slutty clothes advice

LittleVirginBoy

Call me old fashion, but i LOVE a guy in jeans... seeing his body thru those jeans, getting them off and finding him in plain old 'tighty whities' ... hopefully showing his hard-on and wet with precum.. Don't overdress for me.. I'll get to that ass regardless...

Best advice is to not assume anything. Not everyone likes jockstraps, nor other slutty clothes. I'd say stay keep a good balance or try different things from time to time.

I second that. Different places and different times will show you that sluttiness in a bottom comes in many ways, and not only through specific clothes or bare ass demo. Although getting easily naked helps ;o) It is the willingness to take a load or many and not being shy about it. Use hankie colors and wrist bands if you need to - it will ring enough bells around you.

• Upvote 1

It is your Attitude that counts the most. Some guys like a jock strap, and others might want bare/commando... while others have an underwear fetish. Every one is individual with different likes and taste... so experiment. So what YOU like and go with it.

If your hesitate about a new item/idea .... travel to another city and see how guys in general like it... and you don't worry about seeing them at your favorite hangout/bar/bath house. Guys always like "FRESH" meat..... and i love to travel as long as the guys who fuck me know... I ALWAYS take it Raw -- and Want their DNA Blasted Deep in my ASS! I keep LOADS in my Ass for hours and LOVE collecting Multiple LOADS from Various Men.

If you are Verbal about it and Let guys know you looking to take it RAW and WANT that SPERM in your Ass... i am sure several will respond. You decide who gets to Blast their Seed in your hole.

Good luck.

I've though about getting a thong or singlet?

Yeah some people must like thongs, but I detest them. Unless you have an awesome bubble butt. Singlets - only if you are looking for ppl with a particular fetish for lycra or sportsgear. The body is more important than the clothes. Work on that.

Yeah some people must like thongs, but I detest them. Unless you have an awesome bubble butt. Singlets - only if you are looking for ppl with a particular fetish for lycra or sportsgear. The body is more important than the clothes. Work on that.

Ditto on the thong, I don't think they look good on anyone even if they have the ass. For me sexy clothes can vary on my mood. I get turned on by finding sex in everyday situations so special clothes don't matter to me. More likely to be turned off by slutty outfits unless I'm going somewhere I expect to see them.

I like to start out in a jockstrap, but usually end up naked, which is always good and always sexy. Thongs suck. The thread is in the way of access to the ass. Anything ass-less can be hot and slutty. But the main thing is that it makes you feel sexy. You can always remove, so if it gets you going, you go for it.