NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

Hey All.

As of this post, it is Friday July 15th 2022, and I am completely new to this entire scene, but want to attend one of these "breeding" nights so i can see first hand and up close men scratching their carnal desire for cock and mancunt. 

I am bi, and have almost zero gay experience.  I want to attend an event so i can also get a feel for what it is I am drawn too, to fuck or be fucked. Even though my desire goes back and forth between the two randomly.  1 day i just want to have a sub on his knees servicing my cock and then breed his hole, another day i have a strong desire to be on all fours sucking cock and being fucked from behind and bred like a slut.

I am about an hour to the city. 

Can someone tell me when and where the next events will be? 

And also if there are any events NOT in the city but a bit further north, like Westchester County etc.

I'd very much appreciate it.

8 hours ago, Lustofalltrades said:

Hey All.

As of this post, it is Friday July 15th 2022, and I am completely new to this entire scene, but want to attend one of these "breeding" nights so i can see first hand and up close men scratching their carnal desire for cock and mancunt. 

I am bi, and have almost zero gay experience.  I want to attend an event so i can also get a feel for what it is I am drawn too, to fuck or be fucked. Even though my desire goes back and forth between the two randomly.  1 day i just want to have a sub on his knees servicing my cock and then breed his hole, another day i have a strong desire to be on all fours sucking cock and being fucked from behind and bred like a slut.

I am about an hour to the city. 

Can someone tell me when and where the next events will be? 

And also if there are any events NOT in the city but a bit further north, like Westchester County etc.

I'd very much appreciate it.

Just to let you know most of the Sex clubs in NYC have closed down do to monkeypox. 

On 7/15/2022 at 12:58 PM, topblkmale said:

Most NYC events have been shutdown due to the MP breakout.

SO stupid.

Per ever responsible Doctor, it is a minor event.

Again, media and politicians pressing the panic button without knowing the facts.

As usual, follow the money.

Morons!

• Downvote 3

On 7/15/2022 at 11:56 AM, Bruce999 said:

Just to let you know most of the Sex clubs in NYC have closed down do to monkeypox. 

I was wondering if the East Side Club was closed but there is nothing about it on their website.  I was thinking of stopping by tomorrow while on a trip.

On 7/16/2022 at 9:22 PM, Goldneye007 said:

SO stupid.

Again, media and politicians pressing the panic button without knowing the facts.

Morons!

Follow the money AND let's take a moment to acknowledge the rising media attention MP is getting as we get closer to the midterm elections. 

So stupid, indeed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SO stupid.

Morons!

And at this point in its history, AIDS or GRID as it was then known was also a minor event even less widespread than monkeypox. It was ignored by business, by politicians and by the gay community  for a long time and continued to spread over the next few months. I am not really comparing the two diseases. Monkeypox does not seem to be fatal and rarely has long lasting effects (save scars) but it is more transmissible than hiv even without sexual contact. There also was no vaccine for hiv (there still is not one though there is PrEP) and the use of condoms as preventative was not confirmed effective until a couple of years into the pandemic. A couple of months of parties cancelled and the vaccination of many of those right now most at risk (what pariahs we will be should it enter hetero society in great numbers) is a small price to pay to forestall further spread of the virus.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

SO stupid.

Morons!

And this benefits the media and politicians how? And oddly enough I have heard very few politicians talk about it. And how there the media report facts.