Ever turn down a big black dick?

neg4poztop

I have never turned down a cock no matter how huge. I have had some stallion guys fuck me on film as JaredEriksonXXX, including JD Daniels and KeptSecretXXX, as well as a bud in Palm Springs who had a good deal of silicone added to his 10 inch black beauty of a cock and it's now 9 inches circumference and he loves when I visit because I can actually take him and he loves to mount me in front of others just to hear their gasps at his size and the fact he can bury his horsemeat to the hilt in my hole. I am proud to be able to  take what most guys can't (or sadly won't).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have had one time that I remember being at Steamworks and talking to a black guy and  laughing and telling him your going to have to find someone else. He had to be at least 11 inches and big around, I couldn't even get my whole mouth around it and he wasn't even hard. I have had some big cocks that have made me sore as hell afterwords but this guy would have really hurt if I tried to take it. I'm sure someone took care of him that night.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 11:32 AM, nelly26 said:

1 - Because they worship white men and Latin America is notoriously anti-black and racist, in my opinion even more than the United States. That's why I, as someone black, hardly feel bad over what Trump is doing these days. They still continue to immigrate here so clearly he hasn't been doing enough. 

2 - Because all they have going for themselves is their pedestaled "whiteness" and their delusions of grandeur from it.  They're also mad that beautiful 10/10 white men would not spit on them if they were on fire. 

@BlackDude - I said the above a month ago and then replied to your thread about Latin men. You haven't learned your lesson yet lol.