ever experience really bad tasting cum?

neg4poztop

I usually can drink about any guys load,whether its sweet or salty..but I remember I had a top one time who used to fuck me and load my ass,and one day he said he just wanted head,so I said sure..so when he came in my mouth,I said " Oh my God..damn man,that's gross"... or somethin like that..I mean it LITERALLY tasted like I was eating ashes..it was so fucking nasty..and of course because of it he stopped talkin to me..cuz I would've let him fuck me again,lol...so I honestly think it was because he had drugs in his system,cuz he wud always ask me if I had stuff,and I'm not into that..so what about you guys? Had any similar situations? I mean I felt bad later,but what the fuck..it was really bad..

I had a similar experience about 8 years ago. The guy was a smoker. I could smell it on him, but I went ahead and fucked him anyway. I didn't cum because I was wearing a condom. He was pissed off about that and asked if I wanted to take his load. I I went ahead and let him jerk off in my mouth. His cum tasted like cigarettes. I wasn't swallowing that. That was the last time I saw him. Whatever you put in your body comes out. I keep telling smokers that the smoke's in your system. It comes out of your pores, and it's definitely in your cum.

One time this guy came in my mouth and I swear I almost threw up... it was so nasty. I've had A LOT of cum in my mouth and down my throat and I know there is a variety, but usually nothing all the bad tasting. But this guy's load was so bad I had to spit it up and go rinse out my mouth and gargle. I could still taste him an hour later. It tasted like detergent, kind of soapy, and chemical-like.

I've had loads up my ass too where obviously I couldn't taste it but my body wanted it OUT. Cum usually doesn't have any effect on my ass, but there have been times where within a few minutes after taking the load my guts are sending messages to my brain to get that shit out and I can't get to the bathroom fast though.

yes my first time i sucked dick and the guy started cumming it was a big load and it was soooo nasty i had to spit it out i said to my self " and this is what i wanted? why? " lol i was so turned off and yes i had to drink so much just to get the tast out my mouth but that was the only time tho

Guest Matias47

There may be a few things that contribute to bitter, nasty tasting cum, but smoking IS way up on the list.

It has gotten to the point with me that if I smell tobacco, your cum will get nowhere near my face.

One time, I had been working out ALOT...and barebacked a load into a fuck that I had picked up at the gym in that same time period. It too, was brown as I shot. I later asked a Doctor buddy of mine, who said that it was common for a little blood or cells to be shed and to be in the urine from a strenuous workout routine...but that it usually was not a problem and would go away by its self. It would be red if it was very recent or immediate, and brown a few days later after the strain or injury healed. Well, after J'n O a few days in a row after, it turned back into its pearly white self! So I don't worry too much about that anymore. But god, it looks AWFUL!!! Thank god MOST OF IT was up the fucks ass and he didn't see it....LOL.

There's this one guy who loves swallowing my load (if I'm not seeding his ass). One day I had herring and white asparagus (asparagus season is a really big culinary tradition in Germany) that day (either herring for breakfast and asparagus for lunch or herring for lunch and asparagus for dinner, don't remember) and the moment I came I just heard him spitting and cursing: "Dude, what the fuck, that's rotten."

So there we have it: Herring and white asparagus is nasty.... and - I have to admit - very, very funny.

I am definitely a cock sucker and have swallowed many loads, but like others have said if the load comes from a smoker it taste nasty and 9.5 out of 10 times always gets spit out.... Ever notice though that the nice big uncut slab of cock that you are servicing alot of times is a smoker... Sometimes I will choke that load down just cause the cock was beautiful and I worked hard... But end up always going to rinse my mouth out.

I have tasted some nasty cum two or three times. Mostly thes guys were smokers. But not all smokers have bad tasting loads. There have also been a couple times when a guy shot his load inside my hole an I could feel it burn. Always wondered what caused the burning feeling.

Bad tasting no....strong yes. A young partner for years had the strongest tasting cum I have ever had the pleasure of swallowing, and he had lots of it too. I'd usually blow him first and then have him fuck me bare, was great. I loved the way his cock pulsed in my ass as he shot his loads deep in me.