NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

On 5/26/2024 at 6:01 PM, meetme said:

I went to the Uncut party last Tuesday. $30 admittance, a good space four areas, over the course of two and a half hours, there were nine men there. They were not as unfriendly as some parties I went to, but they were only 9. In total

Were they at least uncut?

19 minutes ago, Traviscraymer said:

Were they at least uncut?

No one checks you at the door. So you kind of just have to hope, but the crowd was small and the few I made contact with weren’t.  These parties are always better in your imagination.

I went to the faucet party in Brooklyn Sunday and really enjoyed it. A much friendlier atmosphere than I’ve experienced in a long time.  Attendance was good and while no one shared sperm with me, piss was very available.

• 2 months later...

Went to Nocturnal this week while visiting from out of town. Easy to find. Ring 2nd floor. They let you in. Pay your $ (cash only). They give you a plastic bag and tag for your clothes (keep your shoes on). No shirts allowed. I kept my underwear on, but others wore jock straps or were fully naked. It’s a relatively small place with 4 play rooms of various sizes and hallways between the rooms. Some have couches, one has a bed, one has a sling, one has curtained off areas. All types of guys from late 20s to mid/late 50s from average bodies to well built - maybe around 25 people while I was there. Many guys floated and watched while others had fun. Quite a few people sucking and fucking. They provide lube in pump bottles in the rooms (and condoms up front - but I saw no one using those). They provided complimentary water and soft drinks and a tiny bathroom up front. There was little to no talking…mostly just glances showing interest or casual touching to show interest. No one was pushy and everyone was respectful to consent. Would I go back? Sure. It was enjoyable. In fact I might go back before I leave the city.

• Upvote 2

On 6/12/2024 at 6:42 AM, metroguy said:

Anyone know which parties have some private rooms? I know Lodge ones don't and Rainbow Club does. Anyone know if any others do?

Almost no party space in New York has private rooms. Most likely because of NYC fire safety regulations.

Only Rainbow Playground has private rooms as it was previously a loft office space and already partitioned with small offices in some areas.

• 3 weeks later...

Had the chance to do a few parties last week:

Nocturnal on Wednesday 

Didn't care for this. Place is nice, in Hell's kitchen, but crowd was too stuck up and boring. Lots of people taking the corner and not doing anything. What's the point?

The Fuck Stop on Thursday 

Now, this is what I'm talking about! Tons of horny guys to the point and ready to fuck raw a breed. Was a frenetic night and got a bunch of loads. 

The bear party on Friday 

Fairly solid too. A lot of fucking and clearly bearish. Some dude tried to use condoms which surprised me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2