his basement. I was chatting with him when the doorbell rang and he ran upstairs, clad only in boxer briefs. When Matt came back downstairs, he was joined by John.....and Matt's ex, Todd. It turned out John and Todd had had plans to fool, but when my invitation appeared, John invited Todd to join in, although apparently Todd didn't know when he accepted the invitation that Matt was the bottom. Todd was very cute, 5'10" 175 pounds (a little chub, but it looked good on him), brown hair and eyes, six inches cut. After a little bit of awkwardness, I suggested to Matt that he should get naked and let the two of them just have their way with him. I knew Todd wanted to fuck Matt because they never did when they dated. It was a short relationship but ended abruptly and angrily on Todd's end. Matt obliged and got naked. He was half hard already. Todd pushed Matt onto the couch, straddled him and went right in to make out with him. Todd was very much turned on and eventually the angry lust got into Matt. His hands were exploring Todd's body for the first time in a few years and he was loving it. Todd ripped off his shirt and began to lick his way down Matt's body as John re-entered the screen, nine inch cock rock hard and slapping Matt in the face.

John began to face-fuck Matt with his nine inch monster cock. Todd began to suck on Matt's toes and lick his feet (apparently Todd had a very big foot fetish - whatever). Matt could be heard moaning, although the moans were VERY muffled. Todd then worked his way back up and began to rim Matt's tight twink hole. John pulled his cock from Matt's mouth and told Todd to stop. John got between Matt's legs and began sliding his bare cock into Matt's ass. All nine inches were soon buried inside of my boyfriend and, from three hours distant, I could merely watch. John was merciless. He immediately began to pound Matt. Pulling all nine inches out and slamming them back in. Matt was in heaven. His head was thrown back and sweat was forming on his body. Todd re-entered the screen, now naked and also rock hard. John pulled-out and they put Matt on his back, on the floor, on top of what was either a blanket or very large towel. John shoved his cock into Matt's mouth as Todd, kneeling between Matt's legs, slid his bare six inch cock into Matt's ass. Todd deliberately stared into the camera, obviously for my benefit. I could tell he was loving the scene: fucking his ex for the first time - as I watched.

John eventually pulled his cock from Matt's mouth and stood up and began to piss all over Matt. He started on his cock, working his way up to his chest and face. Todd yelled that Matt better drink some and Matt complied, opening wide and swallowing John's piss. Todd was getting more and more turned on and as John finished. Todd then pulled out likewise pissed all over Matt, who, by this time, was soaked in sweat and piss. John resumed his place in Matt's ass and began to pound him yet again. Matt was jerking off as John pounded him until Todd stopped him and said he's not cumming til they do. John bent Matt's legs back behind his head and pounded straight down into Matt. Todd told John to fill his ass because Todd wanted that ass. John was happy to listen to Todd as he began furiously pounding Matt's ass. I could hear the unmistakable moans coming and soon John said, "Here it comes. I'm gonna cum!" and unloaded inside of my boyfriend. John bent down, making out with Matt and tasting piss on his lips. John told Matt to get ready for the hottest cumshot he'll ever take.

John pulled out and made Matt suck his cock as Todd began fucking Matt once more. Todd told Matt to start jerking off because he wants to feel his hole tighten as he's in him. With an ass full of cum and Todd pounding his prostate, it wasn't long before Matt proclaimed he was gonna cum, promptly shooting a massive load all over his chest and abs. Todd couldn't hold back any more. Matt's pulsing hole drove him wild. Todd told Matt he was getting close. Matt reached down, pulled Todd deep and told him he wanted his cum. Todd smiled and began to slam his dick harder into Matt. Once again, Todd asked Matt if he wanted his cum in him. Matt said, "Yes! I've wanted it for years! Cum in me sexy!". I thought I couldn't be more turned on until Todd said, "I'm gonna shoot, get ready......here comes my poz load you fucking slut!" Todd drove his cock deep into Matt and filled him with his charged load. Matt looked shocked as Todd gave him a kiss, pulled out, and he and John began to get dressed. As Todd was walking out he told Matt, "There's plenty more of that when you want it, slut" and just like that, they let themselves out. That was the first poz load Matt took and it was fucking hot as hell. But it sure wouldn't be his last one.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 4

So, apparently, today Todd and Matt had a round on their own. Sadly I didn't get to watch, but this wasn't the first time they had hung out since the threesome. I'm going on what I was told happened, but they decided to hang out for the hell of it as I was busy in Connecticut all day. They got together under the guise of playing video games at our place, however, Matt was awaiting Todd naked. When Todd walked in, he found Matt hard and fingering his hole on the couch. Todd, of course, gladly got naked pretty quickly and began to suck Matt's 7" cock. Matt was loving Todd's skilled mouth and simply begged for Todd to fuck him. Todd lifted Matt's legs up and spit on his cock as he slid his bare poz cock into my boyfriend. The two made out as Todd pounded Matt's hole. Todd was calling Matt a filthy whore, a cum slut, a poz cum loving slut, etc. After about 10 minutes, Todd, without asking, buried his load inside of Matt's ass. That was all Matt needed to cum all over his own chest and face. The two made out with Matt's cum and then actually played some video games.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...